St.James Academy For The Gifted . [RP] discussion

(New) Charrie Dorms > Vinyl, Serena and Miranda's dorm

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 68 comments This is where Vinyl and Miranda live. Vinyl's side is full of music posters, an iPod music player, and her laptop.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 26, 2012 03:13AM) (new)

((Miranda's side is full of books, cards, puzzles, an iPad and a crystal ball. Serena's side is full of DVDs, books and items she collects.))

Serena stomped into the dorm, wiping her boots of mud before she entered. She perched the two books she'd got on her shelf and put her boots away, hoping the rain would end before she had to rush for her cafe shift.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 68 comments Vinyl entered the dorm, listening to Deadmau5 when she saw Serena. She took out her purple headphones and said very loudly, "Hey there! I'm Vinyl, Vinyl Scratch. You may know me as a DJ by DJ-G1Rl." she finished saying, smiling.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 26, 2012 06:46AM) (new)

"Um-hum,' Serena muttered, trying to finish The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy before her cafe shift rolled around and her alarm went for herto begin getting ready.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 68 comments Vinyl smiled. "Who're you? I can't just call you um-hum or something." She said, grinning hugely.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Serena Arachne Tone," she said,before mentaly reprimanding herself for always saying her full name. "You might know me as The Witch."

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 68 comments "Okay Ser, I'm going to watch something now." Vinyl said, turning her computer on.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena's alarm went off and she sighed. "I'll miss out on my shift today," she murmured, half to herself and half to Vinyl. "It's still raining and the cafe never opens during a rainstorm...I'm going to town. Wanna come?" Miranda entered the room just then and asked, "Come where?I was gonna go to the gym butwith the rain..." She trailed off into silence.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 68 comments Vinyl started to jump around. "Oh gosh, I remember! I got this anime series recently. It's called K-ON, and it's just awesome! You should totally watch it, I have the movie here." She said, showing them a DVD.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena shook her head as she put on her heavy brown hiker's boots and laced them up. "I've never liked anime," she muttered before taking her umbrella and leaving the dorm. Miranda shrugged and began to search through Serena's stuff. "Ho!" she yelped. "Check this out! One of those ancient record players my grandmother used!"

((http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...))

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 68 comments Vinyl smiled. "I have a friend back home, she has tons of those! She has two just in her room. We were, like, total opposites then." She said.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sob1t-...
She sounds like the one referred to as 'Vinyl Scratch'.))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I heard these cost hundreds of dollars!" Miranda said, a gleam in her eyes. She was, of course, thinking of selling it on Ebay. "I wonder where Serena went. I'm gonna go spy on her," she added impishly, putting on a cap, trench coat (putting her brooch on the front of the coat. She couldn't go anywhere without it) and umbrella. She put on her sneakers and opened the dorm door, saying to Vinyl, "Wanna come with me?"

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 68 comments Vinyl sighed. "That's no way to sneak on someone! Here, I'll let you borrow this for now." She said with a huge smile, throwing her a wavy brown wig, putting on a smooth blonde wig and taking off her purple glasses for Miranda to see her rose-red eyes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah, I'll go my way," Miranda huffed, sprinting out into town as she caught a flash of Serena's black hair.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 68 comments Vinyl smiled, chasing after Miranda.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 68 comments ((Where are they now?))