Advertisement Group! discussion

Advertise > Books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Advertise Books here!

message 2: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (allyskate) | 3 comments Have u read Before I fall by Lauren Oliver?

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) No-I will look into though

message 4: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Bored so here's my writing

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 5: by David (new)

David Perlmutter (davidpperlmutter) | 2 comments Fancy reading a true story, WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME that was #1 bestseller in True Crime on Amazon US last month?....If you do, here are the links!

Wrong Place Wrong Time

Wrong Place Wrong Time by David P. Perlmutter

message 6: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Added

message 7: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Laura-Louise wrote: "Hi guys! I have a new fantasy novel coming out in 2014. Its called KAIN'S EPIC ODYSSEY. Its about vampires and deals a lot with political intrigue in a war-filled fantasy world where all of humanki..."

Will they be on eReader?
I loved Flame Girl :)

message 8: by Peter (new)

Peter King (piwakawaka) | 1 comments Changels Initiation
Free ebook available. It's Part 1 (184 pages).
A mansion on remote Aotea Island off Auckland New Zealand has burned down. Twenty people are missing but only one, 14-year-old Sam Kahu, has been found. Detective Sue Williams soon discovers the young Maori teen is unusual. He tells her he's psychic. Then, by saving her life, he proves it. But he also tells her he has his own UFO..

is available free on Goodreads as an epub
and from all over the internet, including Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, Gutenburg Wattpad and on its onwn website mobile.changels.info.

Initiation is part one of the Changels Genesis trilogy

message 9: by Chris (new)

Chris Martin | 3 comments The Stranger.

Something horrible happened eight years ago in the small coastal town of Seal Bay. Six high school girls were killed and dumped into the bay by a man named Lance Puckett. It was a crime which ripped apart a community and left emotional scars that time would never heal. A calm morning in Seal Bay is shattered by the appearance of a stranger who bears a striking resemblance to Lance. Has he come back to dig up memories from the past, or could this man be a drifter, just passing through? This suspenseful thriller will keep you on the edge of your seat with a twist that will leave you breathless. Who is The Stranger?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008XQ2Q0U

message 10: by S.D. (new)

S.D. Lawendowski (sdlawendowski) | 1 comments Hello lovely humans,

I recently finished my first novella (more of a writing experiment, really). I'm usually one for poetry and short prose, but it was fun none the less.

"Snapped"

A young adult novella with existential emphasis. In the deepest pocket of the Devil's arm pit, Anthony Rosen--a third-year photography student--eats, sleeps, and breathes in the past. That is, until he receives a new 'set of eyes' that throws him for a loop and forces him forward, to either accept or deny that each moment was once a million possibilities. As, you either blind yourself to every possibility, limiting yourself to none, or welcome all, but be forced to choose to live in one.

Snapped by S.D. Lawendowski

message 11: by Zhang (new)

Zhang | 1 comments Goodreads Book Giveaway
Chinese Education in Singapore by Zhixiong Zhang
Chinese Education in Singapore
by Zhixiong Zhang

Giveaway is available in all countries and ends September 25, 2016.

See the giveaway details at Goodreads.

Enter Giveaway