Sci-fi and Heroic Fantasy discussion

Dragon Fate (War of the Blades, #1)
This topic is about Dragon Fate
Promotions & Advertisements > Dragon Fate (War of the Blades, #1) - Amazon-Bestselling Epic Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.D. (last edited Dec 25, 2012 09:12PM) (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments As a holiday gift to readers, and to celebrate the release of Dragon Blade this week, Dragon Fate, the first book in the War of the Blades series, is free on Kobo through December 26th, 2012.

message 2: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments This is your chance to get Amazon-bestselling Epic Fantasy at a bargain price.

Dragon Fate is on sale at Amazon and Google Play this week for only $3.82 (list price - $4.99)

I hope you enjoy it!

message 3: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments Dragon Fate has been on the Amazon Kindle Epic Fantasy Bestsellers list for the past 32 days straight, and it continues to pick up excellent reviews on Amazon and here on Goodreads.

Here's the latest one:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 4: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments Dragon Fate was just mentioned as being one of the Top 5 indie-published books more people should read.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam Tritt (adam_tritt) | 6 comments Good going and well done!

message 7: by J.D. (last edited May 20, 2013 09:51PM) (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments G33z3r wrote: "I think the link you want is:

Top 5 indie-published books more people should read"

Thank you!

message 8: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments Adam wrote: "Good going and well done!"

Thanks, Adam!

message 9: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments Michael wrote: "Just bought Dragon's Fate. Looking forward to digging into it. I LOVE finding indie fantasy authors and supporting the work that they do! Congrats J.D.!"

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it.

message 10: by A.L. (new) - rated it 4 stars

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 127 comments http://libraryoferana.wordpress.com/2... this is the review I left for both Dragon Fate and Dragon Blade.

message 11: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments I'm so glad you enjoyed the books.

message 12: by J.D. (last edited Nov 28, 2013 09:18PM) (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments Dragon Fate is on sale at Kobo for only 99 cents (that's 80% off the regular list price of $4.99) from Friday, November 29th through Monday, December 2nd.

Jeannette Westlake | 3 comments J.D. wrote: "Dragon Fate is on sale at Kobo for only 99 cents (that's 80% off the regular list price of $4.99) from Friday, November 29th through Monday, December 2nd."

Thanks for letting us know about the sale!

message 14: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments Happy New Year! Dragon Fate is on sale at Amazon for 99 cents through January 3rd.

message 15: by J.D. (last edited May 24, 2014 09:46AM) (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments Dragon Fate is on sale for only 99 cents through May 26th at Amazon and Kobo.

message 16: by J.D. (last edited Aug 15, 2015 09:44AM) (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments The audiobook for Dragon Fate is finally available!

message 17: by A.L. (new) - rated it 4 stars

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 127 comments Ohhhh I think I have a credit that just found a home.

message 18: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments A.L. wrote: "Ohhhh I think I have a credit that just found a home."

I hope you enjoy it! I think Brian Gill did a very nice job on the narration.

message 19: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments Dragon Fate is on sale for only 99 cents through January 1st at Amazon and Kobo.

message 20: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments To celebrate the audiobook release of Dragon Blade and the e-book release of Dragon Justice, Dragon Fate is FREE this week at Kobo, Apple, and Amazon.

message 21: by J.D. (new) - added it

J.D. Hallowell | 75 comments To celebrate the e-book release of Dragon Home, Dragon Fate is only 99 cents on Amazon, and FREE on Apple and Kobo through January 8th.