One Big Family RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 800 comments Mod
The Den

message 2: by Angel of Life (last edited Dec 25, 2012 11:31PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Amy sighted "you think these kids have it hard Kaili then you must think again your kids have it so easy these days"

"I don't hear you I don't hear a single word that your saying" Kaili said to her

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny walked in, ready to get yelled at by his mother and grandmother, for hitting his grandmother.

message 4: by Angel of Life (last edited Dec 25, 2012 11:32PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Amy looked at Johnny she scowled at him

Kaili looked at Johnny "you ready to say your sorry?"

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny pouted and nodded. "I-Im s-sowwy gwandma." He looked down when saw his grandmother scowl at him.

message 6: by Angel of Life (last edited Dec 25, 2012 11:31PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I accepted your apology" Amy said

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny kept pouting.

message 8: by Angel of Life (last edited Dec 25, 2012 11:33PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "okay then" Kaili looks at Amy "must you be so hard on him?"

"well how else will he learn?" Amy simply said

Kaili went down to Johnny's level and hugged him

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny hugged his mother.

message 10: by Angel of Life (last edited Dec 25, 2012 11:30PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "You know I love you right?"

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

He nodded and a tear ran down his cheek.

message 12: by Angel of Life (last edited Dec 25, 2012 11:31PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "okay" she held Johnny in her arms

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny started to cry.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((oops I relaized I was rping in a different way, sorry))

Kaili looked at him and sighed she just held him in her arms

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny hugged her and kept crying.

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Kaili rubbed his back "it's going to be okay"

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

He looked up at her and his personality got the better of him. He poked her in the eyes.

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Ow. . . Johnny!"

message 19: by Cait Sith (last edited Dec 25, 2012 11:41PM) (new)

Johnny covered his head with his arms. "S-sowwy." He said sounding like he didn't mean it.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Go to your room"

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny pouted. "B-b-but I..." He started to say, and then he started crying.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Kaili sighed "Go!"

message 23: by Cait Sith (new)

He hugged her leg, not wanting to go. He was shaking.

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "What are you doing?"

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

He looked up at her and cried. "Im sowwy." He said, sounding sincere. "I wove you mommy." He told her with a sniffle.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

He let go and ran to his room, crying. "NO ONE WOVES ME!"

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She watched him run away crying

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

He could be heard, crying in his room.

message 29: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary walked in and sat holding Laura. She smiled at her daughters sleeping face as she thoughts wandered to her cousins who were in the same place she was a year ago. "Your going to have lots of kids to place with when your older" She said softly and placed a kiss on Laura's forehead.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhino was now relaxing in the Den.

message 31: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 84 comments Mod
Chanel walked into the Den and noticed Rosemary and Laura right now. She hurried over to them and then kept quiet when she saw Laura sleeping. She sat down beside Rosemary and smiled at her.
"How have you been?" she said as quietly as she could.

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary looked up and smiled "I've been good" She answered also being quiet.

message 33: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

"That's good to hear?" she replied.
Chanel smiled and began gently stroking Laura's little head. She was such a beautiful baby, and Chanel felt mesmerised by her.
"Can I get you anything? Do you need anything?" she asked Rosemary.

message 34: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

"That's good to hear?" she replied.
Chanel smiled and began gently stroking Laura's little head. She was such a beautiful baby, and Chanel felt mesmerised by her.
"Can I get you anything? Do you need anything?" she asked Rosemary.

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments "Can you take Laura for a few minutes" Rosemary asked. Rosemary adored Chanel and was happy to have her around the house helping her with Laura.

message 36: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary smiled at Garfield.

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary rolled her eyes and re positioned Laura. She didn't think what she wore was that bad.

message 38: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

"What's your problem?" Chanel snapped at Garfield. She opened her arms to take precious Laura and held her, gazing down at her peaceful, beautiful little face as she slept.

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny, wrapped in a towel, wearing his swimsuit, and soaking wet, with bandages on his ankles, limped in.

message 40: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

"Oh my God! Johnny!" Chanel said when she saw him. "What happened?!" She tried to say it as loudly as she could without waking Laura.

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary stood and hurried over to pick Johnny up "What happened sweetie?" She asked worriedly.

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny heard what Garfield said. After giving Gage an eskimo kiss he looked up at Garfield. "Who?"

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

"Why?"

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny pouted. "Oh."

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary got up and stood in front of Garfield "Listen you old jerk just because you are so damn bitter doesn't mean you can be so arrogant to us" She snapped and him as she glared angrily at him.

message 46: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Chanel bit her lip. She didn't want to stir Laura with all the noise or keep her in the presence of language, but she stood up and looked Garfield right in the eye.
"Now, listen, you old, decrepit vampire. How dare you go around talking like that? Especially around children! So, you're hundreds of years older than us? What? Do you think that gives you authority? Why don't you put a can on it and go sit in your knitting chair or something! That would do us all a favor! And Gage? A faggot? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" she snapped furiously at Garfield, trying to keep her voice low enough to not disturb Laura.
"I'm taking Laura to the kitchen," she said to Rosemary.

message 47: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 75 comments Rosemary nodded and followed Chanel. She motioned for Johnny to follow her as well as Gage.

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Anastacia wrote: "Rosemary nodded and followed Chanel. She motioned for Johnny to follow her as well as Gage."

Johnny followed her.

message 49: by Cait Sith (new)

((to the kitchen))

Julia, dude call me JJ Damian wrote: "He glared at her intensely " And just because this is a new age doesn't mean you can talk to me like that young lady..:"

makala walked in the house to get the rest of her things. she heard the conversation she looked at garfeild in the eys. " they old man, it's the modern days.. so watch old golden girls reruns and eat gross hard candy like any normal elderly person."

« previous 1 3