Creative Reviews discussion

Looking to Review > Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Purr More (last edited Apr 13, 2013 04:06PM) (new)

Purr More (m222) Do you have a paranormal romance or urban fantasy short story that needs a review?

Indie Paranormal Book Reviews is currently considering review requests for short stories in paranormal romance and urban fantasy genres. Also considered are other paranormal and fantastical fiction genres (except horror) but PNR/UF is preferred. Please see the review guidelines page for more details.

message 2: by Purr More (last edited Apr 13, 2013 04:06PM) (new)

Purr More (m222) IPBR is now open again to the full range (novels, novellas, and shorts) of review requests for Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy. Please read the review guidelines page for submission criteria, reading preferences, and other info/details. The blog should give you an idea of the flavor of books I like to read and review. If you are not sure about something, just ask!

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Floyd (lynnfloyd) | 12 comments Hi Michelle!
My name is Lynn Floyd and I’m a new author who is fixing to re-release my Fantasy Romance What Lies Before Us. It is a beautiful story of adventure, magic and love.
Synopsis:
After the loss of her older sister, Abbie’s parents are reluctant to let her go anywhere. But you can only keep adventures at bay for so long.
To seek their destiny, Abbie and Phyl and their guardian ghosts will embark on an incredible journey. Meeting mermaids, ogres, dragons… and at least one really cute guy.
The question is, will destiny hold what they think it will hold?
I have free unedited review copies available. Let me know if you are interested.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely
Lynn Floyd