Vampire Academy World discussion

Strigoi Hideouts > USA Base

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) *start*

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) Raven was scowling at the tinted window. She missed the sunlight. She missed being shadow kissed. But it was worth it. The power. The ability to live forever. It was all worth it.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra was on the roof, smirking at the ones below.

message 4: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) (( okay but she has to be in before sunrise or she's ash.))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments ((Yup. That would not be good))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam was looking at them not caring about the soldiers . He waved at Terra.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra waved back, grinning.

message 8: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) Raven finally just walked outside into the moonlight. She smiled. It was beautiful and perfect. She remember then to keep her face neutral at all times. The smile vanished as quickly as it dissapeared .

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam saw her smile . " That's a pretty smile you have". He told her.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra jumped down next to Adam, watching him.

message 11: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She rolled her eyes at Adam " you saw nothing." She snapped

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" I saw absolutely nothing". He corrected her with a smile.

message 13: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She resist the burning urge to slap him. " just get back to whatever you were doing." She snapped. She walked further from the base. The moon seemed closer when she got further from that place

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra observed Adam "What brings you here?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nothing just boredom ". He told him as he followed Raven

message 16: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She got a little further. She looked up at the moon. It seemed like she could just reach out and touch it

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam appeared in front of her . " Boo". He told her.

message 18: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She didn't jump. " why did you follow me moron?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" Cause I'm bored ". Adam told her.

message 20: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She rolled her eyes " whatever." She said. She sat down and stared at the moon. She almost smiled but she didn't. Not with a person there

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" You can smile if you want I've already seen it ". Adam told her sweetly.

message 22: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) " you saw nothing." She said

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Onyx { Italian Girls Dont Take No Shit} wrote: "" you saw nothing." She said"

" Okay but you don't have to hide your emotions with me". He told her , he smiled at her.

message 24: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She sighed " yeah you say that now." She muttered

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" I promise". Adam told her. " It's not like I can use it against you ". he told her.

message 26: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She sat up " emotions are weakness. Just like promises you can't keep are."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" They can be a weakness but it's also what drives us". He told her not meaning to offend in any way.

message 28: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She stood. " just shut up and leave me alone." She said. She turned and started back for the base. She'd just wait a month for the next full moon.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam took her hand . " You came here for a reason so do it". Adam told her as he let go.

message 30: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She glared " I come here to be alone and think. Which obviously I can't do with you here so ill just wait a month." She thought for a moment " or ill hit you over the head so I can change my spot.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam smiled and disappeared ." See ya ". His voice echoed .

message 32: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She shook her head. She laid back down. She stared at the moon. She smiled a bit.

message 33: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She stared at the moon. She may have loved the sun but she could live with the moon. Nothing was the same. She was immortal. But sometimes , and only sometimes, did she wish she could be staked by a spirit user. Then she could go back to being herself.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra was in a tree, looking at the moon. It was worth coming out to each night.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra heard the crying and smirked slightly. She never had cried in her long life, not even when she lost everything.

message 36: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She rolled her eyes at the crying " suck it up and get over it!" She yelled to the crying person. She'd stopped smiling. And she wouldn't smile till the moon was full and out.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra sighed at the broken silence. She climbed atop the tallest tree and looked down at the current figures outside.

message 38: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She sat up. That had ruined her night. She started walking back. She gave a final smile to the moon. Then it dissapeared. That genuine smile would stay that way till the next full moon.

message 39: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She rolled her eyes. " whatever." She muttered

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra sighed again and flit back to the building.

message 41: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She entered the building. She touched the tinted window. She turned away from it quickly. She walked through the base.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra wondered when the next Mori would be her prey. She was craving their blood.

message 43: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) (( they can't enter the school. Cause there are magical wards.))

Raven started towards her room.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments ((Yeah, but they can wander over here, right?))
She tapped her nails on the window, watching an eagle circle around the base

message 45: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) (( they can but they can't enter the grounds....))

She went to her room. She'd have to pick up a new plaything tommarow. It was fun to watch them moan while she slowly sucked the life from them. Day by day by day.

(( they can't do that. You can do that I don't care))

message 46: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) (( oops I meant they can!!! Stupid auto correct! >.<))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments ((Kay)) Terra sighed as the hours passed and the wretched sun come back up

message 48: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) She yawned it was bedtime. She laid down in her bed. She fell asleep

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 16 comments Terra growled. Eternal night would be nice.

message 50: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) (( they sleep during the day..))

« previous 1