Obsidian (Lux, #1) Obsidian question

Does anyone know any new series worth reading.......
Keerthy Keerthy Dec 25, 2012 08:28PM
can anyone recommend any new series as good as vampire academy,infernal devices, iron king...etc

My Wolf's Bane by Veronica Blade. I just finished it and am DYING for the sequel!!

Jenn Just finished it as well. I'm so in love with Zack!! Ugh, is it summer yet? ...more
Feb 19, 2013 03:30PM

I've read Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead and loves it. along with Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis .
Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant are all also really good books.

THe GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS i recently fell in love with it.

deleted member Dec 25, 2012 08:39PM   0 votes
If you liked The iron king series too then you might like shadowfell. Though it's a little slow, I really enjoyed the whole plot and ending :)

Okay, they're not really new, but i liked VA and TID and i also liked, Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #1) by Heather Brewer ((The chronicles of Vladimir Tod, which has a spin-odd series, the Slay series.)) Soulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1) by Heather Brewer ((From the same author, different series, different story and new)) And because you liked The Infernal Devices have you read The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #1-3) by Cassandra Clare ? The Bane chronicles ((Featuring our favorite character and warlock Magnus Bane)) is coming out soon, so you should read them to understand it.

Hmmm, I also liked The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and although it has no fantasy element- it was just as amazing.

Hope this helps! If you need any more suggestions, i'd be happy to give :)

Bruna (last edited Feb 22, 2013 04:49PM ) Feb 22, 2013 04:49PM   0 votes
some trilogy worth to read it:

Shadowdance Trilogy by David Dalglish
Night Creatures by Marianne de Pierres
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
The Icemark Chronicles by Stuart Hill
The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and yes again!!!!!!!!
please chek out my blog http://crazy-mad-bookworm.blogspot.co... i reveiw ya books and really want more followers and you can request booksyo whant me to read!

good evening everyone
some title of book
I think you may like hush hush by Becca Fitzpatrick hush hush is about
The Hush, Hush quartet is a series of four novels by Becca Fitzpatrick that follow teenager Nora Grey as she falls in love with the fallen angel Patch and discovers her own angelic heritage.

Tiger's Curse Series by Colleen Houck

1 of 5
Add photothe Tiger Saga) is the young adult romance series by Colleen Houck. This five-part series was originally an eBook. The first published copy of Tiger's Curse was released in January 2011. The saga follows the adventure of the young woman Kelsey Hayes as she travels across India in order to break an ancient curse placed upon Ren and Kishan, two princes who have been transformed into tigers. Along the way, the three must face many obstacles and challenges whilst battling Lokesh, the evil wizard that cursed the two men. As the story progresses, a love triangle forms. Who will Kelsey choose? And will they ever lift the curse?

Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead, Bloodlines - Richelle Mead, Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Keerthy, I too enjoyed reading Something Witchy This Way Comes by Veronica Blade. I could not put it down!! The same author is suppose to be releasing a series soon, so keep an eye out for it! You can find out a little more about the series through the link below. Hope this helps!

http://veronicablade.com/novels/

The Immortal Rulesit's by the same author who wrote The Iron Fey series but with vampires and not faeries

City of Bonesif you enjoyed the Infernal Devices I recommend you read this series.It's the sequel series to The Infernal Devices

Divergentis an amazing series.

I read a lot of non-popular books (because those are usually the free ones) but I liked
The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong The Summoning
Its about a group that slowly find things out about who they are and that they are more alike than just being accused of insanity. Really great and it has supernatural characters.

Another I like, but not a series, is Something Witchy This Way Comes by Veronica Blade Something Witchy This Way Comes. Its about a girl and a guy that want nothing to do with each other, but finding themselves getting sucked into a world that have to do with them whether or not they like it. The characters chemistry with one another is very much like Katy and Daemon's. Great read and leaves you wanting more.

You also might like Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis Prince of Wolves. The characters crack me up and there is absolutely no love triangles! I call that a plus :) The series changes points of veiws with each book, but its the characters you grow to love so its no awkwardness about getting into their head. Give it a shot!

Hope I helped! Happy reading :)

Throne of Glass This is a really good book.

Shadow and Bone This is sorta like them.

Touch of Power Its actually one of the best books EVER!! :D

Poison Study This is also by the same author of the last one, I loved this as well.

I hope these help!

try Slammed. It's different but really amazing

I loved the series "Blue is for Nightmares" by Laurie Faria Stolarz.
Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
Veronica Blade has some single books I really liked too: A Bites Tale & Something Witchy This Way Comes.

Happy Reading!

I really recommend Poison Study.
Tell us what you decide to read..

M.J. (last edited Dec 28, 2012 01:21PM ) Dec 28, 2012 01:19PM   0 votes
My fav seires
DIE FOR ME - AMY PLUM
THE BODY FINDER - KIMBERLY DERTING
HUNTING LILA - SARAH ALDERSON
FATED - SARAH ALDERSON
THE GATHERING - KELLEY ARMSTRONG
CITY OF BONES - CASSANDRA CLARE
PUSHING THE LIMITS - KATTY MCGARRY
PERFECT CHEMISTRY - SIMONE ELKELES

deleted member Dec 25, 2012 08:38PM   0 votes
You should definitely read Raven boys, The daughter of smoke and Bone, and if you LOVE the infernal devices, then you'll devour something strange and deadly :D.