Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Help! $50 amazon gift card

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Tatum | 28 comments I got a $50 amazon gift card and I don't know what books to buy! I enjoy series, so suggestions please!!!

And Merry Christmas :D

message 2: by Geli (new)

Geli (cherrygeli) | 26 comments whoah!! LUCKYYYY! lol

here's what i'll be getting with my $25 gift card to amazon. Books from:

The Jolie Wilkins series by H P Mallory

Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill

And whatever I dont already have by Kelley Armstrong.

I hope that helps. Thats all I can really think of right now. Those are my must haves.

Good luck!

message 3: by Steph (new)

Steph (lovessf) I would go with the Pride series, by Shelly Laurenston. The first book is The Mane Event (Pride, #1) by Shelly Laurenston . Really sexy, clever sotrylines and so frickin hilarious too.

Good luck :)

message 4: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Tatum | 28 comments Geli wrote: "whoah!! LUCKYYYY! lol

here's what i'll be getting with my $25 gift card to amazon. Books from:

The Jolie Wilkins series by H P Mallory

Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill

And whatever I..."

I've heard the Chicagoland series is good...I'm gonna go check it out!!

My brother is at a loss as to what to get me, so I get gift cards :D

message 5: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Tatum | 28 comments Steph wrote: "I would go with the Pride series, by Shelly Laurenston. The first book is The Mane Event (Pride, #1) by Shelly Laurenston. Really sexy, clever sotrylines and so frickin hilarious too.

Good luck :)"

Going to go check it out! Thank you! :)

message 6: by Steph (new)

Steph (lovessf) You're welcome. I hope you find some amazing books :)

message 7: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet (extraordinarygirl86) | 81 comments Have you used your gift card yet? I've got some suggestions for you. :)

Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward

Demonica by Larissa Ione

Shadow Falls by C.C. Hunter

Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

message 8: by JenniJenni (new)

JenniJenni | 1 comments Completely agree with Geli, go with Chicagoland Vampires series. It is, without a doubt, my all time favorite! Have fun!

Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology (belverder) | 25 comments You've already marked Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian as TBR. I loved this series. Book 11 is coming our shortly.

I have loved the Pride series by Shelly Laurenston so I'll second that rec. She's a funny writer and I love having a little chuckle while reading this series.

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) | 112 comments Felicia wrote: "I got a $50 amazon gift card and I don't know what books to buy! I enjoy series, so suggestions please!!!

And Merry Christmas :D"

I say let it sit there until you find books you want to read - don't spend it just because you have it...I got 270.00 Amazon gift card - I enjoy having that there for that one click option when good recommends come up from fellow readers

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) | 112 comments now if you have to spend it I say go Dominion (Dominion, #1) by S.E. Lund Ascension (Dominion, #2) by S.E. Lund Retribution (The Dominion Series, #3) by S.E. Lund

or

Raphael (Vampires in America, #1) by D.B. Reynolds Jabril (Vampires in America, #2) by D.B. Reynolds Rajmund (Vampires in America, #3) by D.B. Reynolds Sophia (Vampires in America, #4) by D.B. Reynolds Duncan (Vampires in America, #5) by D.B. Reynolds Lucas (Vampires In America #6) by D.B. Reynolds

message 12: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Tatum | 28 comments Thanks everyone! I've bought a few books, but I have about $35 left. Soooo many options out there. I need one of these every month :) haha

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) | 112 comments Felicia wrote: "Thanks everyone! I've bought a few books, but I have about $35 left. Soooo many options out there. I need one of these every month :) haha"

I'll 2nd that wish

message 14: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
I'll third the wish. Altho I cashed in my VISA points for--you guessed it--a $100 Amazon gift card and a $100 B&N gift card. Mwhahahaha all those lovely books calling to me saying "buy me, buy me, we'll have SUCH a gread relationship, I promise if you just buy me"

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) | 112 comments Tricia wrote: "Ann's comment made me laugh. My bank was changing its rewards program and if customers wanted to redeem points, we had to do it fast. So, I went and checked. I hadn't used the program but had been ..."

damn - that's impressive

message 16: by Geli (new)

Geli (cherrygeli) | 26 comments ooo these are some good recommendations. i better write these down!

message 17: by Bennita (new)

Bennita | 1 comments Laurann Dohner is a good choice. Her New Species series is hot!!!