The Lost Challenges discussion

Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1)
This topic is about Storm Born
Archives - BOM/Group Reads > [January] 'Storm Born' 1st in Series Group Read BOM Discussion <SPOILERS>

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) Our First in Series read along is Storm Born by Richelle Mead.

Join in as we read along and discuss. Please join in and discuss if you've already read too.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 3560 comments Mod
This was a very good book and I might have to reread it

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) It really is an underrated series. I have the 3rd loaded on my kindle and just haven't taken the time and read it yet.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 3560 comments Mod
I have the 2nd one but still haven't read it

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) I really want to start this one, but I need to finish the other library books I have before I can get this one.

message 6: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1882 comments this one is on the list of books for the audible 3-for-2 sale.
I am thinking on it, but the reviews are not encouraging at all

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) Well the library sent me notification that it's waiting for me, but the library bus won't be back for another 2 weeks so I am going to have to miss out on this one.

message 8: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1882 comments Umm for the people who voted for this one, who is actually reading it?

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) Ezinwanyi~Mord'Sith wrote: "Umm for the people who voted for this one, who is actually reading it?"

We seem to get a lot of that, people voting then no one reads.

message 10: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1882 comments I always try to read the BOMs I participate in, but this was a book that I didn't vote for because I wasn't that excited about.

I will read her Succubus blues book though! I bought that one for .99cent on kindle (LOL).

the only Jan BOM that I haven't read to yet is: Mind Games (The Disillusionists Trilogy, #1) by Carolyn Crane ; group reads Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1) by Diana Rowland and I will get to them