Cahills vs Vespers Agents discussion

New series?!?!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rupinl (new)

rupinl | 72 comments Hey guys! Rupsoccer here! So, apparently there is going to be another series AFTER the Cahills Vs. Vespers series. It will be called UNSTOPPABLE, consisting of four books. I believe the first one will be written by Jude Watson (our favorite author).

So this discussion board is just to discuss what everyone might think will happen, and your predictions! I think we might have to wait till after book 6... yet lets just see your thoughts :D

message 2: by rupinl (new)

rupinl | 72 comments Just some other things you might want to know about the series:

-The plot (of book 1) takes place in Turkey
-The second and third book will be written by some "new" authors
-The final book will be written by Gordon Korman
-First book will be released in October 2013

Also: Jude says "the unthinkable is suddenly reality"
I wonder what that means... what do Amy and Dan find "unthinkable"? Hmmm I'm going along the lines of ARTHUR TRENT BEING ALIVE!?!?! MAYBE EVEN HOPE TOO??!!!

Thoughts?

message 3: by William (new)

William (williamjhoh) Wait. What?! There will be a new series!!!?

Where did you hear this from?

My life is complete. The plot surrounding Arthur Trent is really mysterious... I am having enough trouble trying to figure out who Vesper 1 is.

message 4: by rupinl (new)

rupinl | 72 comments Well since we know that Isabel is vesper 2. I wonder who vesper 1 is. I HIGHLY doubt it's Arthur, but i honestly can't find who else it might be.

Yes there will be a new series, Scholastic is making me broke :(

message 5: by rupinl (new)

rupinl | 72 comments Hey Will, Do u have an account on the 39 clues website?

message 6: by William (new)

William (williamjhoh) RupSoccer (The Doctor and HER tardis) wrote: "Well since we know that Isabel is vesper 2. I wonder who vesper 1 is. I HIGHLY doubt it's Arthur, but i honestly can't find who else it might be.

Yes there will be a new series, Scholastic is mak..."

HAHA same. I have spent so much money on these series ;) But it is okay. IT IS WORTH IT! WOOT!

message 7: by William (new)

William (williamjhoh) RupSoccer (The Doctor and HER tardis) wrote: "Hey Will, Do u have an account on the 39 clues website?"

Yeah, but I don't go on it often. I never really did the card series.

message 8: by rupinl (new)

rupinl | 72 comments oh i did the cards, but i suck at all the missions. I've given up and gone to pottermore :)

but ya, the series is so worth it. and i bet it will get SOOOO much better

message 9: by rupinl (new)

rupinl | 72 comments any predictions?

I have a weird an eerie feeling about Arthur Trent. If he knew where Dan was and everything, why not meet him? but there is obviously WAYYY more to the picture there. And what happened to Hope? and if Atticus is a Guardian, does that make Jake half Guardian? and how does all that mix into the plot? What are all the stuff V1 wants, for?

UGH SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 4 comments Um I just woke up and have a shake memory about a post about Fiske and Vesper one, Just saying...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Unstoppable is just amazing.