The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin M. (siriusyareader) | 11 comments Mod
Guess the quote:
Someone comments with a quote taken from a HP book. Then another person guesses what book the quote was from and as much information about the quote as they can. Then you repeat :)

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin M. (siriusyareader) | 11 comments Mod
I'll start.

“Yeah, size is no guarantee of power,” said George. “Look at Ginny.”
“What d’you mean?” said Harry.
“You’ve never been on the receiving end of one of her Bat-Bogey Hexes, have you?”

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince chapter: The Slug Club I didn't check the book I just remember that

message 4: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Oh wait, that was later in the book I think. But it was still in that book.

message 5: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good."
-Harry, The Prisoner of Azkaban

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) The book was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
No one really "says" it, it's how you activate the Marauder's Map (tap it with your wand and say, "I solemnly swear I am up to no good.) The Maurader's Map was created by Moony, Prongs, Padfoot and Wormtail (Remus Lupin, James Potter, Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew.) It shows a map of the Hogwarts school ground, with everyone assigned a small "dot" that moves magically around the map as the real person does. Fred and George Weasley found it in Filch's confiscated filing cabinet, and they passed it on to Harry in his 3rd year because he wasn't allowed to go to Hogsmeade

message 7: by Rose (last edited Dec 27, 2012 06:58PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~J.K. Rowling, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore