The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Professor's Offices > Headmistress Sage's Office

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
-

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Just out of interest, doesn't Professor Flavius need an office?))

message 3: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

((Oh, sorry I forgot. There's a lot to keep track of...there.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 01, 2013 08:43AM) (new)

Jared stood in Headmistress Sage's office, knowing he was going to be told off for something or another. He couldn't think what he had done! Sure, he had organized a New Year's prank involving pink pig-shaped rocket-powered indoor fireworks that shot around the school left right and center, but that wasn't the point. There hadn't been any casualities; well, apart from the Hufflepuff girl and the wimpy Ravenclaw boy who'd been hit...and the Slytherin couple who were walking to the common room...and....and...

message 5: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Headmistress Sage walked into her office. She had just came from the great hall. Vex was already making trouble there, and now she had to talk with a student prankster. Some of the other Professors had reported him. So she took a deep breath, wondering how she should begin.
"Mr. Jones," She said, peering at him closely through her glasses. "I assume you understand why you are here." Some of the past Headmasters and Headmistresses whispered to each other. Headmistress Sage ignored them. "You have, you know," She says carefully. "Broken twenty school rules. And this is not the first time. You are lucky if you are not expelled, at the very least."

message 6: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

((I'm sorry, I have to leave. I'll be back later.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared hung his head, pretending to be ashamed. "Sorry Headmistress Sage," he said, sighing. He began to fake-cry as a fake tear trickled down his face; he hoped this would soften his headmistress.

message 8: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Headmistress Sage was Sorted into Ravenclaw for reason. And she did not at all like trickery, in fact, in most cases, she saw through it as easily as glass.
"I will write to your parents. And you will be on Probation - put a single foot out of line and I' ll personally assure that you are expelled. A month of detention, every night at 9:30 pm - Professor Leech's office. I believe he has a special job for you, Mr. Jones. You are dismissed - go back to class."

((Okay, bye))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((NOOOOO! YOU NEED TO SORT JARED!))

"OK Professor," Jared said, leaving the office with a grin. Sure, he'd have to cancel-postpone-the annual Prank-a-thon, but it would be worth it. He wasn't expelled!

message 10: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

((I just did :D))

message 11: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek walked into Headmistress Sage's office in front of her. She obviously wanted to keep an eye on him the whole way there. He sat down in a chair opposite her desk and waited for her to speak.

message 12: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

She closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath. "Mr. Derek Holmes, a fourth year Gryffindor. Yes, yes, of course. You do know about Gryffindor's history and reputation, Mr. Holmes?"

message 13: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Who doesn't? It's one of two things we ever learn in History of Magic. Godric Gryffindor and Edric the Evil. Between you and me, Gryffindor is always more interesting."

message 14: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

"The brave, the loyal, the...chivalrous? Well, as you probably know, I was Sorted into Ravenclaw. Where the witty, the intelligent, the knowledgeable dwell. Throughout my years as a student at Hogwarts, I watched those daring Gryffindors, who acted like they were Royals. I never understood it. You, Mr. Holmes, are no exception. In fact, you are the finest example I have seen yet. No Gryffindor has ever become Allies with Vex, of all people."

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Why ever not? He's a perfectly decent fellow wouldn't you say? Awhile we''re on the topic of Vex. You can't really blame me for what happened here today. I was merely seeking to help poor Vex reach his full potential, so you see. What I did was beneficial and shouldn't be punished."

message 16: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (last edited Jan 24, 2013 06:22PM) (new)

Headmistress Sage sighed. "For what you did, you deserve a full expulsion from Hogwarts. Perhaps I will. But for now you have Detention - midnight until 2, cleaning up your mess. Now please, go back to your Dormitory, dinner has ended."

((I have to go...))

message 17: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Very well Headmistress Sage. I accept my punishment, I only ask that Vex joins me for this midnight detention."
Derek said as he stood and left the office.
(((ok, bye)))

message 18: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

She sighed, rubbing her temples. Students these days - put a ghost in detention? A poltergeist? It seemed impossible, almost laughable. No, Headmistress Sage decided It is laughable.
She quickly went back to writing a letter to the Minister of Magic. She had more important things to do than follow the order of a student delinquent.