Who's Your Author? discussion

Self Promotion / Giveaway > David Estes, The Moon Dwellers giveaway (Ends Dec 31st)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know about the giveaway David Estes is offering on my blog, www.brandynacole.blogspot.com
He is giving away five copies of his great book, The Moon Dwellers.
For more information, click on my blog link, then click on the David Estes giveaway tab.
If you like what you see, follow me. There are more giveaways, ARC sign-ups, interviews, and teasers to come.

Thanks Everyone
Brandy Nacole
www.facebook.com/authorbrandynacole
www.brandynacole.blogspot.com

message 2: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) Don't miss out on the chance to win your copy of David's awesome book, The Moon Dwellers. Giveaway ends Monday.

message 3: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments Brandy wrote: "Don't miss out on the chance to win your copy of David's awesome book, The Moon Dwellers. Giveaway ends Monday."

Brandy, Do you have a direct link to the actual giveaway post?

message 4: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) Lisarenee wrote: "Brandy wrote: "Don't miss out on the chance to win your copy of David's awesome book, The Moon Dwellers. Giveaway ends Monday."

Brandy, Do you have a direct link to the actual giveaway post?"

Lisarenee, the direct link to the page is http://www.brandynacole.blogspot.com/...

message 5: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments Brandy wrote: "Lisarenee wrote: "Brandy wrote: "Don't miss out on the chance to win your copy of David's awesome book, The Moon Dwellers. Giveaway ends Monday."

Brandy, Do you have a direct link to the actual g..."

Thanks, I had trouble finding it.

message 6: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) Lisarenee wrote: "Brandy wrote: "Lisarenee wrote: "Brandy wrote: "Don't miss out on the chance to win your copy of David's awesome book, The Moon Dwellers. Giveaway ends Monday."

Brandy, Do you have a direct link ..."

No problem, Lisarenee, I should have posted that link in the original post. My apologies