Northern Kingdom > Sand Flats

Comments Showing 1-50 of 167 (167 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 214 comments Mod
Wide open swimming space.

message 2: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal swam gracefully through the wide open patch of sea,her fingers ran over the light whisps of seaweed,she giggled as they tickled her coral colored finger tips.She enjoyed her time away from the palace,hiding from the guards and her siblings,four sisters she the second youngest,it wasnt too bad but generally her other siblings got more than she."Princess Krystal,please come out!"She heard a couple of guards shout,quickly she darted behind a bunch of coral fans,pulling her auburn curly hair down from floating above the fans,"She was just here,shes hiding."A man said swimming by and away.

She popped her head out and smiled softly before darting up and out till she was far from them,she wondered if she would met some one,perhaps a commoner or more royalty she was practically squirming in her scales.

message 3: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)* (last edited Dec 25, 2012 05:10PM) (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon darted through the seaweed patch,He loved being himself which meant hiding from the guards,He had hoped they didn't notice he had abandoned doing his princely duty today,He zipped behind some coral, His blue hair almost blended with the water though his blue and green tattoos made him stand out some,He slowed down and smiled looking around,He wondered if anyone else was out here besides him,He was bored so he sped up again and began doing flips and spins looking like a dancer almost,Though he was just goofing off.

message 4: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal skidded to a stop as a merperson with sea blue hair flashed past her into a flip which caused her hair to obstruct her view before parting it to see he had beautiful scroll work tattoos on his right shoulder and part of his arm and chest they were very neat.She smirked and swam past him a flash of orange tail and brown hair she turned to him,"Hi there."She giggled circling him for a bit before stopping in front of him after the bubbles cleared she could be seen.

message 5: by ash (new)

ash Carson was swimming around the place, making sure eveything was in tack. She looked over and noticed Krystal and Aeon. "what are they doing out Here?" he thought to himself. But he just shrugged his shoulders and swam past them like he dident give a care in the world.

message 6: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal then saw a guard swim by,she knew who it was,"Hi Carson!"She shouted with a friendly wave while he swam by making sure things were ok,he was a personal guard hired by her father to watch over her.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon saw a flash of orange and brown He heard her greeting" Hiya" He said happily in response,When the bubbles cleared he smiled at her,His bangs falling over his eyes, He swept them to the side his bright green eyes now visable.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments (Sorry my computer is being slow)

message 9: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal smiled softly at the merman before her,'wow really green eyes'she thought as she looked at him,"My names Krystal,Princess Krystal."She giggled as he pushed his bangs out of his face,she had never seen him before and now she realized he was prince,but his name she didnt know.

message 10: by ash (new)

ash Carson looked over at Krystal he wasent exactly sure how to respond to her greating, knowing the fact that if he was seen both her he would be exiled from the palace he shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head in respect to the princesses.

message 11: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)* (last edited Dec 25, 2012 05:42PM) (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon smiled,And gave a small wave to Carson,"It's a pleasure to meet you Princess Krystal" He replied and kissed the top of her hand,"My name is Aeon,Prince Aeon" He said,He had never met her before either.

message 12: by ash (new)

ash Carson threw up a bit in his mouth when Aeon kissed the top of her hand "what a Sketchy way to say hello," he said to himself with his fist covering his mouth to make sure no one herd him. He held back his laughter over the awkward instruction he gave to princeses Krystal.

message 13: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal nodded to Carson with a sweet smile before looking to the prince,she blushed as he kissed her hand,"Prince Aeon,what a unique name."She smiled softly then took his hand,"Follow me."She said swimming up to Carson she looked at him,"Dont tell daddy please Carson. "She said with pleading look in her eyes,she kissed his cheek before tugging Aeon with her.

message 14: by Geri (new)

Geri (gerim) | 9 comments Streak and Zinella swam through the water looking for clam shells. She was going to make something. She didn't know yet, but whatever it was she was going to make it.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon smiled,"Thank you, Krystal is very pretty" He said following her, He was quiet as she talked to Carson,When she tugged him to follow he did, Swimming beside her.

message 16: by ash (last edited Dec 25, 2012 05:51PM) (new)

ash Carson sighed shaking his head he pushed his large tail back, mailing himself swim away from Aeon and Krystal. With his eyebrow slightly arched up he gave her a quick look, because his eyes locked on Aeon. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell," he said with his eyes glued on the other male.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon looked at Carson then looked down,He could feel Carson watching him,Though he did't know why he then wondered if he did somthing wrong.

message 18: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal saw his eyes glued to Aeon,"Thank you."She smiled back at him before she swam past him with Aeon," Hes not a threat dont worry."She whispered before she looked at the Prince,"Thank you very much."

message 19: by Geri (new)

Geri (gerim) | 9 comments Streak shot down, he must have spotted a shell. Zinella looked over Streaks fins. "Streak!" She screamed. But it was to late they ran into Krystal.

message 20: by ash (new)

ash Carson sighed he jumped when Zinella ran right into Krystal. His eyes where a bit wide and filled the shock, this was a huge ocean and she ran into somone? How strange... He thought.

message 21: by Geri (new)

Geri (gerim) | 9 comments Zinella pulled her dolphin off of Krystal. "I am so sorry!" She giggled. "Streak likes to have fun ones in awhile."

message 22: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal turned to look,she saw two merpeople swimming towards her,she pushed Aeon out of the way before she was smashed to the sea floor,gasping as she bumped a rock on her arm,"Ouch!"

message 23: by Geri (new)

Geri (gerim) | 9 comments Zinella swam over to her and held out her hand. "Are you ok?" She asked.

message 24: by ash (new)

ash Carson raised his eyebrow and shook her head "what a domatic fall," he said to himself before he swan down to the ocean floor and held out a hand to help her up. "You okay?" He asked her

message 25: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal looked at them both before taking their hands,"Yes,I''m quite alright."She said floating up she winced looking at her arm,a large gash from her shoulder to arm was bleeding the rock hard cut her.

message 26: by ash (last edited Dec 25, 2012 06:17PM) (new)

ash Carson rolled his eyes when he noticed the blood leak out from her arm. He pressed his hand on her arm making the blood stop from being out in the open like that. So it won't attract any weirdos, or any "evil" fish. "You might want to put some seaweed on that..." He told her and looked over at Zinella and gave her a look that was pretty much saying "go get the seaweed"

message 27: by Geri (new)

Geri (gerim) | 9 comments Zinella shot off and disappeared for awhile. She came back with a handful of seaweed. She also handed Carson a shell pad. "It will heal better with that."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments (So sorry it didn't tell me)

Aeon felt Krystal shove him,Then saw the dolphin hit her,He darted to where she was," Are you okay?" He asked feeling bad,Then he saw her arm and felt even worse.

message 29: by Nicollette (last edited Dec 25, 2012 06:18PM) (new)

Krystal winced again as he pressed his hand to her open wound,it stung really badly,"I know."She said looking at him before seeing Aeon brush off some sand and seaweed,she giggled a bit but glad he didn't get hurt like she did,"Yes Aeon,quite fine just a dolphin hit and stay."She said.

message 30: by Geri (new)

Geri (gerim) | 9 comments "I really am sorry." Zinella said.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon gave her a soft smile,"Can i get you anything else?" He asked wanting to help if he could.

message 32: by Nicollette (new)

"Its ok,it was just an accident so dont be sorry."Krystal said with a soft smile,she touched her shoulder with her free hand,"Really,its ok."

message 33: by ash (new)

ash Carson grabbed the seaweed out of Zinella's hand. With his free hand. He quickly removed his hand away from her wound making the blood spread around in the water. He wrapped the seaweed around her wound, making sure it was tight and woudent fall off. But not to tight so it wouldn't cut off her circulation. "There, that should do it," he said.
"Sorry about touching you... It's just that your father would have my head if you came home with a cut like that," he told her and shot a look back over to Aeon. "She's your problem now, make sure you take care of her." He voice got serious and cold as he spoke to Aeon.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon nodded quickly," Of course i will make sure she is okay" He replied,His tone was far from being cold.

message 35: by Geri (new)

Geri (gerim) | 9 comments Zinella saw Streak swim back to the palace. She sighed. "We'll there goes my ride."

message 36: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal looked at Aeon next,"No its ok."She said bringing her hand back to her side as Zinella came back with some seaweed,"Thank you Zinella."As Carson wrapped it around her cut to stop the bleeding she looked up at him,"Carson its ok and I would never let him do that,you are my most trusted bodyguard and friend."She said as he then looked at Aeon,"Problem now?"She repeated.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon shrugged,But remained silent since Carson didn't seem to like him,He figured that would be his best bet.

message 38: by ash (new)

ash Carson looked over at Krystal when she said Problem now?
"Ehhh..." He said looking side to side trying to avoid the conflict. "I should properly get going, Don't be out to late or you father will kill me," He told her. If anyone noticed he was talking to the princess then he would have been banned from the kingdom, therefore why he was making small talk with her, Motherless him not being a very social guy.
He stopped when her a faint scream coming from the distance.
"Oh now what?!" He said to himself and turned around.
His eyes shot opened when he saw Dominic chasing after some girl.
"you got to be kidding me.." He said to himself.

message 39: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal rolled her eyes before looking at him,"I know that and don't worry so much."She giggled ruffling his hair a bit,she knew he had a hard life she acted as sisterly and friendly as she could when she was around Carson.She heard a faint scream then gasped,"What is Dominic doing in this part of the kingdom."She asked Carson as Aeon stood well floated by her.

message 40: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)* (last edited Dec 26, 2012 05:06PM) (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon had heard of Dominic but haden't met him,And hoped he wouldn't from what he heard.

(Hey ashley if you want Dominic could be chasing my other charrie Nikki,I mean only if you want that is ^.^)

message 41: by ash (new)

ash ((Okay sure!))

Carson glared and grinded his teeth together in a frustrated way. He looked back at Aeon and Krystal "stay back, Dominac is no match for you guys," he told them and looked back at him; straight ahead.
He needs to save Nikki, before it's to late.

message 42: by Nicollette (new)

"But Dominic hates you,he may hurt you."Krystal clutched his arm her hands shaking even though the water was warm.She didn't want her best bodyguard to get hurt but knew he had to save Nikki before she was hurt.

message 43: by ash (new)

ash Carson sighed and looked back at Krystal. "Look, I rather it be me then her, I don't even get why he is chasing in in the first place, he normally keeps his distance from mermaids.." He said and clenched his fist. "It's my job to protect you guys," he said not taking his eyes off the gross and discussing creacher; Dominic.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon nodded when Carson said stay back.

Nikki swam faster,Then wondered why she was even being chased.

message 45: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal still didnt like the idea of him being turned into fish bait by a monster who looked like ground up fish bait,she let his arm go,"I know that,but please be careful."She said kissing his cheek before settling by Aeon,she gripped his hand trying to remain calm.

message 46: by ash (new)

ash Dominic glared at the girl. "Give me the shard of the pearl!" He screamed at her. He knew the pearl was with drown with an unlimited about of power. His swam faster, trying to catch up with her.
Carson swam down to the bottom of the ocean. He picked up a large rock and swam back up. He tossed it in his hand a bit waiting. Hold on Nikki, only a few more seconds he said to himself.
There! An opening! He threw the rock with all his power.
Dominic stopped swimming and noticed a rock coming eight at him. "Oh deer god," he said to himself before getting smashed in the head with the rock.
"Take that you big slug!" Carson yelled.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Aeon gave Krystal a small reasuring smile,And held her hand,"He will be okay" He said.

Nikki shook her head when he screamed at her,"No i will not" She said trying to push herself faster her hand around the shard which she kept on a chain around her neck,Then she heard him say Oh deer god,She glanced back in time to see him hit in the head with a rock,She smiled small seeing that,Her blue eyes watching him,Then she saw Carson,She figured he must be the one who threw the rock.

message 48: by ash (new)

ash Dominic rubbed his head where the rock hit him. " who threw that!?!" He said looking around. He stopped and looked at Carson. "Who are you calling a big slug, you silver tail freak!" Dominic yelled back at Carson.
"Say that to my face you Demon spawn!" Carson said and swam over to Nikki's side and glared at Dominic.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 145 comments Nikki looked at Carson,"Thank you" She said sweetly.

message 50: by Nicollette (new)

Krystal held his hand harder to a point that it would probably hurt,Dominic the sick bastard hated and tried to take from everyone who crossed him.She glared at the floating man shark as he threatened to try and hurt Carson but was relieved that Nikki was safe.

« previous 1 3 4