The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Great Hall > Christmas Feast [Closed for RPs]

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
((We will allow the Christmas Feast to begin a little later than we planned. Open for RPing for the next few days.))

message 2: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
The Christmas Feast! thought Vex, flying into the Great Hall. What fun!
He swept through the table happily, knocking down a few plates of food on purpose. "Hey!" Called a second-year Gryffindor after him. Vex ignored him, starting to sing in glee. "Firsties, firsties, are the worsties!" This was all pure nonsense, of course, and several House ghosts shook their heads after him, muttering about his immaturity. "Don't worry all!" He yelled as Headmistress Sage glared at him. "I promise - I'll be back!" And he whizzed right back out with a last little giggle.

message 3: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse was at her own table poking at the food on her plate, she wasn't very hungry that particular evening. She was terribly homesick, she had decided to stay here for the very first time. I'd write them a letter, as soon as I can! She thought, not that her family would be needing to hear from her soon. She had already thought the same thing last week, and the week before that. Her family was quite honestly flooded with her letters, don't even have quite enough time to write back before another letter came for them.

Her family had specifically wrote back once to told her to relax and enjoy the Winter holidays. Thinking of this, she thought she better listen to her family. She looked around, trying to get her mind off her family. What were the plans of her peers, what would they be doing to spend the holidays.

"Hey, it's Christmas! What are your plans for today?" She asked the nearest student at her table.

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary was sad. But this was no different from any other Christmas. When she'd received her letter her dad hadn't liked it very much. He had kickedmher out of the house. Her mother didn't want him to know that she too was a witch and so Clary had gone to Hogwarts and never gone back. Summers were spent with her witch grandmother. It wasn't so bad, the food here was excellent after all. And all her friends were here. She sat at her table next to Clarisse who also wasn't talking much and picked at her green beans absentmindedly.

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) So, when Clarisse asked her a question Clary was startled.
"Oh, I don't know. I''ll probably read, maybe catch up on sleep or homework."

message 6: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) A lot of the other kids at my table also looked distressed. I was surprised at this, I thought I'd be the only one. I wondered why they were feeling down as well. Lacrosse asked the girl across from her. She replied something I didn't hear. I was bored and the food tasted dull because I really just wanted to see my family for Christmas, so I answered it too.
"I'll probably do the same. I'm a bit behind in school so I might catch up in that, and...if my brother and dad sent me any presents...I'll open those. I hope they liked mine..."

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "What did you get them?" Clary asked Ginger.
"I got my grandma a new quill."

message 8: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse wasn't much for putting off homework, but homework on the holidays? "Homework? On Christmas? You gotta be joking!" Clarisse said with amazement. "That's not how you spend a holiday!" Clarisse said with more energy now, suddenly feeling less gloomy.

"Let's go outside and throw snowballs, and build snowmans or something! Come on, it will be fun! What you need is to relax, and have some fun! Don't get yourself too stressed out! Schoolwork maybe very important, but it can wait! Holidays are only once a year after all!" Clarisse repeated what her mother had said to her when she wrote that she was really homesick and did not feel like celebrating the holidays, she had told her mother that she was going to catch up on homework too.

Clarisse looked outside one of the windows, there was a few inches of snow outside, and as if to encourage them to go outside and play, light snow had begun falling from the sky. "See even the...um...sky agrees that we should go outside and play!" Clarisse pointed at the sky outside the window while looking at the students that were sitting with her. Thoughts of her family were fading to the back of her mind. I'll write them a letter some other time! Clarisse thought with a grin.

message 9: by Alexandra (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:17PM) (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Ok, jeez. I was just messing with you to see if you were awake. Snowballs sound like fun. Do you want to come too Ginger?"

message 10: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Homework seemed a lot less fun now. "Snowball fights!?!?! Oh you are ON!! I am queen of snowball fights!" Then remembering Clary's question I answered "I got my brother, Grant Chocolate frogs and Bertie Botts every flavor beans and a bunch of other candies from Hogsmeade, and I got my dad quills that change their ink color and a special ink pad that when you draw on it they move, he's an artist so I think he'll enjoy them." I grinned and added "Last one out the doors a rotten flobberworm!"

message 11: by Night Owl (last edited Dec 29, 2012 02:13PM) (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) "Snowball fights!?!?! Oh you are ON!! I am queen of snowball fights!"

Clarisse laughed, "You'll have to catch us first!" Clarisse teased. "Your highness!" Clarisse added with a dramatic formal voice after a few seconds and did a dramatic bow with a smile on her face.

"I got my brother, Grant Chocolate frogs and Bertie Botts every flavor beans and a bunch of other candies from Hogsmeade, and I got my dad quills that change their ink color and a special ink pad that when you draw on it they move, he's an artist so I think he'll enjoy them."

Hearing what Ginger said made Clarisse gasp, "Oohh! I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me!" Clarisse said to Ginger, and pulled out from her Hufflepuff robes a few extra long fruity candycanes(They're not the common minty kinds, they're the fruity kinds with different colors on them). She handed one of each color to Clary and Ginger, "Merry Christmas! Try them, they're sweet! They're...muggle Christmas candy..." She said still feeling weird about saying the word, muggle.

She took off the wrapper and sucked on her own candycane. She had brought these from back home, but she hadn't thought she would be able to give them out to people. She had thought she'd have to eat it all herself, but it was nice to have friends to share it with.

message 12: by Alexandra (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:17PM) (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Thanks! These are my favorites! My mum used to buy these for me all the time until..Never mind, but my grandma doesn't get them any more." Clary gushed all in one breath. "Who's ready for that snowball fight?" I sucked on the candy cane and the color leaked onto my tongue in a delicious way.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 36 comments Suzume walked into the feast, smiling. It's huge, She thought, sitting down with her peers. She got a candy cane and started to suck on it, then getting her notebook and writing some lyrics.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rae walked into the Great Hall, in awe of how much it had changed sinceyesterday. She stared at the trees, the decoration...Eventually she sat down and began to eat her food.

message 15: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I was surprised, I wasn't expecting a christmas present from anybody here! I smiled and started sucking on the candy cane. "Mmmm, watermelon, my favorite! Thank you so much Clarisse!" I wished I had gotten them something, then I remembered I had extra chocolate frogs and berty botts beans in my coat pocket, I pulled them out and handed one of each to Clarisse and Clary. "Merry Christmas!" I tried to say, but instead it came out like "Ery rishmas!" Because of the candy cane in my mouth. I smiled and then realized I probably had the reddish color all over my mouth and teeth and laughed.

message 16: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Ginger's gift had reminded me that I had brought them each an Acid Pop and something from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. I handed those to them as we rose from the table to brave the cold and the snow.

message 17: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) "Ery rishmas!"

"Well, Ery rishmas to you too, Ginger! Tell me Ginger, what's so Erie about rishmas anyways?" Clarisse asked teasingly.

She hadn't notice the first time, but now she saw that Ginger's whole mouth was red. "Oh my gosh...look at...y-your mouth...Ginger!" Clarisse said between laughs, but did not realize her own mouth had turned blue from the Blueberry flavored candy cane. Her stomach was hurting from all the laughter, she almost forgotten about the snowball fight. When she glanced out the window, she saw that some other students were already outside playing with snowballs.

"Snowball fight! Snowball fight! Come join if you dare!" Clarisse shouted excitedly while skipping along the Gryffindor table. She was almost to the exit holding all the treats she got for Christmas.

message 18: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary followed Clarisse from the table. Noticing she did that one of the professors was shaking her head at her. "Oh! I should't have been sitting here, this is the Gryffindor table, oh well, I'm leaving now." She thought to herself.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 36 comments Suzume finished writing and left for class.

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I ran outside excited and quickly raised my wand "Wingardium leviosa!" A huge pile of snow lifted into the air and I hovered it over to where Clary and Clarisse were kneeling making snowballs and dropped it on their heads. I giggled and said "Ha! Take that!"

message 21: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Not fair Ginger!" Clary said jokingly. She was laughing and it was probably a very funny sight. Both she and Clarisse were covered in snow. Cleary wordlessly retaliated with a spell sent at the Whomping Willow. It dropped all its snow straight onto Ginger's head.

message 22: by Night Owl (last edited Jan 01, 2013 03:07PM) (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) ((Maybe we should move this to a different location? Like Outside the Castle or something!))

Clarisse laughed as a bunch of snow fell on her, "Continually playing like that, and maybe the sorting hat will change its mind about your house!" She said jokingly and sprinted off immediately hiding behind a tree.

She hurried and made a few snowballs, before running off with two of them in each hand.

"Heads up!" Clarisse shouted and launched her two snowballs, one at Clary and the other at Ginger before sprinting off again.

message 23: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((Sounds like a good idea.)))
Clary opened her mouth to say something or laugh, one of the two and got a faceful of snowball from Clarisse.

message 24: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((Sounds like a good idea.)))
Cleary opened her mouth to say something or laugh, one of the two and got a faceful of snowball from Clarisse.

message 25: by Night Owl (last edited Jan 01, 2013 05:54PM) (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) ((Okay, I will continue the snowball fight in the topic Lawn outside the Castle, so ignore the few posts about the snowball fight! That's happening outside!))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.