The Sword and Laser discussion

The Voyage to Ruin
This topic is about The Voyage to Ruin
Author Promo (Share Your Stuff!) > Merry Christmas - Free Pirate Fantasy Adventure!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat (capnflynn) | 6 comments Fifty-five years have passed since the disappearance of the famed pirate Captain Flynn Freeborn, and the golden age of piracy has become an age of peace. Airships soar the skies, and friendship flourishes between nations. In these days when all wars have been fought, Captain Acheron Zeal of the Royal Navy longs for glory, adventure and promotion; his mission, to hunt down a new pirate threat, seems a godsend–but his ocean-going vessel will be hard-pressed to capture his airborne adversary, the captain of the airship Eschaton. His task is further complicated when he meets the proud and beautiful Franceline Drake, who has good reason to despise Captain Zeal–for this enchanting young woman is the very pirate he has sworn to bring to justice.

His pursuit of Drake embroils them both in peril: the wrath of a sea-god, the machinations of an ancient dragon, the ruthless schemes of a corrupt and ambitious Prince … and the bumbling interference of a man claiming to be Flynn Freeborn himself, resurfaced in the world not a day older than when he disappeared.

Merry Christmas, Sword and Laser-ites! From now through the twelve days of Christmas, I'm offering my pirate adventure fantasy novel for free!

Just go to the Smashwords page and add it to your cart, then enter the coupon code TY36X to get the discount.

If you take advantage of the offer, I'd love it if you'd post a review, here or on the Smashwords site, or on your personal blog.

message 2: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat (capnflynn) | 6 comments Just a quicky update to thank everyone who's downloaded so far! If you'd like to learn more about the book, the world, and the characters before you decide to read, I did a series of promo posts recently that might be of interest.

message 3: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat (capnflynn) | 6 comments Thanks once more to everyone who has downloaded so far! There are still three days to go on the sale, so if pirates, magic, dragons, and airships in a secondary world are your thing, please go check it out!

message 4: by Tina (new)

Tina (javabird) | 690 comments Thanks!