The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) The Raven Boys discussion


141 views
Theory!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Miranda Okay, this is my crazy theory and I want to hear what you all think of it. Blue's kiss is supposed to kill her first love right? And now that Adam is being controlled and is kind of emotional, what if he sees Gansey and Blue kissing, freaks out and tries to kill Gansey?


Koral Polidore Great theory! :) I always thought Blue's kiss would instantly kill her love or give them sort of disease but this makes more sense. Adam could go psycho after seeing his best friend kiss Blue!


Fiona has anyone else ever thought that blue's kiss doesnt actually kill him, its just the boy that she falls in love with (and therefore kisses) is already going to die and her kiss just marks him out? Like she doesnt infect him or cause him death, he's just destined to die early, if that makes any sense which im not sure it does...


message 4: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Fiona wrote: "has anyone else ever thought that blue's kiss doesnt actually kill him, its just the boy that she falls in love with (and therefore kisses) is already going to die and her kiss just marks him out? ..."

hum interesting..


Ela M wrote: "Okay, this is my crazy theory and I want to hear what you all think of it. Blue's kiss is supposed to kill her first love right? And now that Adam is being controlled and is kind of emotional, what..."

Yes, because there was that bit in the tree where Adam gets a vision of Gansey dying and Ronan being all "happy now?", and it gave the impression that it was Adam the one that killed him. [Don't have the book with me atm. What I just stated may or may not be accurate]


Lisa Deal Makes a lot of sense to me...anyone willing to guess/ponder what the chainsaw comment at the end of the book was about?


Miranda Lisa wrote: "Makes a lot of sense to me...anyone willing to guess/ponder what the chainsaw comment at the end of the book was about?"

I have no idea, that really confused me.


back to top