The Ultimate 1x1 Group!!! discussion

1x1 > Niran.k & Okanomi

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (okanomihonda) | 547 comments Mod
Here we go!

message 2: by Niran (new)

Niran Yay . Sorry for the late reply . Got any idea's ?

message 3: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (okanomihonda) | 547 comments Mod
It's okay.

Do you do high school romances?

message 4: by Niran (new)

Niran Yess I do :D . Do you want to do that ?

message 5: by Niran (new)

Niran Hello ?

message 6: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Yes I do. Sorry I was at my friends house. Didn't leave you.

message 7: by Niran (new)

Niran Haha :P yay . Okey dokey , so do you want to be a boy or a girl ? I don't mind either :)

message 8: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Neither do I. But I will the guy if it's okay.

message 9: by Niran (new)

Niran Yeah sure thing . Can you make your Character first , and sorry that I replied late .

message 10: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

It's okay.

message 11: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (last edited Dec 31, 2012 07:44PM) (new)

Name: Okanomi Honda
Grade: 12th
Personality: Shy and Quite until you get to know him.
Appearance: Snow white hair that goes over his left eye and the school uniform, and about 5"9' in height.
History: ((I will get this later.))

message 12: by Niran (new)

Niran Name : Annalin Deletrus
Grade: 11th

Personality : She can be quite shy and likes to keep to herself . She's quite and obedient but she also has a confident side that comes out very rarely . She's sweet and caring and has individual emotions in different situations .

Appearance : She has naturally has midnight black hair that is long and goes down her back, all one length . She has blue grey eyes , small nose and lovely pink lips . She is a average height girl with a petite body , she has curves but not outrageous .

History : I will also add that in later .

message 13: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

You want to start or do you want me too?

message 14: by Niran (new)

Niran Can you please ? And I've got to go , I'm really sleepy right now . If you don't mind me asking where in the world are you in ?

message 15: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Michigan, United States

message 16: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

You?

message 17: by Niran (new)

Niran I like in the UK , London . So we have different times then .

message 18: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Yes. I love England. I am stuck in a permanent english accent.

message 19: by Niran (new)

Niran Haha xD no way .

message 20: by Niran (new)

Niran Can you start please :D?

message 21: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Yes.

Okanomi walked to his locker, reading books in hand. He opened it and took out a notebook and closed his locker, walking down the hall again.

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin held her school books tightly to her chest , she walked to her locker with her head down and her face empty . Once she was near her locker she placed most of her books in the locker and walked to the back of the building where no one ever goes .

message 23: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Okanomi walked through the halls skipping class. Again.

message 24: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin didnt care for her Math class today so she decided to skip . She walked through the halls but his behind a locker as she saw a boy with white hair also roaming the halls . Annalin was very shy so she didnt really go up to people and introduce herself .

message 25: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Okanomi leaned against a wall and slid to the floor taking out his notebook, flipping through the pages.

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin decided to walk quickly , she walked as fast as she could but as always , stupid clumsy Annalin tripped and fell right in front of him . She looked up slightly and then moved away as fast as possible .

message 27: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Okanomi looked up. "Are you okay?"

message 28: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin quickly collected her books and then hid behind one of them . She nodded slowly and said quietly ," I'm fine , I was just being clumsy . As always ". She laughed nervously .

message 29: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

"Why are you so jumpy?" Okanomi asked shyly.

message 30: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalins eye opened widely and she stuttered ," I-I'm not jumpy , I'm just ...", she didnt even know how to say it herself to be honest . She gulped nervously as she didnt finish off her sentence .

message 31: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

"Are you sure your okay?" Okanomi asked getting up and walking toward her.

message 32: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin leaned up against the wall and nodded her head ," Hmm I'm okay . Honestly ". When she saw him walk towards her all she could think was that an attractive boy was walking towards her ! And talking to her . She held her books close and closed her legs as the uniform skirt was on her thighs .

message 33: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

"You look a little... scared. I won't hurt you you know." Okanomi said in a calm, soothing voice.

message 34: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin shook her head ," I'm not scared , I'm just nervous . I'm always like that , I'm a shy person ". She shrugged and smiled a bit . Then she asked ," Hey , is your hair naturally white ?". She thought it look amazing , it was different .

message 35: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

"No it's not. I bleached it when I was 14." Okanomi said in the same calm voice.

message 36: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin smiled and looked at him , she smiled at him and said ,"It looks really cool ". She never had the guts to bleach her hair , it was long and had a beautiful midnight black blue colour to it .

message 37: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

Okanomi smiled.

message 38: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin smiled and then gulped slightly , she was always a nervous wreck . She looked at Okanami and said ," Why are you skipping class ?".

message 39: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

"Why are you" Okanomi quickly asked back.

message 40: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin looked at him quickly and sharply , she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out . In the end she replied ," I asked you first ".

message 41: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

"I always do. Now you tell me."

message 42: by Niran (new)

Niran Annalin rolled her eyes and thought , that's not an answer . But she didnt push anything. She just shrugged and said ," I don't like math , and I don't feel like going ". Simple as that .

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran ?

message 44: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

((I'm so sorry I never got a notification for this))

message 45: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

"I love math. It's my best subject."

message 46: by Niran (new)

Niran Anna looked at him and then just shook her head with a smile on her face," What do you like about it?".

message 47: by Okanomi, Only the kind may be forgiven... (new)

He thought for a moment. "The complication of it." He said smoothly.

message 48: by Niran (new)

Niran Anna looked at him with something like curiosity, he was a different one. She smiled and said," You like complication, huh? Or do you like to cause a little bit of complication here and there?". He looked like one of those guys who'd cause trouble.