The Next Best Book Club discussion

Revive a Dead Thread > Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays TNBBC!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10035 comments Mod
Happy holidays everyone!

Hope your days are spent with family and filled wtih wonderful memories...

Share your bookish holiday presents here! We want to oooh and ahhhh at your holiday bootie!

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 112 comments I got Through the Key Hole by Stephen King (i love the Dark Tower books!) and Gone Girl by Gillan Flynn :)

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane | 221 comments Didn't get any books but got the next best thing - gift cards for Amazon.com

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (last edited Dec 26, 2012 03:45PM) (new)

I didnt get any bookish gifts, but my hubby gave me a gift card to a tattoo shop with a rather large chunk of change on it, so I see a bookish tat in my future, for sure!

message 5: by Tina (new)

Tina | 143 comments I also got a gift card for books at Barnes and Noble. Looking forward to spending it!

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 112 comments Ooo bookish tattoo! Thats a great idea! Let us know what you end up getting.

message 7: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Happy New Year everyone! Did you ring it in with an alcoholic beverage and a loved one on your arm? Or were you smooshed up on the couch reading, like me?

Hope 2013 is your best year yet!!!

message 8: by Jane (new)

Jane | 221 comments READING! May everyone's 2013 be safe, healthy and wonderful:)

message 9: by Debsp (new)

Debsp | 134 comments Happy New Year everyone! And thanks Lori for all the work you put in over the last year as Super Mod!

message 10: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 1260 comments I was late to my party because I was finishing a book! Happy New Year!

message 11: by Beth (new)

Beth | 137 comments Happy New Year to everyone and many thanks and best wishes to our Super Mod, Lori!

message 12: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Aww, thanks you guys!

message 13: by Claire (new)

Claire (proud-mum) | 3949 comments Merry Xmas & Happy New Year x