Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Member's Reading List > Laura's 2013 Challenges

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Jan 20, 2013 06:10PM) (new)

Laura (lglovett) | 1437 comments I am getting ready to start my challenge page for the first time! Whoop, Whoop!

All about you Challenge: Post #692
Level One of The Serious Readers Challenge: Post #72

message 2: by Laura (last edited Aug 22, 2013 04:01PM) (new)

Laura (lglovett) | 1437 comments All About You Challenge

Month 1:

J
ames Dashner, The Death Cure
A-An Abundance of Katherines
Neville, Katherine The Eight
U-Under the Never Sky
A-Always the Baker Never the Bride
R-The Red Pyramid
Young, Samantha Blood Will Tell

The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner An Abundance of Katherines by John Green The Eight by Katherine Neville Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi Always the Baker, Never the Bride (Emma Rae Creations, #1) by Sandra D. Bricker The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh, #1) by Samantha Young

Month Two: Birthstone

G-Gone to Green
Amanda Stevens,The Restorer
Reichs, Kathy -Déjà Dead
N Need
E Eat, Pray, Love
T Transcendence

Gone to Green (Green #1) by Judy Christie The Restorer (Graveyard Queen, #1) by Amanda Stevens Déjà Dead (Temperance Brennan, #1) by Kathy Reichs Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert Transcendence (Transcendence, #1) by C.J. Omololu

Month Three: Astrological Sign

C Carnival of Souls
A Amanda Stevens, The Kingdom
P Promise Me This
R Reached
I Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies
C- Claire Cook, Wallflower in Bloom: A Novel
O One Moment
R Rainshadow Road
N Nobody's Princess

Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr The Kingdom (Graveyard Queen, #2) by Amanda Stevens Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke Reached (Matched, #3) by Ally Condie Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) by Isaac Marion Wallflower in Bloom by Claire Cook One Moment by Kristina McBride Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Nobody's Princess (Nobody's Princess, #1) by Esther M. Friesner

message 3: by Laura (last edited Mar 29, 2013 04:43AM) (new)

Laura (lglovett) | 1437 comments Post #72

Level 1 of the Serious Readers Challenge

15/100

1. An Abundance of Katherines
2. Stolen
3. Always The Baker Never The Bride
4. Under The Never Sky
5. The Red Pyramid
6.Good Omens
7. The Death Cure
8. The Eight
9.Deja Dead
10. The Restorer

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green Stolen by Lucy Christopher Always the Baker, Never the Bride (Emma Rae Creations, #1) by Sandra D. Bricker Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan Good Omens by Terry Pratchett The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner The Eight by Katherine Neville Déjà Dead (Temperance Brennan, #1) by Kathy Reichs The Restorer (Graveyard Queen, #1) by Amanda Stevens

11. Eat, Pray, Love
12. Transcendence
13. Blood Red Road
14. Blood Will Tell
15. Delirium
16. The Magicians
17. Gone to Green
18. Need
19. Warm Bodies
20. Carnival of Souls

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert Transcendence (Transcendence, #1) by C.J. Omololu Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1) by Moira Young Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh, #1) by Samantha Young Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver The Magicians (The Magicians, #1) by Lev Grossman Gone to Green (Green #1) by Judy Christie Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr

21. First Grave on the Right
22. Light Between Oceans
23. Rainshadow Road
24. Wallflowers in Bloom
25. Unwind

First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Wallflower in Bloom A Novel by Claire Cook Unwind (Unwind, #1) by Neal Shusterman