Teens rock! discussion

TV Shows > Full House

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Any Full House lovers out there?I love this show and all the characters..especially Jesse and little Stephanie..and Danny too.

message 2: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) OMG! ME! I love Full House!

message 3: by Sofie (new)

Sofie | 33 comments Oh my god!!! I love full house!! I dvr it every week and on the weekends I watch like 20 something episodes. My favorite is the little twins :)

message 4: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) I've seen like all the episodes :D

message 5: by Sofie (new)

Sofie | 33 comments Really? I've seen most of them. Is the last one good? I've been trying to look for it forever! What's it called?

message 6: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) Oh Jeez I didn't watch them in order I watch then on tv every chance I get.

message 7: by Sofie (new)

Sofie | 33 comments Exactly! My parents hate it when I watch it. They say its a "bad influence" :)

message 8: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) why?haha

message 9: by Sofie (new)

Sofie | 33 comments if you think about it, theshows in the 80s were kinda edgy

message 10: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) yeah..kind of

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_endipity) I love that show!!!

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyhutcherson) | 3 comments I used to like it. But it is sort of cheesy. A lot of unreal stuff happens and there are a lot of stupid problems and a close up of the person while they pout or are upset. SO I think it is OK

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_endipity) PJ Jackson wrote: "I used to like it. But it is sort of cheesy. A lot of unreal stuff happens and there are a lot of stupid problems and a close up of the person while they pout or are upset. SO I think it is OK"

i guess it is. but some of the stories are really touching.

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyhutcherson) | 3 comments Yeah. But like I said a lot of them are pointless.

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) I luvs it!......but meh mum hates it sooooo *facepalm*

message 16: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) I loved the show when I watched it but now I don't really have time for pointless sitcoms.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it so much

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) I used to watch that show all the time when I was young.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I still watch it

message 20: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) need to watch it

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

So good