2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2013 > Julie's 2013 Personal Book Challenge - 35 books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie Najdovski | 4 comments I only find time to read while on the treadmill at the gym - so hopefully this goal will bring me a healthier 2013.

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana | 3888 comments How do you do that? It's impossible for me to read while walking on the treadmill.

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie Najdovski | 4 comments Adriana wrote: "How do you do that? It's impossible for me to read while walking on the treadmill."

I don't know - its just something I got used to... I started at a slower speed and then gradually went up to a speed walk while reading. Now, if I don't have my ereader with me while on the treadmill I can barely last 5 minutes.

message 4: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) That is a great idea! I'm going to start doing that! It's much more productive than watching TV, which is what I usually do... :p

message 5: by Megan, Challenges (new)

Megan (lahairoi) | 6666 comments I listen to audiobooks while I walk. Still get the advantage of reading without having to worry about tripping over my feet:)

message 6: by Robyn (new)

Robyn | -15 comments this is impressive, i tried this a couple times and couldnt even get through a magazine. actually it made me feel like i was getting motion sickness. i decided to stick to my ipod after that. good luck this year!