Riverview discussion

Downtown > Ford Modeling Agency

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) This is Ford Modeling Agency. The only modeling agency there is in Riverview. It's the only place where young women and men go to if they want to become a model. It's the place where business men and women go to if they need a model for an advertisement.

Outside:

Waiting room:
[image error]

Office (place where you go to ask to become a model/get a model):

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kalla sat in the waiting room she was sooo nervous. She had been complimented before on her features and figured why not give it a shot but she was terrified that she would be rejected and that she would be hurt.

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gene sent a woman down to fetch Kalla Munch. She sat patiently at her desk as she waited for Kalla.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kalla smiled up at the women and followed her to a big office. She looked around then knocked on the door.

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gene heard a knock on the door. She looked up to see if the person was standing there or not. "Come in," she said loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear yet for it not to sound like yelling.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kalla took a deep breath and opened the door with a smile "Good Afternoon." she said cheerfully walking up to Gene desk.

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gene saw Kalla step in. She smiled at her. When Kalla arrived at her desk, she stood up and shook her hand. "Please. Take a seat," she said gesturing towards the seats in front of her desk. She settled herself back into her seat.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She sat in the sear as instructed, she didn;t know what to say so she started "I'm Kalla Munch, i'm 16 and hoping for a carrer in modeling obviously sinced i'm here."

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "Of course. Do you have your book here?" Gene asked.

((A book is basically her portfolio. You should have it with you. If you don't then you'll never get the job. :P))

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I do." she replied before looking around in her purse and pulling it out. She handed Gene her book.

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gene took it and flipped through the book looking through the photos. "Thank you," She said to Kalla. "These are excellent photos. We'll contact you when we've made our decision." She flashed Kalla a smile.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Karla smiled "Great, rthank you so much." She got up and held out her hand.

message 13: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Apalla walked in the doors of the agency smiling and cheerful. She went up to where she was soposed to go for the shoot. This was her first year being a model and she had no intentions of messing up her dream career. She walked past some girl waiting to become a model such as her she was defiantly beautiful but did she have what it took to be a model. models work under lots of hard work. She knew....it took her forever to get where she was today. and at the age 15 at that she knew she was only a model for younger girls to look up to, but she looked much older and she knew that would get her far in life looking good and a little older than her actual age was perfect.

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gene shook Kalla's hand. She closed the book, leaving it on her desk. "If you can please show yourself out, I have work to do," Gene said turning back to her computer. She looked back at the list of women applying to become a model.

message 15: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Apalla walked up to gene's office and kocked on the door smiling.

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kalla nodded and went to the door opening it for the person who had knocked. The girl was gorgeous probably already a model. "She's all yours." she said with a smile and started to walk away

message 17: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Apalla walked in and smiled, "hello Gene!" She said sweetly. She nodded to the girl who walked past her.

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gene smiled at the sight of Apalla. "Apalla! Glad to see you made it," she smiled at her.

((We should take her to her photo shoot. What would you like it to be about?))

message 19: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((um, idk you can pick anything your girl runs it :D ))

Apalla Smiled, "Luv, you know I'd do just about anything for you." She took a seat on a chair in the room. "so, what is this Shoot about today?"

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) ((haha okay :D))

Gene laughed, "Thank you sweetie. The shoots for a new fashion line. Shirts, jeans, that sort of thing. Come on, I'll take you to the room." She stood up from her seat and walked out of the room. She walked through the halls and up to the 7th floor. Her room was already on the 3rd floor. There were elevators but she didn't like using them when you could walk.
She arrived at the door. She pushed open the double doors with her two hands and stepping in. The room was full of lights and cameras and people working. Apalla would be the face of the new line if she didn't blow this, but Gene had confidence in her. There were tons of clothes. "Hurry get to the make up and hair. You need to get ready," Gene told Apalla. She was so glad.

message 21: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Apalla followed Gene behind her at the same paste but a foot in lenghth away to give her space. When they got to the shoot Apalla smiled at Gene and quickly went to the dressing room where she changed into a mini skirt, with heels and a tank top the fitted her perfectly and showed all her curves while it being not to revealing. She came out of the dressing room and got her makeup done so it looked like a natural beauty. Then she got her hair done with it curling at the bottom and her bangs to the right side of her face and she looked perfect when she came out of the room almost as perfect as a Victoria secret model. She came out and did a little spin smiling, "so Gene what yah think?"

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gene stood in the room and watched Apalla. "You look splendid," she said smiling at her. She truly did. She was glad she signed her.

message 23: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Apalla walked onto the shoot. She posed for a good half an hour. She got a 5 minute break now. She walked over to the food and picked up a water bottle.

message 24: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "Good job Apalla. Now just enjoy! Have fun. Dance. Smile. Go wild! Do whatever you want sweetie. We want this to be fun. If you have fun, then the photos will be fun," Gene advised to Apalla. She gave her a smile of encouragement.

message 25: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Apalla Smiled a little misgeviously. "okay i can do fun." She said to herself. She walked onto the shoot and when they told her to do it she did a picture where she was jumping in air. She did a cute duck face one. She did one where she she was laying on the floor like she was making a snow angel. Then another with a beach ball. One with glasses on. one with a puppy. And a few others. She definatly had fun.

message 26: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gene laughed while watching Apalla. She did seem to be having more fun this time.

message 27: by Daphne, The Awesome Mod (last edited Jan 04, 2013 02:09AM) (new)

Daphne Delacroix | 301 comments Mod
Meanwhile, Les, Izzie and Ever pulled up into an empty parking slot outside the Agency.
Ever got out, slamming the door behind her, and waited nervously for Les or Izzie to take the lead. She wasn't sure what to do with so many beautiful models surrounding her at the Agency. What would they say about her? Would they laugh at her fashion sense? Her lack of care for herself? Her lacking make up? All she'd put on was a hint of lip gloss which probably wore off while having the sandwich on the way.

((I edited a bit to include Izzie))

message 28: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Les and Izzie climbed out of the car and walked off towards the entrance. Les opened the doors and stepped in. Izzie sat down on one of the seats as Les headed off to the woman sitting on the desk.

"Hello? My sister, Isabel Fall is here to see Ms. Gene to see if she can become a model," Les informed the woman. Her head lifted up.

"Ah yes. Isabel Fall. We'll call you when Gene is ready to see you," the woman told Les. "Please take a seat as you wait." She gestured towards the chairs, some taken by other girls. One taken by Izzie.

"Thank you," Les bowed her head and went to take a seat next to Izzie.

message 29: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "Why're you so upset Les?" Izzie asked looking at Les.

"Because I went to get Gale's number for Ever. And when I asked for it, he told me he wasn't the type to do a threesome! And he completely embarrassed me in front of everyone who was there. Not to mention it was rude," Les complained to her sister. She was glad she had someone there who was forever stuck with her and loved her no matter what. Even if she got angry over some dumb thing like this.

"It's okay, Les. I'm sure he was just joking. You know how boys are," Izzie laughed.

"Yeah. Whatever," Les muttered.

message 30: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "I have to go see all the other hopeful girls and boys now sweetie. See you later," Gene told Apalla before leaving. She went down the stairs until she reached her office.

She entered her room and went straight to her desk. She sat down and scanned her computer to see which hopeful girl to take in. She clicked on the name 'Isabel Fall'. Her profiled opened onto her screen. She read through it and looked at her pictures.

She picked up her phone and called the desk clerk downstairs in the lobby. When the phone picked up she said, "Yes. Could you please send in Isabel Fall please? Thank you."

message 31: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "I don't know. The clerk will tell us when," Les told Ever.

message 32: by Daphne, The Awesome Mod (new)

"So is your turn next, Les?" Ever asked as she watched Isabel leave to meet Gene.

message 33: by Daphne, The Awesome Mod (new)

Okay, just swap, my comment was said first, then yours.

message 34: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "Isabel Fall?" a woman called.

"That's me," Izzie said standing up.

"Gene's ready to see you know," the woman informed us.

"Okay thank you," Izzie replied. She took a deep breath, turned to us and said, "Okay guys. Let's go." A smile spread across her face.

Les smiled at Izzie. She was so excited for her.

message 35: by Daphne, The Awesome Mod (new)

"I'll just wait for you two here..."Ever said softly as she shrunk into the background, as usual.

message 36: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "No. Come with us," Les said as she stood up next to Izzie.

message 37: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "Yeah come on Ever. I need all the support I can get," Izzie said.

message 38: by Daphne, The Awesome Mod (new)

"Ummm...okay..." Ever said hesitantly. She got up in jerky movements and followed behind quietly.

message 39: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) They followed the women up to the third floor. They stopped in front of a door with the name 'Gene Elthi' written on it. "You ready Iz?" Les asked her sister.

"Read as I'll ever be," she said under her breath as she pushed open the door. "Hi," she smiled at Gene. "I'm Isabel Fall, but please call me Izzie." She stuck out her hand for a handshake.

Les and Ever stood back so Izzie could have the spotlight.

message 40: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gene shook her hand. "I'm Gene. Please take a seat," she said to all of them. Izzi took the seat that was directly facing Gene. Les sat on the seat to her right.

message 41: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) ((Daphne! Take a seat!))

message 42: by Martina (new)

Martina (whenshereadsbooks) | 167 comments Mod
((Feel free to disregard this comment. It was done in farce))
Suddenly, Morgan Freeman himself--GOD--came down on a cloud of angels. "Ever," He boomed. "I think y'all got some buisness goin' on at the diner. Now hop to it!"
((AGAIN ALL FARCE))

message 43: by Daphne, The Awesome Mod (new)

((LOL, AELIA! XD))

Ever sat to Izzie's left, unsure of what to do.

message 44: by Samantha (last edited Jan 04, 2013 02:30AM) (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) ((Hahahaha that is awesome Aelia!))

message 45: by Daphne, The Awesome Mod (new)

((Write Sam! What does Gene say?))

message 46: by Martina (new)

((Literally it's 4:33 am I will be getting 3 hrs of sleep at this point so if Ever could step into the hall, that'd be lovely. Also, I'm planning on constructing another male to RP as. We don't have enough and I don't mind, so...

message 47: by Daphne, The Awesome Mod (new)

((Aelia, why don't you sleep? When will you be free next? I can RP for another....8 hours, so any time you can RP. Go sleep, Aelia, you need it))

message 48: by Martina (new)

((The problem is, I won't have a solid chunk of uninterrupted RP time for a while, so now is a fine time. I'll just take powernaps. Don't mind me))

message 49: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "Here's my book," Izzie said to Gene. She slid her book across the table.

Gene held it up and looked through the photos. "Nice," she said. "Now stand up and walk for me. Take of those pants and shirt. I can see your swimming suit under there." She laughed.

Izzie blushed. She took off her shirt and shorts. She walked to the end of the room to a deep breath and began. She walked up to the desk in a nice pace and stopped. She posed and smiled. Then she turned around and walked back in the same pace as earlier. She turned back around and posed. Then walked back normally and stood at her chair.

"Soo.... What do you think?" Izzie asked Gene.

"I think you did great. I think you'll be a wonderful asset here," Gene smiled at Izzie. At those words Izzie smiled and squealed. She jumped up and down and Les stood up giving her a hug. "What about you, sweetie?" Gene asked interrupting the celebration.

"What? Me?" Les asked. Les turned surprised.

"Yes. You. Would you like to be one too?" Gene asked.

"Um. Well of course I would, but I'm not applying," Les replied.

"Well nevertheless go up and walk for me. Take off your shirt and pants as well. Remember ladies. The key is to have fun and be yourself. You need to have personality," Gene informed them.

"Um. Okay," Les swallowed a lump in her throat and took off her shirt and short shorts. She walked down the room hoping to be at a good pace. She stopped at the end of the room, flashed Gene a smile and blew her a kiss which caused Gene to laugh aloud. She turned back around with a grin on her face and cheeks flushing. She walked back down and did another pose at that end before walking back to join her sister.

"That was excellent. We've got a pair of excellent models here. I'll print up a contract for you too and all you'll have to do is sign it," Gene told them smiling. Les hugged Izzie as Izzie squealed again. "Now how about you, young lady?" she asked Ever.

message 50: by Martina (new)

((It seems Samantha's writing a lengthy piece. I am just wondering about why she's having the characters she writes insist Ever stays.))

« previous 1