Comments Showing 1-50 of 286 (286 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 27 comments Mod
RP

message 2: by Lucy (new)

Jacob:

Jake sat at his police sheriff desk, doing paper work.

Aqua:

She sat in the back of a police car, her gaze looking down as she thought,'brothers going to kill me..'

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine kept banging a tin cup against her cell door, just trying to annoy everyone. Feels like I'm in the Andy Griffith Show..., She thought with a smirk. Katherine really did have no worries. After all, her dad would be here to bail her out in no time...

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Jacob:

He blinked, watching them bring aqua in and he sighs,"again?" she shook his head disappointedly and lead aqua to the cell next to katherine's, giving her a slight annoyed glance at her banging the tin cup against the cell door.

Aqua:

Once in her cell, aqua sat down, pretty used to being in this cell since she was in it last month.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine watched as the new girl came in. "Hey there, darling. How are you this lovely afternoon?" She called out.

message 6: by Lucy (new)

Jacob:

He narrowed his eyes before walking off.

Aqua:

"just fine, you?" Aqua called back.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just fabulous. You know, if it wasn't for the smell of urine this cell might be considered quite quaint." Katherine wrinkled her nose at the stench.

message 8: by Lucy (new)

Aqua let out a little giggle, nodding in agreement.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine muttered something under her breath. Then, a man in a black suit with dark, combed back hair came in. He held a briefcase and a strange look in his eyes, similiar to the gaze of a lion at a gazelle, as if he was the predator. He walked up to the sheriff. "Excuse me, I am here regarding the business of my daughter, Katherine Davis' bail."

message 10: by Lucy (new)

Jacob:

Jake looked up,"did you sign in?"

Aqua:

She layed back, stareing up at the dark ceiling.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course. I know the routine, Sheriff. And may I say, your secretary out there is quite the looker." The man, Hunter Davis, gave him a conspirators wink. "Now, where is the paperwork?"

message 12: by Lucy (new)

Jacob sighed, handing him the paper work.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter looked over it for a moment and quickly filled in several areas. He offered it back to Jacob. "All should be in order. Katherine, come along." He called.
Katherine swung the cell door open and stepped next to her father, tossing the key to Jacob. "There you go, Sheriff. You might want to keep a better eye on that."

message 14: by Lucy (new)

Jacob:

He rolled his eyes before looking threw the paperwork.

Aqua:

She giggled slightly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter raised an eyebrow, watching Jacob. "Is eveything there, Sheriff?"

Katherine glanced at Aqua. "Davis. Katherine Davis. Look me up if you ever need a lawyer." She winked.

message 16: by Lucy (new)

Jacob:

he nods,"have a nice day you two" he went on with his work.

Aqua smirked."nah, i wont be in here for long, jacob i mean.. the sheriff.. is my brother.."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine snorted. "Sucks for you, darling." She chuckled before sauntering outside, her father trailing behind her.

message 18: by Lucy (new)

jacob:
"stay away from girls like her, youll get in trouble more.."

Aqua shrugged,"you tend to like girls like that.. besides, people i hang out with are worse" she stretched out on the hard bed.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine ditched her father as soon as they were outside, leaving to go get something to drink. It wasn't dark yet so she'd be stuck hanging with drunk soccer mom's at the local bar. Great.

message 20: by Lucy (new)

"how long do i have to stay in here? Aqua asked, boredly sighing. "you can come out now.." Jake said as he continued on some paper work. Aqua slipped threw the bars sense she is that skinny.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine slid into a barstool and ordered a martini. She glanced around at everyone around her, looking for an easy target.

message 22: by Lucy (new)

Aqua sat in a chair with wheels, boredly spinning it around, waiting for jacob to finish his work so they could go home.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

The local bar was kind of rundown but had an adorable vintage theme, which Katherine loved. She walked over to the old jukebox and looked through the songs, putting on a Frank Sinatra song.

message 24: by Lucy (new)

Jake annoyingly glanced up at aqua who kept spinning the chair before he said,"alright, im done" he got up, putting on a jacket as aqua gets off the chair, slowly falling to her knees from being dizzy.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine sighed, closing her eyes and listening as Frank sang about being a lonely italian guy. She liked classical music, which might be considered strange if you took into account her personality.

message 26: by Lucy (new)

Jake sighed, walking out, Aqua following close behind.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

After finishing her drink, Katherine left the bar. She walked through the street. There was a new club she had wanted to check out but couldn't remember where it was...

message 28: by Lucy (new)

Jacob gets in his red corvet, Aqua getting in the other side and he drives off.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine wondered aimlessly through the streets. She sighed in annoyance and stuck her thumb out as a red corvet drove by. She had never hitchhiked before but wasn't really afraid of strangers plotting to kill her. So, why not?

message 30: by Lucy (new)

jaobe tilts his head and pulls to the side, rolling the window down- what are you doing out here in this weather?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine raised an eyebrow. "Howdy, Sheriff." Her eyes slid over to Aqua. "I'm just outside marveling at the beauty of dear old mother Earth." She said. It was hard to tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

message 32: by Lucy (new)

Aqua looked at jake then at katherine as jake asked,"where are you heading?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine narrowed her eyes at him, as if studying an opponet. She didn't answer for a long silence. "Uptown." She finally answered. "Little club called Le Aries."

message 34: by Lucy (new)

he nods before asking,"you want a lift? unless of course you're afraid to be seen with the sheriff..." he teased with a sly smirk.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 25, 2012 06:22PM) (new)

Katherine yanked the back door open amd slid in the back seat. "I'm not afraid of anything." She retorted. Katherine turned her attention to Aqua. "I'm dont think i ever got your name, darling."

message 36: by Lucy (last edited Dec 25, 2012 06:25PM) (new)

He drives off. Aqua blinks before smileing- blue... Aqua blue that is

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine smiled. She had a devilish smile. "And I know I told you my name. We should hang out some time, don't you think?"

message 38: by Lucy (new)

Aqua smiled,nodding.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine looked over to Jacob. "What about you? Whats your name? I'm willing to bet your parents didn't name you 'sheriff'."

message 40: by Lucy (new)

Jacob chuckled slightly,"im jacob, but everyone else calls me jake"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine yawned. "Thats boring. You shouldv'e lied and said your name was like Reece Remington or something cool. Aqua, you officially are cooler than your brother."

message 42: by Lucy (new)

Aqua smirks,"thats the first..." Jake rolls his eyes.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine chuckled. "Turn up here." She instructed as they came up to croassroads. "Maybe you should come to Les Aries with me, Aqua. I think you'd like it."

message 44: by Lucy (new)

Sorry, this account isnt working unless i use my cell, i made a new account with the same username and pic tho so from now on im going to use my new account on here

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 134 comments Aqua blinks,"you think?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

Katherine smiled deviously. "Of course. You'd probably even see some people you know there.....and you would probably know them from jail." She shrugged. "But sorry Jake, no cops allowed."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 134 comments Jake doesnt seem to be paying attention as he pulls in before saying- keep an eye on my sister, she ends up in jail again im going to be pissed.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine raised an eyebrow. "I'm no babysitter, Reece." She winked once before opening the car door and hopping out. She opened the passenger door, looking at Aqua. "You coming, darling?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 134 comments Aqua nods, getting out as jake growls low,"im serious katherine.."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine rolled her eyes. "And I serioualy don't give a shit." She didn't stay around to hear more of his crap. Instead, she walked over to the door and walked right in, leaving it up to Aqua if she wanted to follow or not.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6