Memoirs and Biographies We Love discussion

With Love, The Argentina Family: Memories of Tango and Kugel; Mate with Knishes
This topic is about With Love, The Argentina Family
With Love, The Argentina Family

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp Hi everyone! My name is Mirta Ines Trupp and I've written a Creative Non Fiction entitled With Love, The Argentina Family-Memories of Tango & Kugel; Mate with Knishes.

Follow the sometimes comical, sometimes poignant trials and tribulations of a girl coming to terms with her Jewish heritage, her Argentine traditions and a fierce patriotism to her new country.

www.facebook.com/withlovetheargentina...

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisarosenbergsachs) | 69 comments Hi Mirta, Welcome to the group. My husband and I traveled to Argentina last winter and spent a week in Buenos Aires. I found it to be a fascinating city. Nevertheless, when I came back to Chicago, I really appreciated how free we are in America when we go in and out of synagogues and other places in the Jewish community.

message 3: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp Lisa wrote: "Hi Mirta, Welcome to the group. My husband and I traveled to Argentina last winter and spent a week in Buenos Aires. I found it to be a fascinating city. Nevertheless, when I came back to Chicago, ..."

Hi Lisa! Argentina is an amazing place; Buenos Aires is called the "Paris of South America", but every time we returned to the US, we wanted to kiss the ground! My dad worked for Pan American Airlines and we traveled back and forth so many times, I wore out five passports. I think I have a unique story; I hope people enjoy it!