City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Jace and Ash vs Simon and Puck

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace. He has the ability to use technology that Ash can't. Depending on how far into the series you are. :P

Puck. Simon is still learning, where as Puck has had years and decades to train and learn to fight.

Evelyn um what books are they from
there kind of common names so i was just wondering

Doruntina Jace is hot, arrogant, dangerous, has a big mouth, is funny and warm. Ash is cold, sexy, quiet, addictive, romantic and deadly. - so, no matter how much i love Jace, i'm gonna go with ASH always!

As for Puck vs Simon, i think i'm going to stick with Puck. I mean he is the great Robin Goodfellow and i really like and feel sorry for Simon, but Puck just has it in him. He makes me laugh out loud.

Jessica Team Fey all the way!! Puck would hands down win against Simon but Jace & Ash is a different , that would be a fight I would ♥ to see!! In the end I think Ash would come out on top, he has years upon years, decades upon decades, centuries upon centuries of fighting experience that Jace does not have.

Darlene I think Ash and Puck, they have wayyy more fighting experience and strategies up their sleeves.

Erin Evelyn wrote: "um what books are they from
there kind of common names so i was just wondering"

Ash and Puck are from "the iron fey" series and Jace and Simon from TMI

Lizbeth I think that Ash and Puck have a better chance than Jace and Simon. It kills me to say it but it is true. Ash and Puck have experience and know how to fight together while Jace and Simon don't.

Lola Love. Hate. Same difference. wrote: "Jace. He has the ability to use technology that Ash can't. Depending on how far into the series you are. :P

Puck. Simon is still learning, where as Puck has had years and decades to train and lear..."

simon is a vampire and he as the mark of cain

Sophie This one's a no-brainer.

Jace. Definitely. Ash is just too...impartial to everything and everyone. You get no feel for him as you do with Jace.

Out of Simon and Puck... that one is hard. Simon is a lot more compassionate and is easy to relate to, but Puck is fearless, witty and protective. For me, they about tie, but I'm leaning slightly more towards Simon.

message 10: by Taryn (last edited Jan 06, 2013 09:25PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Taryn Two Amazing series, i mean its hard enough choosing which side in the Fey's own series.
But sorry TMI, Iron Fey triumphs. ALWAYS.
Always.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
ASH AND PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that depends on which Pokémon Ash will be using. Pikachu varies too greatly, so it's untrustworthy, but Sceptile and Infernape are reliable.

message 12: by Ceia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ceia Jace and Ash