The Sword and Laser discussion

Merry Christmas Everyone

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 96 comments I couldn't see it anywhere already so Merry Christmas to all you swords and lasers.

message 3: by Sean (new)

Sean O'Hara (seanohara) | 2365 comments Happy Mass Consumerism Day, and may the debts you accrue in pursuit of Earthly pleasures bring you good fortune in the next fiscal year!

message 4: by Björn (new)

Björn | 6 comments Sean wrote: "Happy Mass Consumerism Day, and may the debts you accrue in pursuit of Earthly pleasures bring you good fortune in the next fiscal year!"

Though it has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good, and will do me good; and I say, God bless it!

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 45 comments Merry Christmas to you as well!

message 6: by Tim (new)

Tim | 380 comments Björn wrote: "Though it has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good, and will do me good; and I say, God bless it! "

And from a (not so) Tiny Tim, A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one!

message 7: by Simon (new)

Simon (kane856) | 13 comments Sean wrote: "Happy Mass Consumerism Day, and may the debts you accrue in pursuit of Earthly pleasures bring you good fortune in the next fiscal year!"

It's done my bookshelf a world of good :-

Red Country - Joe Abercrombie
The Cold Commands - Richard Morgan
Sleepless - Charlie Huston
Conan's Brethren: The Complete Collection - R.E.Howard

AWESOME - All the best for 2013 folks :D

message 8: by Titta (new)

Titta (happodan) | 9 comments A Merry Christmas to everyone! :)

message 9: by Trike (new)

Trike | 8768 comments Happy ChrismaHannaKwanzika! May we each get half of what we want and all that we deserve.

message 10: by Chris (new)

Chris  | 57 comments Björn wrote: "Sean wrote: "Happy Mass Consumerism Day, and may the debts you accrue in pursuit of Earthly pleasures bring you good fortune in the next fiscal year!"

Though it has never put a scrap of gold or si..."

Well said, Bjorn. Merry Christmas, everyone.

To those who do not celebrate Christmas, may your heart be filled with joy at this time of the year...no matter what you observe or choose to not observe.

message 11: by Scott (new)

Scott (srussell) | 16 comments Merry Christmas everyone!

message 12: by Tina (new)

Tina (javabird) | 710 comments Tamahome wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBaHPN..."

Thanks for that. It's beautiful!

message 13: by John (john) (new)

John (john) (dowdykitchenman) | 137 comments Merry Christmas! I got a B&N gift card! :-D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Merry Christmas Everyone, Thanks for a great reading year.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and New Year!

Im gonna have a beer now after all that food, play on Steams The Big Picture which I just got sorted out and look through the whole collection of Tomb Raiders I got for £9, cOOl :D

message 15: by Tina (new)

Tina (javabird) | 710 comments John wrote: "Merry Christmas! I got a B&N gift card! :-D"
Cool! Have fun spending it :)

message 16: by Francis x (new)

Francis      x | 98 comments Merry Christmas and a Happy Hogswatch, too. Speaking of Hogswatch; What did everyone got from the Hogfather or did any of you see him.
Of course, one need to set a plate of pork pie and a glass of cherry for the Hogfather.
also alone side the plate of cookie and glass of milk for Santa.

message 17: by Trike (last edited Dec 25, 2012 10:14AM) (new)

Trike | 8768 comments When I was about 9 I figured out that my parents are really Santa.

Still can't figure out how they get to every house in one night, though.

message 18: by W.R. (new)

W.R. Edmunds (wredmunds) | 28 comments I know I don't have time to be overly active on this forum, but Sword and Laser has got me back into reading again and introduced me to some wonderful new books and authors.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Sword and Laser teams and all of my fellow members!