Naruto Rp discussion

RP!!! > Frost Village

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments Fukiko started training with his homemade weapons while his eyes were closed.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments Fukiko stopped to catch his breath then he decided to sit down to eat his lunch.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 388 comments Mod
Misaki walked threw the gates of the frost village, glad that after sixteen years she could finally return home.

message 4: by Cait Sith (last edited Jan 09, 2013 09:31PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments Johnny walked through the gates, shivering.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments Fukiko looks up to see Misaki and Johnny.

Misaki looks around, wondering where to go.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments "Hi Misaki!"called out Fukiko while waving high in the air.

Misaki smiles, waving,"fukiko!" she runs up, hugging her childhood friend,"its been so long! how have you been?"

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments Johnny saw two people who didn't seem bothered by the cold. He penguin walked over to them as he tried to stay warm.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments "Awesome! Glad to be home how about you Misaki?"asked Fukiko.

Misaki smiles,"same"

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments Johnny collapsed from the cold. He was freezing.

Misaki frowns, rushing over, putting a thick blanket over him,"sir you shouldnt be out here dressed in that, its not summer.."

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments He stood up shivering. "Sir? Im just a kid." He said, looking up at her. "And this is what I always wear."

She smiles,"my apologize.. i call all guys sir.." she helps you stand up.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments He leans on her. His stomach growls.

she smiles, helping him over to the bench, setting him on it, keeping the warm blanket around him and all of a sudden some food appears on a plate in his lap.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments He smiles up at her and started eating.

She smiles before looking back at Fukiko.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments Fukiko offered Misaki some of his lunch.

Misaki smiles,"thanks" she sits next to him as she eats.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments "Welcome,"says Fukiko with a grin on his face.

Misaki smiles,"it sure feels nice to be in my home village again"

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments "I agree,"agreed Fukiko.

She nods, smileing,"so, have you gotten a team together yet?"

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments "No you?"asked Fukiko.

She shakes her head,"i-i was... actually wondering if.. i could join yours..."

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments Johnny finished eating and smiled at them.

She smiles back.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments Johnny sneezed.

she whispers,"better?"

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments He nodded. "Yes thank you."

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments "Sure..Johnny would you like to join my team?"asked Fukiko.

She looks at johnny.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments Quantum Thief Guardian! wrote: ""Sure..Johnny would you like to join my team?"asked Fukiko."

"Sure."

She smiles.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments He grins.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments Fukiko grins at his new teammates.

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments Some of the snow, around Johnny, faded.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments "So should we start training?"asked Fukiko.

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments "Sure."

message 42: by Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (last edited Jan 22, 2013 09:32AM) (new)

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments "Obstacle course or one on one?"

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments "One on one."

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments "You."

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments "Okie dokie,"said Fukiko as he stepped onto one of the battle rings.

She sits down, watching.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments Fukiko got in a battle stance as he faced off Johnny.

she murmers,"i hope they know what theyre doing.."

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments Fukiko then took deep breaths so that he was calm and ready.

« previous 1