dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 388 comments Mod
Misa sighs, entering the moon village.

message 2: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 360 comments "Misa wait stop please let me explain"

she murmers,"stop following me"

message 4: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 360 comments "No now listen to me okay just stop and hear me out please"

she growls,"i can read your mind, plus you didnt trust i was strong enough and you didnt stay put like i asked you to, conversation over" she continues walking.

message 6: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 360 comments Teleports in front of her grabs her shoulders
"That's a lie I have always found u a strong adversary and I was just afraid of the Akatsuki taking u again I just couldn't bare it and if they got their hands on the 8 tails u would be dead right now"
Starts tearing up
"I don't want to see u dead Misa I love u and nothing will change that"

she frowns,"i read your mind sebastion, you didnt trust sora! it had nothing to do with the akatsuki!"

message 8: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 360 comments "Sora had explain everything to me she said her Friend Ichiburi had been the person doing the crap to me the whole time but I swear I'm telling u the truth bout the Akatsuki"

she narrows her eyes, crossing her arms,"im strong enough to handle them now, everyone knows that, im not a baby"

message 10: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 360 comments "Ok I believe u and I'm sorry for not trusting u now can I please have my little Misa bear back please?"

she narrows her eyes again, remaining silent.

message 12: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 360 comments "Please Misa I really need u back u complete me and I love that about u it's like u have filled this empty void in my heart that I could never fill"

she sighs, mumbleing,"fine.." she still refuses to look up.

message 14: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 360 comments "Oh thank u for taking me back babe"

she nods slowly.

message 16: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 360 comments "Come on let's go back to Sora"