UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Geoff (G. Robbins) (merda constat variat altitudo) (snibborg) | 9052 comments Merry Christmas everyone. I hope all of you have the Christmas you want with the ones you love around you.

You're a wonderful group of people. I love you all.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Love you too Geoff. Happy Christmas.

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Merry christmas everyone ! Have a great time. Love to you all my dear friends x x x x

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments I hope you all have a lovely day, and a great year to follow.... Happy Christmas my dear GR friends! Xxx

message 5: by Shaun (new)

Shaun (shaunjeffrey) | 2467 comments I'll echo Geoff. Merry Christmas :)

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic day. Love you all xxx

message 7: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses to one and all!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Happy Christmas all!

message 9: by Steve (new)

Steve Robinson (steverobinson) | 2930 comments MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

I got a retro spud gun in my Christmas stocking! :o))

message 10: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments Christmas Greetings to everyone

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Ouch! Someone try and calm Steve down!! Merry Christmas.

message 12: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25093 comments Merry Christmas to you all. I got some retro sweeties! Edinbrough Rock and those round liquorice flavoured pastilles with red or blue tiny dots on.

Thanks for your friendship - you are all wonderful people!

message 13: by Steve (new)

Steve (scotstevie) Happy Christmas everyone!

message 14: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) | 8999 comments Merry Christmas Friends !

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

message 15: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (technohippy) Merry Christmas everyone

message 16: by Alan (new)

Alan Hardy | 75 comments Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Merry Christmas to all my friends!...so that means every one of you.

Hope you all have a great day...catch up with you all later. XXXXXXX

message 18: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments I am aware that this post could be controversial, but...

I am considering the possibility that i may have bought too much chocolate

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Theres plenty of people here who can help you out with that!!

message 20: by Cornelius (new)

Cornelius Harker | 829 comments Merry Christmas, all. Sorry about Santa being delayed; we got drunk together and mislaid his sleigh, fed Rudolph vindaloo and had a skirmish with an unruly army of snowmen. I hope he made it ok. Santa, if you're reading this, see you next year, and sorry about the beard... at least you have a whole year to grow it back.

message 21: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments Merry Christmas everyone, many thanks for making me smile everyday!

I hope you all get spoiled rotten!

Kay (Golden Girl) | 2286 comments Merry Christmas and all good wishes for 2013 ,to all this lovely group.
Hope everyone got what they wished for from Santa x

message 23: by Joo (new)

Joo (jooo) | 1636 comments I'm surrounded by snorers at the moment, so I shall wish everyone of you a Merry Christmas and tell the authors here "that's enough enjoyment, now go write a book" :P

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments My tummy hurts.

message 25: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Patti (Festive Figgy Pudding) wrote: "My tummy hurts."

Is that classed a a self inflicted wound?

message 26: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22035 comments Merry Christmas to everyone, now get on line and start downloading into your new kindles :-))

message 27: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments Merry christmas my goodreads family! X

message 28: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Merry Christmas!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

message 29: by Sara (new)

Sara Boyd (saraboydauthor) | 1412 comments Merry Christmas!

message 30: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments I have overindulged :-(

message 31: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (mrskap) Merry Christmas to all. Hope you've all had/are having a fab day! x

message 32: by Geoff (new)

Geoff Woodland | 140 comments Now in to Boxing Day - must lose weight before New Year Eve. !!

Christmas Day was very wet (poured most of the day) but at least it was 23 c compared to over 30 c on Christmas Eve. Today dry with a southerly wind, so not sure how the Hobart boat race will go with head winds.

message 33: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Hic.

message 34: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Comley (melcom) Merry Christmas everyone, hope you had a lovely day with your families yesterday?

Yep, I'm full too Patti, still. Light dinner for us today. :-)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments The best thing about going to someone else's home for Christmas is not being stuck with all the leftovers.

:)

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4324 comments Patti (Festive Figgy Pudding) wrote: "The best thing about going to someone else's home for Christmas is not being stuck with all the leftovers.

:)"

Unless you are there until New Year ;)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments We're going home today. :p

message 38: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeldiack) | 185 comments Merry Christmas everyone. My sister cooked the xmas meal yesterday so now my mum is doing the Boxing Day one...and I get to wash-up :)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I had only one chore yesterday. Opening and pouring champagne all day.

I feel I was particularly successful at it.

message 40: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments In that case, I'll book you for my next house party.
You provide all the champagne, don't you?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I did most of it yesterday although Dave's brother had prosecco from Aldi that was incredibly good.

Even nicer than the champers, I reckon.

Must get some.

Can't remember the brand. :(

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I got some leftovers sent home with me. Will be having turkey sandwiches with mango chutney later. Not hungry yet.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments They tried to give us leftovers but I politely refused. :)

message 44: by Freddiesmum (new)

Freddiesmum | 137 comments Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had agreat day yesterday, and more to come.
I am looking forward to a lazy day with my kindle..maybe tomorrow....

message 45: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22035 comments Yes, our Christmas was good. Happy New Year