2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2013 > TBR Twins, January

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3971 comments Post here when you and your twin decide what to read and let us know what you thought of it!

A couple things:
- It was much harder to pair twins by book taste this much because a lot of you are newer to the group. It's GREAT having so many new, active participants, but I apologize in advance if you and your twin have difficulty finding books in common. I'm going to adjust the methodology for February in hopes of making better pairs. Please bear with me!
- I'm sorry it took me so long to get the pairings out. The holidays really caught me by surprise this year. Thanks for your patience here!

<3s.

January Twins
Meghan & Sasha
Wildangelkuri & Rebecca
Nathaly & Amanda
Emily & Taina
Jaideep & Tracy
Kai & Kelsi
Zara & Karina
Ashley (mod) & Grace
Trevor & Morgan
SilverRaindrops & Carrie
Lady Domino & Stacie
Elaine & Samra
Alexandra & Laura
Devynne & Suzie
Ashley & Kaitlin

If your twin goes MIA, please let me know.

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina (karinargh) | 807 comments Zara and I will be reading Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders. Dramatic start of the new year!

message 3: by Nathan (last edited Dec 25, 2012 11:39AM) (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) Morgan and I will be reading The Catcher in the Rye!

message 4: by Nathaly (new)

Nathaly | 356 comments Amanda and I have choosen to read Still Alice Still Alice by Lisa Genova

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 49 comments Kaitlin and I will be reading The Time Keeper

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Grace and I have chosen to read Caleb's Crossing.

message 7: by Kelsi (new)

Kelsi  (essentiallybooked) | 750 comments Kai and I have chosen The Stranger

message 8: by Emily~ (new)

Emily~  | 62 comments Taina and I have chosen to read The Patron Saint of Butterflies. Honestly a book I probably would not have chosen to read on my own but this year I'm really looking forward to broading my book genre horizion. So this book should be a good start for this year. :)

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina (karinargh) | 807 comments Due to some library wait issues, Zara and I have changed our book to The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science :)

message 10: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) Karina wrote: "Due to some library wait issues, Zara and I have changed our book to The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science :)"

O.o That sounds so cool guys! Let me know how it is!

message 11: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (hawkescream) | 153 comments Laura and I have decided on Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

I know we're a little late in deciding!

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (inexplicablybookish) | 24 comments Woops! Looks like neither of us posted our pick :)

Wildangelkuri & I are reading Les Misérables - though I have half a prayer of finishing this by the end of the month lol!!