Super Hero High discussion

Town > main street

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 1489 comments Mod
The school is located 15 miles away from the center of town. Here is the street where everything is happening

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Thalia walks along the street. The sunlight hot. It hurt her alittle but not enough to keep her inside yet. Only when it got over 90°f she couldn't stand it. It was 87 outside.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 724 comments Mod
He walks over to her and uses frost breath

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (frost breath? Sorry I'm haven't watched any superman movies or read any of his comics)

( yeah Superboy and superman can breathe and it freezes things

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) It froze her for only a matter of seconds. She thought of it gone and it was gone. She was unfrozen and walked like nothing happened.

He follows" I did that so you wouldn't be so hot

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She whipped around. "and how would you know I'd I'm hot or not?" Thalia asked.

" read your mind

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She mentally groans. She turned and started walking again.

message 11: by inactive account (new)

He follows

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She keeps walking. Her silver markings shining from the sunlight.

message 13: by inactive account (new)

he keeps following

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She speeds up her walking. Her blue hair in a ponytail.

message 15: by inactive account (new)

He walks next to her

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Thalia looks out of the corners of her eyes and sees him beside her.she walked faster.

message 17: by inactive account (new)

He turns around and walks away

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She keeps walking and stopped at by a person playing some music. She took out some money and set it in their guitar case.

message 19: by inactive account (new)

He had left

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She walked back to the school.

message 21: by inactive account (new)

Connor comes up in normal clothes he had just stopped a terriost attack . He walks around looking for someone to hang out with

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 169 comments Winter hang out my the wall, listening to a song on her ipod.

message 23: by inactive account (new)

He goes to winter

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 169 comments Winter looks up, smiles and takes out her earphones. "Hey, can i help you?"

message 25: by inactive account (new)

" I'm so bored

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 169 comments Winter smiled kindly "And what can i do to help you with that?"

message 27: by inactive account (new)

" we can talk and be friends or we can make out ????" He was kidding about making out but would do it

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 169 comments Winter raised an eye brow "I'd take any options but the ast one, what should we talk about?"

message 29: by inactive account (new)

" I don't know " he reads her mind " oh wow I'm so sorry

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 169 comments Winter raised her brow higher "Sorry about what?"

message 31: by inactive account (new)

" your past...

message 33: by inactive account (new)

" I can't tell you because right now I can't trust you I'm sorry

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 169 comments Winter raised her eyebrow again "And i can't trust you yet you seem to know one of my deepest secrets"

message 35: by inactive account (new)

He says in her mind " I read your mind

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 169 comments winter jumped,startled "wow...that explains evwrything"

message 37: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jason gave along sigh as he took baby steps down the street. " Disgusting low rent apartments, might as well walked into the deppersion." He sneered to himslef as he eyes a lovely dimanod necklace. " My what a pretty little thing... wonder how it will look as cash, guess I could just go buy it and sell it., o I could take it and kill anyone in my way, yes defiantly number 2."

message 38: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Aster was on the run from Fury and didn't see where he was going, so he accidentally bumped into Jason. Totally an accident, but he managed to do a flip, landing on his feet.

message 39: by inactive account (new)

A giant ball bounced down the street. Plastic man said " OWW" everytime he hit the ground

message 40: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jason was slammed into the ground hard. Groaning loudly he mange to help himslef to his feet. " You disgusting imbicle, why don't you watch where the hell you are going." He shouted at the top of his lungs as the strange looking guy.

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Aster's hoodie was on, hiding his bunny ears. "Nice compliments or insult, whatever.. but super speed isn't exactly easy to stop." He shrugged, looking at Jason.

message 42: by inactive account (new)

Plastic man turns into a garbage can infront of Aster

message 43: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " Freaks every last one of them." Jason grumbled to himslef as he dusted off his thousand dollar silk suit, pure white in collar until that run in with the hooded urchen. " Well now that I see I am still breathing you can take that cheap stitching you call a hoodie and get out of my sight."

message 44: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) "Who peed in your cereal?" Aster muttered under his breath, longing to just zap the guy. And so he did. Just by glancing at him, he zapped Jason pretty hard. "By the way, yes, I'm a freak." He turned around to walk away.

message 45: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jason was thrown to the wall and got up, but no harm done. " At least you admit it, now go back to your whore of a boyfriend." Jason called back with a sneer on his face before turning and entering the alley beside the alley.

message 46: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) "What the heck are you talking about?? I kill people, not.. that." Aster cringed, running up a wall literally and jumping on the rooftop of a building to escape Fury's wrath.

message 47: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Sep 14, 2013 09:49PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Out of nowhere something hit him and hit him hard. " Well looks like I got a bug on my windshield." Came the disturbing voice of the Hobgoblin as he flew with Aster now stuck to his glider.

message 48: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) "Ow you *********" Aster muttered, his hoodie almost getting knocked off. The electric spears weren't going to appear yet, but the would, later on.

message 49: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " Now that's not polite, I should really teach you some manners." Hobgoblin said evilly as he threw a razor bat that cut off half of Aster left bunny ear.

message 50: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Aster let out a yell of pain, closing his eyes to hold it in. The spears appeared, voltage really sharp and deadly in them. Luckily for Aster his healing powers made the wound heal in a few minutes.

« previous 1