Time Travel discussion

Time Travel TV Shows > Reminder: Doctor Who Christmas Special Tommorrow!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 4 comments Seemed the Doctor Who Christmas special deserved a mention in this folder :)

I look forward to discussing it after it airs. I hope it won't be as disappointing as this past season has been.

message 2: by Gayle (new)

Gayle (gayleramage) | 26 comments I've not particularly loved any of the Doctor Who Xmas specials. This one, I'm looking forward to mainly because of the return of Madame Vastra, Jenny and Strax - surely they deserve their own spin-off??

I'm really hoping the new companion, Clara, is more like Donna Noble - not interested in the Doctor romantically.

message 3: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 4 comments Lol, I read Jenny and for a sec I thought you meant Doctors Daughter Jenny which caused my heart to skip a beat! Alas, they seem to have forgotten about her.

My version of the perfect who team: David Tennant as the doctor, with Amy, Rory and Jenny.

message 4: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 4 comments Disappointed.

Seemed mostly like a repeat of old plots. I am excited about Clara joining the show though.

message 5: by Frances (new)

Frances Clark (throughtime) | 88 comments I watched the Christmas special last night and it was so ridiculous it was funny. The Doctor had a wisecracking Sontaran helping him - Strax!!!. Come on now.