Las Vegas discussion

Places: > Bar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walked in and tapped Matt on the shoulder, 'Hey'

message 2: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle eyed the free pool table before strolling over to it, beer in hand. When he got to it he grabbed the nearby pool stick and started running the tip with chalk. He aligned the pool balls before looking around the bar, seeing if anybody was up to playing.

message 3: by Ayn (last edited Jan 03, 2013 12:03AM) (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle glanced at Jane before he nodded at Matt. He handing him a pool stick. "Want to break?" he asked Matt, gesturing to the balls.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane sat on a stool and asked for a tequila.

message 5: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle made his shot before backing up a few steps for Matt. "How's work been going?" he asked him casually.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Kyle and Matt, then looked around, drinking her tequila

message 7: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle glanced around the bar, seeing who was in earshot. "How come I haven't seen you at any of the fights in awhile?" He took his turn.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She heard the word 'fights' her eyes widened.

message 9: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle cocked his head to the side, thinking about what Matt had said. He stretched out to make the next shot. "You're boss would let you do that?"

message 10: by Ayn (last edited Jan 03, 2013 12:32AM) (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) "Sounds like it has it's benefits." Kyle replied. He leaned against the nearby wall as he waited for Matt to take his turn. "Who's that girl you were talking to earlier?" he nodded his head to Jane.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane finished her tequila and sighed.

message 12: by Ayn (last edited Jan 03, 2013 12:33AM) (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle took a swig of his beer as Matt replied. He smirked, "Friend?" He took his next shot and hit in two balls himself, surprising him.
((Going to sleep.))

message 13: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle let out a light laugh, "I'll take the warning and stay away." He paused for a moment, looking at the pool table. "You're winning."

message 14: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle gave a small shrug, "I've never played this before in my life." He aimed his stick to the next ball, but the white ball went in. "So, have you been seeing anybody lately?" He glanced at Jane once again.

message 15: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle automatically tensed up at the sight of his gun wedged in the holster. He knew Matt was wearing it, but seeing it was a different thing. Kyle rolled his shoulders to relax himself. "Yeah..hate it when that happens." he said sarcastically.

message 16: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle lifted his beer and swished the remaining liquid. "Yeah, that would be great. Thanks." he told him. He brought the bottle to his mouth to drink the rest of his.

message 17: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle gave Matt his hand to shake, "Nice to meet you. The name's Kyle." Kyle knew Matt by name, but not in person until now.

message 18: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle smirked, "It's exactly what it sounds like." he told him. He grabbed his new beer and took a swig from it. "What's being a mobster like?"

message 19: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle shook his head, he didn't want to get involved in that. He was in deep enough as it is. "You make a tempting offer, though."

message 20: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle raised his eyebrow. "You're a requiter as well?" He took another drink of his beer.

message 21: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle thought this over. "What if he was a undercover cop or something?" He followed after, taking his hot and hitting a ball in.

message 22: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle inwardly winced. It was a strange system in Las Vegas. "I believe you. I don't know what I would do if they showed up at a fight."

message 23: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle scratched his chin. "That's a brilliant idea. I'll give you my number in so I can let you know when the next match is. They don't ever tell me until the night of."

message 24: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle did as he asked, programming his number into the phone and calling his own so he had Matt's number as well. He tossed it back to Matt. "That should get more people coming to the fights too, you wont believe how many people pussy out."

message 25: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) "I wouldn't be surprised." Kyle replied, leaning back against a nearby wall. "Must have some crazy stories."

message 26: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle gulped down the last of his beer. "Yeah, who needs a liver?" he said, grinning. He took his turn next.

message 27: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle shot the next ball in. "Two more now." He took a step back. "Ever want to just.. Leave vegas?"

message 28: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) "Sorry about your mom, but congrats on winning. Does this mean I buy you two drinks now?" He wasn't that upset that he didn't win, pool wasn't his strong-suit.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane gulped her shot of vodka and smiled to herself

message 30: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle went to the bar and ordered two jack daniels and two shots of Russian vodka. He gestured for Matt to join him at a barstool beside him.

message 31: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle slid one of each drink in front of Matt. "I've had some experience." he admitted. He held up the shot of vodka to toast to Matt. "To our liver."

message 32: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle took the shot, welcoming the burn of it going down his throat. He grinned at Matt. He wasn't usually the smiling type, but he could feel a buzz coming on since he was a lightweight. "Makes me want to go to Russia."

message 33: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) "That's what my mother used to say." he told Matt. He picked up his glass of Jack Daniels next, starting to drink. "What brought you to Russia?"

message 34: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) "The job sounds better and better." He muttered. He gestured for the waitress to get them more drinks.

message 35: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) He shook his head once again before turning to the waitress. "Anything specific you want to drink, Matt? I want to get smashed."

message 36: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle nodded his head in agreement and the waitress returned a few moments later with four shots. Kyle took a shot, barley feeling the burn anymore.

message 37: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle couldn't help but laugh as Matt did as well. He slammed his second shot back and stood up. "I'm going to get laid tonight." He announced. He sat back down suddenly. "First I'm going to have a little more to drink." He motioned to the waitress once again.

message 38: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle nodded enthusiastically. The waitress came back and Kyle ordered a few rum and cokes.

message 39: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle smirked and grabbed his drink once it had arrived. He turned to Matt, "Do you get shagged often?" he asked casually.

message 40: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle put a elbow on the counter to prop his head against his hand. "Who?" He doubted he knew her, but Matt had mentioned this girl a few times.

message 41: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle took another drink of his rum and coke. "It rings a bell." He told Matt.

message 42: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) A slow smile krept up on Kyle's face. "Nope." he told Matt. He finished off his drink and his eyes scanned the bar before looking back at Matt.

message 43: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle started laughing with him. He patted him on the back, "Please, tell me you're drunk."

message 44: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle took his hand away and blinked a few times. "Istillthinkyourdrunk."

message 45: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle stood up. "It's aright, mate." He looked around the bar, seeing who had seen his fall.

message 46: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle sat back down on the seat and looked Matt straight in the eye. "I have a need that only a woman can satisfy." He continued to burst out laughing.

message 47: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle winked at him, "How did you know?" he let out his own laugh.

message 48: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle stumbled off the barstool and clutched his chest dramatically. He fell down to the floor, laughing hysterically.

message 49: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle slowly stood up. He glanced around the bar. "I'm trying." he stage whispered. "I'm horny as fuck."

message 50: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Kyle narrowed his eyes, "Maybe I will." he said, pointing his chin up.

« previous 1