Lifted discussion

Places Around the City > Starkbucks

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Coffee anyone :)?

message 2: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 524 comments Mod
Blair eventually slipped away from the crowd she seemed to attract and walked into Starbucks.

message 3: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Adrian had made his way to starbucks not long after retreating from the group. He had taken a seat after ordering and played with his phone. He ignored the multiple calls and texts his mother had given him. He was plenty capable of taking care of himself. His eyes flickered up when the door opens and he saw the girl he still didn't know the name of walk in. 

message 4: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Blair sighed at walked to the counter, rattling off her order for a salted caramel hot chocolate. She got her drink and went to sit down, when she saw that guy- sh referred to him as such since she didn't know his name- and smiled brightly.

message 5: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments E.J was light headed, she still isn't out yet of her drug haze, cocaine takes time to get of her system. She needed coffee. Badly. If she went home like that her brother will get all worried and protective and she's in such a good mood now. She walks right through Starbucks, literally, she walked right into the glass door. 'man i'm baked!' she thought to herself and giggles. People starts to stare, she stares back rolls her eyes and shoot them the finger. Sadly she shot them her pinky rather than the middle one. She makes it to the counter and for a second forgets why she's there. "Ah, one espresso please. You know what? make that two" She says giggling!

message 6: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Adrian flashed her a half cocked smile of his own, but looks away when a girl smacked into the glass door and simply giggled. It was evident she was on something. Then her finger went up--her pink one. Adrian had considered asking her if she was british and if it were a rude gesture to people to hold up their pinky if not holding tea, but he refrained from making his joke. He watched her for a moment longer before flickering his gaze back to the other girl. He gestured to his table, silently offering her to sit with him. 

message 7: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Blair tore her eyes from the obnoxious display provided by the other girl. She sat down and nodded a head in her direction. "She isn't all there, is she?" she asked.

message 8: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments EJ Noticed a girl looking her direction like she's choking, with her was a blond guy who looked like he needs some fresh air himself. She grabbed her cups and walked right to them. Stood there, stared at them for a second and cocked her head to the left a little " Sweetheart, didn't your mom ever tell you it's rude to stare? and yo Goldilocks, if you've got an insult let out of your system already!" Puts her headphones on and heads toward the door, hoping she doesn't hit again, her head is already still throbbing.

message 9: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments This time instead of hitting the glass door, she walked right through a girl holding her laptop. "Thank god my coffee didn't spill" she thought. The other girl stood stunned. "Get out of the way already"! She said rather harshly.

message 10: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments "Right back at you, Will you move it Barbie? Some of us don't have all day you know!"

message 11: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Adrian wasn't exactly sure how to respond when the girl had walked to their table. Goldilocks? Did he really look like that? Ah, who gives a shit. "Yeah, she's all there probably, just a slight bitch hopped up on drugs," he said to his company in response to her question asked previously to the girl's words to them. He said it loud enough it might of been heard had she not had headphones in.

message 12: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) And now Adrian was expecting to have to restrain one of the girls from beating the other one up. But, he just waited it out.

message 13: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments "Well i have a couple actually, first, some pretty boy over there just called me a bitch" She turned and shot him the finger, the right one this time. "Second, you're in my way babe, so just move and let it pass" Now she was getting angry, her hand rested on her knife in her pocket. "Yup still there" She thought.

message 14: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Blair looked at the scene bewildered. "Should I do something?" she asked Adrian worriedly.

message 15: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) "No," he told her calmly. He stood to his feet and walked over to the girl being threatened by the other. He lightly grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of her way. He was well aware there was a danger in the girl' pocket unless the girl was part male. "And, ma'am, I was just stating the obvious," he told the one he called a bitch. "Now I believe your path is clear for you to leave."

message 16: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments 'Oh so Goldilocks speaks formally? Very well then, I shall leave. And sir,you're a sir right? you should trim that nose of yours cuz if it grows up my business again, it might get chopped' she blows him a kiss, sips her coffe and shouts 'bitch. Is. Out.'

message 17: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) At least Adrian didn't get quite as temperamental towards women or else he would have spoke back up. But, a few insults would kill him. So, he just let it slide and kept the girl he'd pulled out of the way between him and the mean girl. He didn't even mutter a word, just waited for her to leave. 

message 18: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Adrian waited a few seconds before returning to his seat next to the girl he had met earlier. He looked to her and smiled slightly. "See, everything's fine," he assured. "I'm Adrian, by the way," he formally introduced. 

message 19: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) ((I'd conversate with Allie, but im in Wait of a reply from Blair since Adrian asked her a question :(.))

message 20: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) After hearing the girl that had been in the bitch's way mutter her question more than once in a sense. He turned from the girl he was talking to--had even just asked her a question and was waiting on her response--to look at the girl. There was no one else in there besides the three of them and she seemed damn persistent on getting a response even if it meant turning from his conversation just to humor her. "You just got in her way," he told her shortly before looking back to Blair. She seemed quiet. So, he stood to his feet. "I'll see you around," he said with a grin before walking out the door. 

message 21: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Blair realized she'd completely checked out of the situation and had been thinking about anything else. She saw Adrian leaving and sighed. Yet another encounter she'd ruined by daydreaming in the middle of a conversation.

message 22: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Just Halle wrote: "Blair realized she'd completely checked out of the situation and had been thinking about anything else. She saw Adrian leaving and sighed. Yet another encounter she'd ruined by daydreaming in the m..."

((she can follow if you'd like? Camryn had posted the same thing three times in an attempt to get a reply, so I finally got sorta agitated and replied and moved my character. I had been waiting :(. I went aheaded and cleaned the double posts though))

message 23: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

(( Thanks so much for keeping this going while I was gone! Family stuff for Christmas kept me and my laptop woefully apart. ))

Blair decided to follow him out and apologize; after all, she hadn't even told him her name, and that was awfully rude.She got up and hurried out to catch up with him. "Adrian!"

message 24: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Just Halle wrote: "(( Thanks so much for keeping this going while I was gone! Family stuff for Christmas kept me and my laptop woefully apart. ))

Blair decided to follow him out and apologize; after all, she hadn't ..."

((my pleasure. I can't stand when a group I like falls apart. So I tried to keep a few people active :). I going to post in time square in a second :).))

message 25: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

(( Alright. ))