Super Hero High discussion

Classes > suggestions

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 1489 comments Mod
I don't really know what to do for classes? Should it do normal classes? But then again there are a lot of smart kids? Should there be super hero themed classes? Here is where you can suggest things.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) What about a mix of both? Like Math, Science, and History for normal classes. Then for super hero classes, it could be Learning Your Limits, Training, and Mastering Your Power..

message 3: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Do you want to be a mod?

message 4: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

any one want to be mods 5 spaces open

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Abigail Tomlinson official Mrs Tomlinson wrote: "Do you want to be a mod?"

Yes, please! :D

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited May 02, 2013 04:29PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Shrishti~Music~Psyche wrote: "Lol Izzy. You are getting requests now. 'Head mod of awesomeness!!'"

*super hero pose* Oh yeah. Lol

message 7: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

ok

message 8: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

np

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

you could have like training classes for certain abilities (fighting, elements, other powers) and some normal ones for the less smart :P students like languages, english, math etc.

message 10: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) or… do we have a duelling class?

message 11: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Kristin I'm making you a mod so you can do this cos I have a lot to do

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, I'm having dinner soon but

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Wait question. I saw Goku or something in the pics. You mean anime superheroes can be in here?

message 14: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Sure I'm not the one who did the pics though

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) So anime??? *cheering* YES!!!! I shall be Natsu Dragneel.

message 16: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Lol

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Oh ya and my suggestion will be better have like a… practice fight class.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

kk, I've made some

gtg soon, dinner

message 19: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 444 comments Mod
Natsu wrote: "Wait question. I saw Goku or something in the pics. You mean anime superheroes can be in here?"

Anime superheores?! *_* Sounds awesome.

message 20: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) XD

message 21: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 16, 2013 01:23PM) (new)

There are super hero animes. We could have some weird clash of the worlds were one person's power is sticking our characters into an anime world. Next thing you know, you're a super hero in Japan going to a boarding school with Orihime and who knows who else.

message 22: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

BBAM we need to talk

message 23: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 724 comments Mod
I NEEDTO BE A MOD

message 24: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Shoot, what do we need to talk about? I'm here and present in mind and type, do speak your almighty hymn.

message 25: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

ok

message 26: by inactive account (new)

* tackle hugs abigail

message 27: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "Shoot, what do we need to talk about? I'm here and present in mind and type, do speak your almighty hymn."

maniac the brainiac's behaviour

message 28: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Are they misbehaving and where, exactly? What's going on--I've been gone for a while (summer jaunts to a particular southern country) and haven't been able to really get a grasp of every RP.

Qu'est ce qui ne va pas?

message 29: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

It's the God-modding, isn't it.

message 30: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

no i forgot numbers 1, 2 10 and 11 rules on the when marvel meets Dc and he de-mods me and deletes me twice not once but twice. he is acting like a previous mod aka damian

message 31: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Mon dou, he seems pretty jerky, huh?

He's bullying you because you broke rules?

message 32: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

it's my group though he is stupid and a jerk

message 33: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Well, I can't do much if you broke your own rules. Perhaps there's some way to compensate.

message 34: by inactive account (new)

Death was born along with sonic,manic,and Sonya, but he was gaven to doctor robotnik and raised for evil . The day robotnik took over death his adopted son tryed to stop him but in the end his face was scarred badly and he found the medallion and his special sword from a place hidden In plain sight .

He has seen all of sonic,manic,and Sonya's adventures because he looks after them
Death is twice as fast as sonic and that helps him not be seen by his siblings when he saves them

Death was not very fond of knuckles at first and a few times he almost killed him.....

Once sonic broke away from manic and Sonya death didnt see him as much because he was much stronger and faster than the other 2

Death stopped watching over manic and songs for about a year to go on his own adventure

Death and Espio became partners for a while..... (( this is where the prologue ends

Espio turn around to see a black hedgehog with a amulet strung over his neck and a skull mask and a sword" who are you

Death grins under the mask"who me I'm just a hedgehog

Espio frowns and goes Invisible and jumps from tree to tree and Death heard and follows and Espio looks behind him" you can detect me!?
Death shakes his head" yes I can ive trained in the way of the ninja.
Espio smirks " well that's good maybe we should be partners

Death starts to say no but then realizes this was a great chance for adventure " yeah I can"
Espio smiles" well good because I need help taking down fang

They get to a building and animals are flooding out " aww yeah run!! Gun shots were going off every five seconds

Espio comes in and tries to stop him and fang shot at him with his pistols .
Death quickly knocks the pistols out of his hands and knocks him Out
Espio smiles " great job " he then sees the blood dropping from deaths side" you need medical help.
Death shakes his head and starts walking and falls to the ground in pain

Espio rushes over and notices that this was a hospital .... The only hospital in miles " oh no where should I bring him. Knuckles walk in and sees death bleeding and Espio a member of the chaotix he walks over to death and picks him up and goes up to the island with Espio

Death wakes up next to the master emerald." Hey it's the master emerald ." You've gone faster to dodge the bulet before "
" the Bullet hit me when we were outside.
Knuckles nods" fang is here to.... Tied up .."
Gun shots go off for a second then they stop
Death runs out and sees Espio holding fang with his arms in a knot and his guns on the ground

Knuckles throws his guns In the trees and ties him up

That very night fang gets his guns and shoots the master emerald and runs death punches him and he throws the PEICES off and half of it was in its chamber still and fang jumps down .

Knuckles stays and death and Espio go to team chaotix

Ray and charmy run up" Espio!!!!!"
Espio hugs them and vector looks at death" who are you . Oh me I'm death the hedgehog and we are here for your help locating the PEICES of master emerald and taking down fang the sniper. Fine I will go alone and you and Espio together and ray and charmy together

They all go and vector finds the PEICES and Espio and death find the others and go back

Charmy finds fang " gotcha" fang puts to pistols to his head" no I got you . Hey!!!" Ray says and fang turns around ". Charmy run !!!" Ray yells then fang shoots him over and over and charmy flies away.
Fang laughs " shoulda stayed away kid " he says and walks on ray and leaves
Charmy flies in crying" fang killed ray!!!!
Mighty walked in carrying rays body " I will avenge him...

Vector says" mighty I know he was your little brother and we know that your hurt and sad but don't kill h " mighty puts him down and looks at death" I don't know who you are but bury ray for me " he says and leaves

Death Burys ray and takes the PEICES back

Espio says " wow that was..

" I know Espio" death says inturupting him

" should we hunt fang down .
no I think mighty already is
Espio looks down and death says" if anybody killed one of my siblings I would kill them
Espio looks at him" you shouldn't kill but "
" shut up Espio

Espio does and later he says " Where are we going "
" we are finding scourge
Espio looks At him" Are you insane!!!
Death grins under his mask" maybe I am maybe I'm not "
Espio sighs

Death drops his sword when he finds scourge" I bet I can beat you without my sword and without my mask falling
Scourge laughs and charges and death and him go into a high speed battle

Death kicks him off and and grabs his sword and knocks scourge out with the hilt do the sword then falls and Espio catches him " wow that fight lasted 30 minutes

" we need a place to sleep" death wakes up the next morning next to a fire

Espio was still sleeping
Death stands up and holds his amulet and looks at it " I wonder how their doing ." He says softly

Espio wakes up " lets get going

Death looks at him the sun gleaming on them" where are we going

~ to be continued. ~

message 35: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "Well, I can't do much if you broke your own rules. Perhaps there's some way to compensate."

joseph made the group notme

message 36: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Rohan wrote: "Which topic, Abby?"

stark home california and rp requests

message 37: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Thegotenza wrote: "Death was born along with sonic,manic,and Sonya, but he was gaven to doctor robotnik and raised for evil . The day robotnik took over death his adopted son tryed to stop him but in the end his face..."

I can't wait to read the continuum! So I'm not the only one obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog...

message 38: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Ok please de mod him alow me, mel and fairh and celene back to our previous roles

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 169 comments i suggest that ppl make teachers

i can take elemental class and power control

message 40: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Cool

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Medical School. (If possible.)

message 42: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

So health and social class?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes.

message 44: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Lol I'll make it I'm a sec

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure. Take your time.

message 46: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Done

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. I'm in a good mood of RolePlaying.

message 48: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

lol