Super Hero High discussion

Dorms > Dorm Signup Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 1489 comments Mod
A sign reads
Here is where you will sign up to get a room mates. You must have at least one. Fill out the form and I will assign you one. If you have a reason in which you should not have a room mate you are happy to take it up with the principle.
Form-
Name:
Description of self:
Description of perfect room mate:
Number of room mates wanted:

message 2: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (last edited Dec 29, 2012 11:52AM) (new)

Scott and jean walked over Scott filled out a form first

Name: Scott Smmers
Description of self: kind helpfull and protective
Description of perfect room mate: kind and helpful
Number of room mates wanted: 2-3

scott stood to the side for jean

Jean filled out a form after scott

Name: Jean Grey
Description of self: kind dependable and helpful
Description of perfect room mate: kind dependible and helpfut

they then left for the cafiteria

message 3: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (last edited Dec 29, 2012 11:54AM) (new)

Tony laughs at the sign, Does being incredibly rich count as a reason not to have to have one? she asked herself but then remembering the head of schools words on such matter she filled out the card, put it in the box and walked away.
Name: Stark
Description of self: Extremely rich, will pay for what i want... awesome
Description of perfect room mate: Nonexistent, invisible or imaginary
Number of room mates wanted: 0 but with room for 1 people

rhodey laughs at the sign, she filled out the card, put it in the box and walked away.
Name: Rhodey
Description of self: kind and help full to someone like tony
Description of perfect room mate: like tony her friend
Number of room mates wanted: 1

clint walked over

name: clinton barton but I prefer clint barton
Description of self: cocky, rude, funny and can be serious
Description of perfect room mate: understands how serious things are and gets his jocks
No. of roommates wanted: 1-3

Jennifer walks to the dorm sign up office and writes on a sheet

Name: jennifer mor
Description of self: sweet, kind, tidy, dependable and smart
Description of perfect room mate: kind, dependable and tidy

as she walked away she thought "this will be fun to see who I am put with"

steve walks to the dorm sign up office and writes on a sheet

Name: steve rogers
Description of self: sweet, kind, dependable, tydy
Description of perfect room mate: kind, dependable and tidy
Number of room mates wanted: 1-2

as he walked away he thought "this will be fun to see who I am put with"

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited May 02, 2013 04:28PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Jaze walked up to the dorm office and sighed. Well, let's see how this goes, she thought, then filled out the form.

Name: Jasmin Raider

Description of self: Fun, willing to help out, athletic
Description of perfect room mate: Dependable. Not messy. Easy going, but willing to understand when something is serious.

Number of room mates wanted: 1-2

She looked over the form, then nodded, satisfied. "Can't wait to find out who it'll be," she said to herself and walked out.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha crept in, hiding from any security cameras. She quickly filled in the form.

Name: Natasha Romanoff
Description of self: Russian, assassin, liar
Description of perfect room mate: Hawkeye Cocky, sarcastic, brave, understanding
Number of room mates wanted: 1

She quickly sprinted out

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Name: Thalia Loxion
Super Identity: Frost
Powers: she can control ice (makes things frozen
Hero/Heroine Inspiration: none I guess
Personality: She can be cold. As her super identity could refer, Frost. She doesn't have many friends and doesn't trust easily. Thalia doesn't talk much and keeps herself blocked off from everyone.
Appearance: http://annagreen.buzznet.com/photos/l...
(Height): 5'6"
(Hair Color): ice blue
(Eye Color): grey
(Other): On her right shoulder, she has silver markings:
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/182827/...
Background: Thalia lived in Alaska with her family. In a freak freezing blizzard, their house and everything froze. Including her and her family. She woke up covered in ice. She was the only one who woke up. She closed her eyes and thought of the ice gone. It went away right away. Her family died before it defrosted though.

Perfect roommate: she doesn't trust easily so anyone I guess

Number of room: doesn't matter

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 16, 2013 08:25PM) (new)

Jonathan walked into the room tall and proud. He rolled his shoulders and looked around before casually filling out the sheet with ease.

Name: Jonathan Westwood
Description of self: Leader, proud, understanding
Description of perfect room mate: Cool, relaxed, learner, follower
Number of room mates wanted: Do not mind

With a smirk on his face he left.

message 8: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 444 comments Mod
((Johnathan should meet Remy))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure :) where?))

message 10: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((Um, I'm not sure if now. It's kinda filler in the Lounge--and no offense but they'd probably hate each other. Their personalities are pretty alike... *grimaces*. It was sort of a joke.))

message 11: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 16, 2013 08:18PM) (new)

((He's in the lounge. Just know that Remy doens't have super intelligence so he's not the brightest in the world. In fact, other than that, your guy's practically stolen some of his latent abilities.))

message 12: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 16, 2013 08:20PM) (new)

((Okay, now I'm kinda excited. This will be cool. *-*))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((oops, sos about the ability thing. He's based off of a book character who goes evil - The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass Valentine played by Jonathan in the movie, hence the name. He's a nephilim, hence the abilities caused by angel blood))

message 14: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((No, it's okay. Gambit's over-powered. So I always have to tone down the amount he has. Having somebody with some of his abilities shouldn't matter.

The only thing that strikes me is the charm.
How does it work, exactly?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((Okay, now I'm kinda excited. This will be cool. *-*))"

((so do you want him there or not?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((No, it's okay. Gambit's over-powered. So I always have to tone down the amount he has. Having somebody with some of his abilities shouldn't matter.

The only thing that strikes me is the charm. ..."

((just the way he acts :P he gets to know people then speaks about what they most desire - a learned skill))

message 17: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((Sure! The school's being attacked and the wreck room's been blown up so their hiding in a cold dark room, waiting for some foot soldiers to pass. Really, it's just three people chilling in a safe room.))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk, i'll send him over))

message 19: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 16, 2013 08:26PM) (new)

Kristin {Black Widow} wrote: "Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((No, it's okay. Gambit's over-powered. So I always have to tone down the amount he has. Having somebody with some of his abilities shouldn't matter.

The only thing ..."

((Okay, I like that. :P
Gambit has hypnotic charm--it mostly works on girls--where he suggests something and sort of melts their brain into agreeing.

However, if you know he has it, it doesn't work--which is he moment when people realize he's full of... shaving cream...

Another thing, Gambit doesn't go to this school. It's a long story but he's here helping--probably because he doesn't have anything fun to do on this Friday night.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, nice :D))

message 21: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((And the Mafia are still looking for him ever since he crawled away from their field grave... Long story, long story! Back to the RP.))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((When will dorms be up? Should one of the other Mods do it?))

message 23: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((I forgot I was a mod. 'Kay, if no one else, I'll do it when I get back.))

message 24: by Bek (new)

Bek Rachel/ Raven walked into the office and began filling out the form. She was so worried about being forced to share a room with some friendly fruitcake.

message 25: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (ghoulsrule1076) | 39 comments Hi beck

message 26: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (ghoulsrule1076) | 39 comments Fancy seeing you here

message 27: by Bek (new)

Bek ((yup))

message 28: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (ghoulsrule1076) | 39 comments Name:Jessica averl

Description: "I'm a blond brown eyes and I'm a villain"

Description of perfect roommate: some one who's also a villain boy or girl I don't care

Number of roommates: 2 please

message 29: by Bek (new)

Bek Rachel took the form and wrote:
Name: Rachel Roth
Description of self: Quiet, introverted
Description of perfect room mate: keeps to themself
Number of room mates wanted: 0 if possible 1 if I must

message 30: by inactive account (last edited Aug 25, 2013 04:33PM) (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 724 comments Mod
Name:conor kent
Description of self:strong goodlooking silent.
Description of perfect room mate:i dont really care what their like
Number of room mates wanted:3

message 31: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

I added him to the Summer/Westwood resort.

message 32: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Name: Jean-Paul Beaubier
Description of self: I'm tidy and picky about personal space. A bathroom in the dorm is a must. Public bathrooms are cesspools for ignorant idiots who flush nice guy's heads down toilets. WIFI if possible. Wait, this is my self description. Do you mean physically? Mentally? I think I'm sane but I'm not sure if that can be vouched for. I like guys. My ears are pointed. I dot my eyes with fleurs-de-lis. I'm sarcastic. About the last part. Before the sarcasm.
Description of perfect room mate: I wouldn't mind being with girls--as dorm mates! It wouldn't feel right to share with guys. Especially guys with nice backs and square jaws and teeth like military cemeteries. I'd happily dorm alone but I have a feeling that that would brake into the team spirit thing.
Number of room mates wanted: If you can find any, I'd love to be part of something. I know it might not be possible. If it is, can they speak french? Give me some nice people here. Not nice, awkward people but... Never mind, I'm leaving this to the gods.

Jean-Paul ripped up his paper with super-speed. The sound was like a hole in space being opened.

Disposing the papers was a little more difficult now that there were no pieces bigger than his thumb. Scrunching his nice, he leaned against the wall over the trash bin with a fresh sheet and scratched at it, denting the plaster unknowingly.

Name: Jean-Paul Beaubier (Northstar)
Description of self: Clean (uninfected, drug-less and have taken all my shots), tidy and a bit of a neat freak.
Description of perfect room mate: I'll talk to the Principle about this personally.
Number of room mates wanted: As much as possible as long as we don't have to sleep in the gym.

Pretty sure he hadn't made any mistakes and too relieved to scan his sheet again, Jean Paul slid his neatly-folded paper into the slot.

message 33: by inactive account (new)

Confused so umm

message 34: by inactive account (new)

Oh wait never mind that only thing that caught me off Gaurd was the age being 5

message 35: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((He made a mistake. XD He wasn't thinking as hard the second time and didn't re-read his work.))

message 36: by inactive account (new)

(( oh well they will know he messed up but where should he go .....

message 37: by inactive account (new)

(( oh wait he can go with Connor....

message 38: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((I was thinking of sticking him in the girl's dorm but Conor seems like a nice enough guy to not mind his company.))

message 39: by inactive account (new)

(( yeah ... I've never understood why but I like the heroes like the teen titans and the young justice THERRE better to me

message 40: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((I like them too, they have a sort of respect to them, humour mixed with duty.
The X-Men and most of Marvel don't give you the same feeling. Any weirdo can be part of those teams but it takes specialty to be a DC kid.))

message 41: by inactive account (new)

(( well my super boy if you skimmed his profile it would seem like a clone of superman but he's not at all

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((to be marvel you have to be awesome or have some quality that makes you different to the rest. Natasha - mass murderer and hides emotions, Iron Man - sarcastic and alcoholic, Thor - godly, Cap - leader, from the past, clashes with Tony etc.))

message 43: by inactive account (new)

(( batman- billionaire with a secret and his past drives him to the edge of sanity making him a hero

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((tony - billionaire who doesn't care who the f**k knows he is Iron Man))

message 45: by inactive account (new)

(( Bruce - he could tell and be safe but no he has his butler that Is like his father and his adopted kid robin .

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bruce - only person in world who knows about gamma and has to deal with a monster inside of him while being good. Hulk))

message 47: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((All the X-Men are messed up as--they don't care if you're a five year old who spits fire balls or a kid who's skin is his own night light. If you're seriously knocked off a peg in society, you're their best friend.))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((BB&M, 1- Clint doesn't have a dorm :) 2- Natasha romanoff and clint were going to ask to have a dorm together... since everyone else is trying to kill Nat at the moment))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((All the X-Men are messed up as--they don't care if you're a five year old who spits fire balls or a kid who's skin is his own night light. If you're seriously knocked off a peg in society, you're..."

((technically the X-Men are the older adults who fight crime, the rest end up in the school for the gifted))

message 50: by inactive account (new)

(( anybody notice that Superboy is stronger than superman .... I said in his profile that his powers are weaker but his physical STRENGH added onto his kryptonian STRENGH makes him stronger than Clark

« previous 1 3