A Wild in Colbie discussion

Colbie Homes > Josh's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 695 (695 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Ayn (last edited Jan 03, 2013 11:58AM) (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Photobucket
The Kitchen/Dinning Room,
(view spoiler)
His bedroom,
(view spoiler)
Walk in Closet,
(view spoiler)
Hope's room,
(view spoiler)
There are many rooms, but these are the ones that I assume will be most used.

message 2: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((ITS SO PRETTY! :O))

message 3: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh pulled up to the driveway of his house. Once parked by the front door, he opened his car door. He moved his seat back, smoothly unbuckling Hope before walking to Lily's door to open it for her.

message 4: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Holy crap, you live here?" Lily asked, basically gawking at the house as she stepped out of the car, her mouth ever so slightly agape. She suddenly felt extremlely self concious of her own little apartment, and was sure that she would probably never let him see where she actually lived above her little shop. Hope slipped her hand into her mothers, and then raised her other arm in gesture for Josh to hold her hand.

message 5: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh took Hope's hand wordlessly. "Yep, there's a pool in the back." He unlocked the front door, strolling into the marble flooring. He lead them threw the kitchen and dinning room to the back of the house before coming to the back door. He gestured to a door as they walked by, "There's a restroom if you need to use it." He took them out to the back pool, enjoying the sunshine out.

message 6: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Lily felt so...Insignificant, compared to this magnificent house. Surely he must have girls fawning all over him, and she herself still wasnt sure if she was ready for a relationship yet. Her gaze travelled over the pool, over her surroundings before back at her daughter whom was looking into the water excitedly.
"Mummy Mummy! Quickly, I wanna go in the water." She chanted, looking up at her mother. Lily nodded slightly.
"Lets go get your swim stuff on then Hope. We'll be right back." She said, flashing him a smile before going back to the door he had gestured to only moments before and closing it behind her.

message 7: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh nodded to her, letting them go change. He quickly went to a nearby chest to pull out all the pool toys he had bought a few days beforehand. He made sure to blow up the Cinderella floats for Hope first. When he was done blowing up all the pool toys, he took a few deep breaths to clear his dizzy mind. After that, he pulled off his shirt and shrugged off his jeans. His board shorts were under them.

message 8: by wanderer (last edited Dec 24, 2012 01:17PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Lily made quick work of getting Hope changed, making sure to put her swimming nappy on as well. In all honesty her daughter was pretty much potty trained, but she wasnt about to take any chances. Of course she had let her little girl pick her own swim suit, and consequently this led to her having a pink one with a picture of Cinderella smack bang in the middle. She put Hope's rubber ring around her waist. Lily stripped off her own clothes, revealing a white bikini which she had found in the sales. She stuffed the remaining things in the bag before opening the door and heading back outside, Hope running along in front of her yelling Josh's name.

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Ayn (last edited Dec 24, 2012 01:11PM) (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh turned toward the door at the sound of his name. He grinned down at Hope, plodding over to him clad in her Cinderella swimsuit. He held the matching arm floats to her, "Look what I got for the princess." He crouched down to put one individually on her arm. When he was finished he stood up, taking in Lily in her bikini. His eyes soaked her in, unable to restrain them to only a glance.

message 10: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Hope clapped her hands together.
"Yay!" She exclaimed, bouncing up and down for a few moments before returning to her mother, lifting up her arms in a sign to be picked up. Lily did so in an expert sweep, resting the little girl on her curvey hip. A light blush spread across her face as Josh's eyes trawled over her body, and she had to admit he also looked good in just surfer shorts.

message 11: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh took a step into the pool, glad he had decided not to heat it. The sun was enough to make it refreshing and cool him off after observing the way the bikini didn't leave much to his imagination. He rushed in a few more steps before dunking his head under. He popped back up after a few moments, "You ladies coming in?"

message 12: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Lily smiled, nodding. She gently lowered Hope down into the pool, close enough so Josh could easily grab her, despite the fact that her little girl was wearing an inflatable ring and arm floats. After a few moments of hesitation, she also gently entered the pool, sitting on the edge for a few moments before getting in, the water itself almost overlapping her shoulders, seeing as she was so short. She grinned lightly, looking first at her daughter and then at Josh.

message 13: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh watched Lily get in, occasionally glancing at Hope to make sure she was okay. She seemed absorbed into the pool toys he had set out to give them much thought. He swam under the water, his eyes open. He came up silently behind her, hoping to surprise her.

message 14: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Lily was currently with Hope, watching her play toys as she babbled on excitedly, a mixture of real words and baby talk as she handed her mother a toy. She stroked the back of her daughters head affectionaly, before turning around and letting out a yelp of suprise at the sight of Josh, her body stiffening slightly before relaxing.
"You almost gave me a heart attack!" She exclaimed, eyes still wide with his suprise.

message 15: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh started bursting out laughing. He spun her around so they both faced Hope. He wrapped both arms around her waist and hunched his back so he could rest his head on her shoulder, watching Hope. The smile of laughter still played on his lips, now directed toward Hope and the feeling of Lily against him.

message 16: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Lily crossed her arms, pouting, but after a few moments wrapped her arms around his torso, resting her head on his bare chest, listening to the gentle hum of his heartbeat. Hope giggled happily, looking up at Josh.
"Joshie scared Mummy." She stated with a toothy grin, which cause Lily to chuckle slightly.
"Yea Joshie did." She smiled.

message 17: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh chuckled softly, "Bethy is funny when she gets scared." he teased, using Lily's other name. He used his fingers to trace designs on the smooth skin on her waist under the water. "Is Josh not enough syllables for her?" he murmered playfully, only for Lily to hear. He pulled his head back to look at Lily, happiness in his eyes.

message 18: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "She likes to add e's onto the ends of names. Its quite amusing, especially with Roman." Lily said with a grin, making sure to be quite, seeing as Hope had ears like an elephant.
"Its not funny when im scared." She pouted slightly, looking up as him as he pulled back to look into her eyes. A light smile danced across her lips as she watched him carefully, joyfullness emiting through her eyes.

message 19: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Her pout spurred Josh to go threw with his next plan. He smiled mischievously leaning his head into her neck, nuzzling her skin. His hands drifted from her waist, past her but, and to the back of her thighs. "That's too bad," he whispered against her skin before pulling her legs down, plunging her under the water.

message 20: by wanderer (last edited Dec 24, 2012 02:29PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments A shocked expression masked Lily's face as she was plunged under the water, resurfacing a few moments later with an unimpressed scowl on her face, her hair dripping wet and her arms crossed as she looked up.
"You know, for somebody who wants to be in a relationship with me, you sure as hell have a funny way of going about it." She commented, glad she had put on waterproof makeup.
Hopes laugh wrung through the air.
"MUMMY GOT DUNKED!" She exclaimed between giggles.

message 21: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh quickly kissed her scowling face before pulling a safe distance away from her. He couldn't help it, she looked so cute when she was mad. He swam around to Hope, "I wouldn't be laughing, Princess." he taunted. He picked her up so she was a couple inches out of the water. He threw her up in the air, only to catch her a moment before she hit the water to lighten her fall into it and keep her head from going under.

message 22: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Hopes giggles continued to ring through the air, a laugh similar to her mothers. Her grin seemed to be permanent as she wriggled around happily, facial features happy and bright as she was thrown up into the air, squealing in delight followed by more giggles.

"You ruined my hair." Lily complained, but couldnt help but smile at her daughters joyful demeanor as she played around with Josh. This is how it should be. She thought firmly, perching herself on the edge of the pool, wringing her hair out.

message 23: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh continued bouncing Hope a few more times before pulling her close to him, turning her so they both looked at Lily. He shook his head at her, "I think your hair looks nice as ever. Don't you think so, princess?"

message 24: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Yea, Pretty Mummy." Hope said with a grin, her eyes twinkling. She was the spitting image of her mother, one thing Lily could be thankful for. She didnt know if she could be able to bear it if Hope looked remotley like her father. It would just remind her even more so of what had occured all those years ago. A light smile graced her lips as she rolled her eyes slightly with a sigh. She combed her hand through her now knotted ponytail.
"You have to say that to try make up for dunking me in the first place." She informed Josh.

message 25: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh let Hope go so she could play with the toys once more. He swam over to her. He stood in the water between her legs, smiling up at her. He reached a hand up to her cheek, "I'm sorry Lily." His eyes lighted with mischief. "I hope you'll forgive me."

message 26: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Lily rolled her eyes slightly.
"Of course I forgive you. But when I get you back your not allowed to complain." She said with a nod, her arms reaching up and wrapping around his neck, pulling his face down and kissing him softly.

((Do you wanna FF to a few months later and he finds out about what happened to her? Or do you wanna keep going like this? I dont mind which :)))

message 27: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) ((That sounds great! How many months do you think? I think it should be after a long time.))

message 28: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((How about like 8 months or something? And its like the day the incident actually happened and she refuses to do anything?))

message 29: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) ((Sure. Where should we start it?))

message 30: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((Uh..? How about Lilys shop, and he could bump into her mum or something? Could you post first?))

message 31: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) ((Okay.))

message 32: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh unlocked the door to his house, letting in the movers carrying boxes first. "You guys can just set them on the floor and my girl and I can go through it all. Thanks." He paid them and they left as quickly as they came. Josh took a step to the bottom of the stairs. "Bethy?" He called out, enjoying to use her family name on occasion.

message 33: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Hmm?" Lily called out, gently laying a kiss on Hope's heated forehead before making her way down the stairs. She had scrunched her hair back into a bun, if thats what it could even be classed as, and she looked more tired than she had done the last time she had seen Josh.
"How'd the moving go?" She questioned, pausing on the bottom step so they were about the same height, her being slightly shorter as she wrapped her arms around his torso.

message 34: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh leaned into her, wrapping his arms around her waist for a embrace. "It went fine. How's Hope feeling?" he rested his forehead against hers, finding it a little strange that he didn't have to lean down to do so. Not bad, just different. He was so used to her being much shorter then himself.

message 35: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Well she has a fever, and she's got spots all over her.I called my mum and she seems to think Hope has chicken pox. But thing is, I've never had chicken pox either." Lily ended somewhat sheepishly, not having to tilt her head back to look up at him as she usually word.

message 36: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh pulled his face back at her to give her as stern of a look he could manage, which wasn't really that stern. "You shouldn't be caring for her, then. It's contagious. I've had chicken pox before, so I can't get it." He suggested, wondering if Lily ever got Hope vaccinated. He didn't because his mom was one of those people who believed if you were meant to get sick then you would get sick.

message 37: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I cant not stay with her. She's ill." Lily stated the obvious.
"Chicken pox cant be that bad anyway. Plus I lived in the same house as my brother and the twins when they got it and I managed to avoid it. I'll be fine." She drew out the word.
"And dont worry, her vaccinations are up to scratch, its just one of those things I guess. Most children get it, or so I've heard."

message 38: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh continued his mock stern look. "I'll stay with you, you are going to get sick. And trust me, chicken pox is that bed." He involuntarily shivered at the memory of constantly being itchy in places he never wanted to scratch again.

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Lily rolled her eyes slightly.
"Like I said, I dont get sick. Whole stomach bug went round at school. Who avoided it?" She gestured to herself.
"This girl." She stated watching him closely.

message 40: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh raised a eyebrow, dubious. "You want to take that risk?" He slides his hands up her waist, letting his hands move against the curve there. He didn't even know it was possible to love somebody as much as he loved Lily.

message 41: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "She's my daughter." Lily's tone softened slightly.
"Im not gonna leave her to be sick and not be there for her. Even if it is just a case of not wanting to get sick myself." Her fingers traced his jawline lightly whilst she gazed up at him. Her feelings for him were so largley indescribable. Yet so huge and important at the same time.

message 42: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh felt something inside him tighten at the mention of Hope being her daughter. It made Josh think about how he wasn't her father. His mood shifted darker. "I would rather have one girl in my-our home sick than two."

message 43: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Being with Josh a lot of the time, she could almost see the flicker of emotion move darker at her first words.
"Josh, you know I didnt mean it that way. Hope sees you as her dad, hell, I see her as your daughter. I couldnt ever imagine being with anybody else." Lily said truthfully.

message 44: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh's mind shifted his thoughts. Too soon.
"I see her as my daughter." Though knowing that she wasn't teared him up inside. "And I wouldn't want the mother of my daughter to be sick as well."

message 45: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Guilt was something she was now feeling, drowning in it even. She wished Hope was his daughter, with all her heart. But it simply wasnt the case and that in itself made her upset. She averted her gaze, looking away from him and rubbing her forearms.

message 46: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh took both her hands in his. He looked down at their intwined fingers before bringing them to his lips to kiss each knuckle. "I want to kill that sick bastard for what he did to you." he was still looking down at their hands, trying to relax the thoughts going through his head.

message 47: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Lily managed a small smile at that, although it looked slightly forced, it was still there.
"You should join the long list of family members as well." She said softly before her face settled again.
"At least I got justice. Some women out there dont even get that much." she added before again leaning in and laying a gentle kiss on his lips.

message 48: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh let his lips linger on hers, giving into the soft kiss. His hands went up to wind in her long hair. He couldn't believe the woman in his arms was finally his and living in with. He would get to wake up every morning to look upon her.

message 49: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Lily smile underneath the light kiss before pulling back slightly.
"I love you." She breathed against his lips, gazing up at him. She now directed her attention to the boxes that were piled in front of the door before looking back at him again.
"I guess we have a lot of unpacking to get through." She stated.
"Should we start now? Or just leave it?"

message 50: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) Josh looked back at the boxes and started toward the closer one before hitting a sudden stop. "We should check on Hope before we start to unpack." he said, after a moment of thought. "Then we will start packing through this stuff, but we probably wont finish today."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14