☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

1x1 Roleplays > 1x1x1 Shahdia, Amy & Sarah (Mary-Sue's :/)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 504 comments Warning I: Mary-Sue's.
Warning II: I honestly wouldn't like romance, at least if it ever did evolve into that know it won't be mature content or whatever...
Warning III: Dystopian setting & whatnot.

Sometime in the 22nd Century some scientific research took place.
Mary Sue was born. Or rather, created. And along with her, Marty Sam, the male version of perfection. Humans have flaws- Mary Sue’s & Marty Sam’s have identity codes.

On the 31st December 2099 the number of Mary Sue’s & Marty Sam’s reached 100. The machine that had created them was kept in safe-keeping, with the intention of not being used. On New Years Day more were produced however, by the press of a button. Now Mary Sue’s and the human race are in equal numbers, and the Mary Sue’s reign. Irresistible wit and charm bring many to their side. Humans acting like zombies, not capable of their own thoughts. It’s quite easy to fall into this category as Mary Sue magic works quickly. Although they aren’t perfect, they are brainwashed.
It isn’t instantaneous so people will fight it. They have the chance to think independently of the Mary & Marty & resist the Mary Sue’s weapon, charm.
They are called the Resistance. Trained in less than ideal conditions to fight hard, they sometimes end up relying on just witty comments- because sometimes words are stronger than a sword. They can ignore the eyelash batting and the gorgeous smile. But these time they doesn’t just have to rely on logic to destroy this powerful race.
But perhaps humans are quite the charmers themselves- the scientist may have given this race the tendency to fall in love with humans, such as his son. Insert your characters name is the unfortunate son of this scientist, and he is the core weakness of the original Mary-Sue. Programming, into an inhuman being no less, the possibility that they may fall in love with your son, is actually one of the reasons the Resistance have stayed strong.
Taking advantage of this, they target her for information... Until, one day, they are unable to use her. Why? Hope you like finding out things...

message 2: by Amy (last edited Dec 29, 2012 12:31PM) (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 504 comments Characters

Perfect Regime:
Raven (Mary-Sue): Shahdia.
Marty Sam: Sarah
Belladonna: Amy

Oh Thee Resistance Ones:
PerAe: Amy
Maya: Sarah
Jordan: Shahdia

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Can I be the resistance male? )

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Could I be the Mary-Sue and a random resistance member?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oh sorry I read your comment wrong - I thought you'd said you wanted to be the Mary Sue. Um. I don't know what I want to be.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I want another male resistance, please.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Both my characters have been sent in to you, Amy.

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 504 comments First post. *claps*

~Percival Aebon~

PerAe was struggling sharing a double bed... mattress. Sharing it with 3 others was very uncomfortable, and the hardest thing was sharing the cover. He wasn't fidgeting and hadn't hit anyone, despite the head-tails sleeping situation but having the cover slip away from you, sometimes barely over him, was basically unfair. "I'm getting coffee." PerAe flipped off the mattress, and kicked the industrial coffee machine. Nescafe had long since ceased to exist but this coffee machine continued to advertise it. The machine was now very flexible, it accepted any coffee from the rich, rare coffee- that few other than PerAe had actually drunk this century- to the gritty, salt-sprinkled fluid. Coffee sachets were made out of anything they could put the coffee in, and it worked. Coffee was still a thriving drink, even though it was unlikely to come out much hotter than luke-warm. When the crucial button was dimly lit up PerAe pressed it, eyelids feeling heavy from the effort of standing, and being awake, at 2am.

~Belladonna Crystal Swan~

Glass was beautiful, it shimmered, and it was clear. Very few would know that actually glass could be attached to human skin without the skin rotting or being unable to respire. But it was such a kind material that allowed this to happen, even if you had to inject the double glazed glass on the Mary-Sue's skin daily. This was the only time Marty Sam actually wanted to see Raven, even though she was a Princess. Obedience to her mistress, Belladonna did request that he stay, and eat with them, again. She was beyond hope that he would actually take her up on this offer now. But nothing was lost trying.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (( where do the resistance people actually live? Is it like ... Some sort of institution? And Marty-Sam .. What is he mean to be doing? ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

§Raven Deep Blue Jasmina R'sondio-Allstar§

Raven sipped elegantly from the cup of herbal tea her maid, Belladonna, had given her. She had turned down yet another offer of marriage, simply because she did not love any of them. Marty Sam was the latest, and after she turned him down that maid, Belladonna, had asked him to stay for dinner. She patiently awaited his answer.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marty Sam had a bored expression on his face as he sighed gently, his flawless skin squiring an eerily glowing look under the light of the room. His eyes were fixed on Raven as he heard Belladonna's words. He could not show any sort of embarrassment at having been turned down.
"I suppose I could stick around for a while," he replied nonchalantly, his honey brown eyes flitting back over to Belladonna, and her expectant expression.

Maya hung around the coffee area - her hair tightly held back in plaits even at this late hour. She never ceased to have that piercing look in her eyes, night and day. She rarely felt drained. Staying hidden in the shadows, she was as silent as a mouse. It wasn't exactly insomnia that she suffered from ... She just hated sleeping. She wanted to miss no thing. When the boy appeared she stepped back even more, her boots making absolutely no sound on the hard floor.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

§Jordan Luke Francis§

Jordan sneaked out of the room they were in for a breath of fresh air, putting on his jacket as he slitted out. The room with the mattress and the coffee area was too stuffy and boring; Jordan, who was claustrophobic, could not sleep at all.

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 504 comments ~Percival Aebon~

PerAe enjoyed the caffeine rush, and slid to the floor by the coffee machine, slopping some into the shadows by accident. Well, he wasn't graceful. He sipped the liquid, almost having blown on it out of an old habit before drinking from it. He felt cold air ruffle his hair lightly, and he pinged the hair that was standing on end with his fingers roughly. A light snoring sound came from the mattress, where two bodies lay.

~Belladonna Crystal Swan~

"Alright." Belladonn's voice soothed the burning air as she rubbed her cold arms. Belladonna subconsciously blinked more than often when she was pouring the drinks. "Snacks?" Belladonna hardly expected a meal would be appropriate at this time. She was surprised at the turn of events- Marty Sam often seemed too preoccupied in other things, to see, and propose, to Mary Sue. It was right to decline somebody who hadn't bought a ring, thought Belladonna to herself.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

§Raven§

"Please," Raven said, hoping Belladonna would give her something decent to eat.

§Jordan§

Jordan re-entered the room and, hoping that no-one saw him, went to get some coffee. He drank it, leaving some dregs, and sat on the mattress to read.

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 504 comments ~ Belladonna Swan ~

It was very out of character to sigh, but Belladonna did so anyway, fetching some dips and the pretzels that had been sent to them. It was a wonder to receive two packets, one addressed to 'The Perfection Highness' & one addressed to 'Miss Swan'. She didn't know which was the best thing- someone fanmailing her, or the fact there were these delicious, uncommon snacks.
"I hope it is to your liking, dears." Belladonna batted her eyelashes at them both.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven took an elegant bite out of a pretzel, her face clearly showing that she was pleased with the snack/treat. While she marveled at the taste, she sighed, bored, and said to Belladonna, "I wonder, my maid, where these pretzels came from. They are much to my liking."

((Amy, d'they have electronics in the 2100s?))

message 17: by Amy (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:56AM) (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 504 comments ((Probably not as many, and worse quality- certain things like touch-screens are no-no's, but walkie-talkie's, netbooks (perhaps a mix-between future & past but not like now?) It's up to your imagination XD))

~ Belladonna ~

Passing the snacks to Marty Sam, Belladonna smiled when Raven's face lit up from eating such a food. Appreciation is what she lived for. "It's rather something isn't it? I was shocked to see them addressed to us both." Belladonna wasn't sure if Raven would believe it, but she spoke only the truth. Surely Raven would know this deep down?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"No name on them?" Raven said suspiciously, for the first time suspecting her faithful maid.

message 19: by Amy (last edited Jan 01, 2013 06:31AM) (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 504 comments "Just the 'to', I doubt the 'from' matters when neither you or I would likely know who they are." Well, Raven certainly wouldn't- putting names to faces was left to Belladonna, but times only Raven had met said aristocrat. Above being in the same room as the commonplace perfects often proved unhelpful when figuring out which admirer was splashing out to please (and perhaps wished it increased their chances of courting someone so high up in the Perfection Movement, if not Raven).

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Possibilities are endless," Raven mused, twirling a strand of her long black hair in her long fingers. She tapped them to her pointed chin and took out a list of people and a purple pen, knowing the ink was beautiful. She stared at the neat cursive written in different-coloured inks, all names of aristocrats in the Perfection Movement that could afford such a snack as pretzels. She began to cross them off her list.

((Amy, who did send them?))

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marty Sam raised on eyebrow before moving a slender hand down to pick up one of the pretzels. He was edgy that it might be poisoned or something, but neither Belladonna nor Raven were dying or anything so he bit into it, lettin the flavoursome taste envelope his tongue. The corner of his mouth twitched upwards into a smile, and he took another. His hand was strangely and eerily pale ghostly white under the light.

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy (amy_bookworm) | 504 comments Belladonna's stressed little orbs curved around the room until she closed them and focused on the beat in her ribcage. Over active emotions sunk to the pit of her stomach and she re-emerged. She took a pretzel and nodded in agreement with Raven.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven smiled as she bit into another pretzel. Delicious.