Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

Off Topic Discussion > Merry Christmas!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eileen (new)

Eileen I wanted to wish everyone at AAA a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

message 2: by Ctgt (new)

Ctgt Thanks Eileen. Same to you!

message 3: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) | 792 comments Ditto!

message 4: by Seeley (new)

Seeley James (seeleyjames) | 367 comments Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4693 comments Mod
Merry Christmas, fellow AAA members!

message 6: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 115 comments Hope you are all having a very Merry Christmas!

message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) | 792 comments I had to go into work to do a database for year end inventory today, but now I'm off until next year, so that makes it quite merry. A whole week off! Yes!!!

message 8: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) | 5327 comments Mod
Happy Holidays. Far Busier than I thought I would be this year. Kids... Skylander! A new camera...(oh...Lord, give me strength!)

I hope you had as much fun as my kids this Christmas. (Kids are great. They really know how to get excited over everything, just because it's... what your supposed to do... They had so much fun.)

message 9: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) | 792 comments The truth about Santa by Red Green cracks me up. I guess my family does have one. Maybe I should grow a beard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHnVqP...

message 10: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4693 comments Mod
Jim wrote: "I had to go into work to do a database for year end inventory today, but now I'm off until next year, so that makes it quite merry. A whole week off! Yes!!!"

I hope you have a great week off, Jim!

message 11: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pattipunkin) | 267 comments I, Curmudgeon wrote: "Happy Holidays. Far Busier than I thought I would be this year. Kids... Skylander! A new camera...(oh...Lord, give me strength!)

I hope you had as much fun as my kids this Christmas. (Kids ar..."

Sounds like they made it fun for the Mudgeon, too. Glad to hear it.

message 12: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Bellaleigh (anthonybellaleigh) | 76 comments As I systematically failed to notice this thread until after Xmas had been and gone, I thought I'd better pop back today and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope everyone has a great one! :) Anthony

message 13: by Seeley (new)

Seeley James (seeleyjames) | 367 comments Hi all, sorry I didn't keep up on this thread.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jim, I love RED GREEN, it was great to see that one again.

Hugh, glad your kids had fun. Mine are jaded teenagers, they scooped up their gift cards and started shopping online... takes the fun out of it.

Peace, Seeley

message 14: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Never to late, Seely! Merry Christmas!

Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year!

message 15: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Anthony wrote: "As I systematically failed to notice this thread until after Xmas had been and gone, I thought I'd better pop back today and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope everyone has a great one! :) An..."

Happy New Year, Anthony!

message 16: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (new)

Lisa P | 1965 comments Mod
Missed the Christmas well wishes...was out of town doing the family thing! Hope you all had a wonderful one, as I did! And also, Happy New Year!!!

message 17: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) | 5327 comments Mod
Happy New Year Everybody (GEAUX TIGERS! (LSU))

message 18: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Happy New Year, Lisa and Hugh!

message 19: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pattipunkin) | 267 comments To all a happy new year all year long.

message 20: by Tim (new)

Tim Fairchild (timfairchild) | 69 comments Happy New Year everyone!

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2893 comments Mod
Merry Christmas 2017!

message 22: by Roger (new)

Roger Cave | 18 comments Merry Christmas everyone!

message 23: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (new)

Lisa P | 1965 comments Mod
Merry Christmas!!!