The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Important Items > Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bill (new)

Bill | 5459 comments I just want to wish all you Mystery Group members a happy, safe holidays. You make this such an excellent group with your comments, recommendations and participation. Thank you all and the very best in 2013.

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam (trainedtocare) | 24 comments I want to wish everyone on good reads a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I bought my self a kindle and love it! Read on my friends!
Love Pam

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (veraj121) | 129 comments Happy Holidays to All

message 4: by Pam (new)

Pam (trainedtocare) | 24 comments Veronica wrote: "Happy Holidays to All"

thank you

message 5: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Merry Christmas to Everyone from snowy Pennsylvania. Hope everyone is enjoying all the good books Santa brought.

message 6: by Bernie (new)

Bernie Dowling (beedeed) | 82 comments Happy festive season to all the sterling readers and writers in this group.

message 7: by Alfred (new)

Alfred Nobile (htpsgoodreadscomalfrednobile) | 24 comments Happy Holidays

message 8: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 16 comments Hope everyone had a wonderful time over the holidays and wishing you all a Very Happy New Year with many thrilling reads to come.

message 9: by Alfred (new)

Alfred Nobile (htpsgoodreadscomalfrednobile) | 24 comments Allthe Best for 2013 to all out there.

message 10: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Happy 2013 to one and all!

Here's to a wonderful year of reading. May all your goals be easily and happily met.

message 11: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Happy New Year to everyone and many thanks and best wishes to our hard-working moderators!