Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Suggestions on Adult Contemporary Erotic books

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Hardy | 1 comments I like books like Fifty Shades.., Beautiful Disaster, etc TIA

message 2: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle These are some I have read. Hope you find something you like.

These books are for 18 or above

These two are pretty similar to Beautiful Disaster
From Ashes by Molly McAdams Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

Her Best Friend's Brother  by T.J. Dell Firsts by Rosalie Stanton In the Bad Boy's Bed by Sophia Ryan

Under Her Skin by Alexis Lauren The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire, #1) by Jennifer Probst The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire, #2) by Jennifer Probst The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionare, #3) by Jennifer Probst

Pretty good series. I loved book 1 and 4 especially.
Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1) by Elizabeth Reyes Romero (The Moreno Brothers, #4) by Elizabeth Reyes Always Been Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #2) by Elizabeth Reyes Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #5) by Elizabeth Reyes Sweet Sofie (The Moreno Brothers, #3) by Elizabeth Reyes

I haven't read many BDSM, so I am not sure what to recommend you.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Carmona (ashiejay) | 13 comments I highly recommend an author named Cherise Sinclair. She has multiple series, one of my favorites was Club Shadowlands, and Masters of the Mountain. I also favored an author named Kallypso Masters, the series is called the Rescue me series. The first book is free on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. These are BDSM erotica like Fifty Shades. Amazing books :)

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (thebookiemonster83) I would suggest The Dark Duet by C. J. Roberts. Also, I really liked Hearts in Darkness. It's only a novella, but really enjoyable.

message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya Khan | 1 comments Kristi wrote: "I like books like Fifty Shades.., Beautiful Disaster, etc TIA"

Strongly recommend Bared to you and Reflected in you, (crossfire series) by Sylvia Day.

message 6: by Chris (last edited Dec 26, 2012 07:24PM) (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Strongly recommend Bared to you and Reflected in you, (crossfire series) by Sylvia Day.

I also strongly recommend Bared to You and Reflected in You. They are an excellent comparison series to the Grey's Series. The third book hasn't been released yet.

Also read Heart of Darkness and it's a great novella.

A little warning on the Dark Duet series Captive in the Dark and Seduced in the Dark, the are not really like Grey's. Very dark and disturbing at times. So well written, extremely gripping, very sexual, but not always consensual and the topic is not BDSM but pleasure slaves. I'm not saying it's not a fantastic serious, just not for everyone. I read the series on a Grey's recommondation and It's not something I would normally have read. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Fifty shades triology are over-hyped,loosely connected and not enjoyable novels(????)

message 8: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Morales (carriemorales) Syvia Day looks nice. How about Portia da Costa?

message 9: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Morales (carriemorales) I am currently reading In Too Deep

message 10: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Rock Me and Leave Me Breathless by Cherrie Lynn are good.

message 11: by Lorena (new)

Lorena I also recommend the crossfire trilogy... I can't wait for the next book!

message 12: by Asser (new)

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 50 comments Try On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young
I also loved Crossfire series by Sylvia Day.

message 13: by Kaamna (new)

Kaamna Bhojwani-dhawan | 1 comments you have got to check out Entwined.

Unbound, The Entwined Series #1 by Debra Hyde

it's digital, interactive and way better than 50 shades!

message 14: by Lobster (new)

Lobster | 5 comments In flight was a great read...

message 15: by Anne (new)

Anne Kristia | 2 comments Bound together by Marie Coulson and Naked series by Raine Miller :)

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan (thebookiemonster83) Oh, and anything by Kendall Ryan. I just finished Hard to Love, and it was really fun.

message 17: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Pierce (kristinepierce) | 13 comments I would highly recommend Pippa McLaren. Her Heat Wave: Aloha Escapade is definitely a good read!
Heat Wave Aloha Escapade (Pippa Romance) Novelette Boxed Set 1, 2 and 3 by Pippa McLaren
Heat Wave: Aloha Escapade (Pippa Romance) Novelette Boxed Set 1, 2 and 3

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) I would recommend the neighbor from hell series... It gives u a little bit of everything

message 19: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) Try wicked games Wicked Games by Jill Myles
Its. Good read

message 20: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 5 comments Kristi I agree with and have ready a lot of the books posted on this thread. You may want to check out the Erotica group on goodreads. I belong to it and it does the BOTM and has a ton of suggestions.

Bared to you series is my all time fav IMO. :)

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (mrsrudy32) | 1 comments Gisbelle wrote: "These are some I have read. Hope you find something you like.

These books are for 18 or above

These two are pretty similar to Beautiful Disaster
From Ashes by Molly McAdamsFrom Ashes by Molly McAdams[bookcover:Taking C..."

Thanks for the suggestions in definitely goin to read taking chances

message 22: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Just finished Come away with me Come Away With Me (With Me in Seattle, #1) by Kristen Proby

It was a nice read

message 23: by Angela (new)

Angela | 31 comments Bared to you, Gabriel's Rapture, Wrong bed Right guy, Fifty shades of gray

message 24: by Beatrice (new)

message 25: by Joanna Marie (new)

Joanna Marie (joannacapats) On Dublin Street

message 26: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle Joanna wrote: "On Dublin Street"

I'll read this one soon :)

message 27: by Vega_girl (last edited Apr 14, 2014 01:06PM) (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Rebel (Rebel, #1) by Elle Casey Trouble (Rebel, #3) by Elle Casey Hellion (Rebel, #2) by Elle Casey By Degrees by Elle Casey
Basically anything Elle Casey is hilarious and steamy!!

message 28: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Vega_girl wrote: "Rebel (Rebel, #1) by Elle CaseyTrouble (Rebel, #3) by Elle CaseyHellion (Rebel, #2) by Elle CaseyBy Degrees by Elle Casey
Basically anything Elle Casey is hilarious and steamy!!"

I haven't read any of there, I'll have to check it out. If you could recommend just one, which would it be?

message 29: by Vega_girl (last edited Apr 25, 2014 10:12AM) (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments By Degrees by Elle Casey to start......