Karen Chance Fans discussion

Off-Topic > Photos ** Keep it Clean!! **

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Enjee | 1194 comments Mod
This is a thread to share photos/images you would like to share, but do not belong in any of the other threads in this group.

Please note that this group is not "18 and up only", so per Goodreads policy we must not post inappropriate pictures (that means no genitals showing).

Upload your image to Photobucket or Flick or Tumbler, get the direct link, use it in the "image" html code (found in "some html is ok" link).

message 2: by Arushi (last edited Dec 24, 2012 09:37PM) (new)

Arushi | 3652 comments Thanks Enjee!!!

and just in case I screwed up with the HTML, here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91486570...

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire (claire1) | 4451 comments Where is that?

message 4: by Arushi (new)

Arushi | 3652 comments Claire wrote: "Where is that?"

A friend's friend posted that on facebook. Will find out and let you know here.

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire (claire1) | 4451 comments Thanks!

message 6: by Arushi (new)

Arushi | 3652 comments The pic itself has no location tags and this lot travels too much for me to know where it might be from. I'm not in touch with them enough to just ask.
They both (friend and his friend) live in Saskatoon, Canada though. Sorry Claire :(

message 7: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments It looks like the kind of displays you see in British museums and Scottish castles, not that we have a monopoly on swords! I don't recognise it but I've definitely seem similar kinds of displays.

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire (claire1) | 4451 comments I've seen some really cool things at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It's definitely my favorite museum, although the Smithsonian is awesome too.

message 9: by Enjee, Founder (last edited Dec 29, 2012 02:48PM) (new)

Sometimes the oddest things are displayed...for example here is Henry VIII's armour on display at The Tower of London:

http://kylehandley.typepad.com/photos...

Note the extra-large codpiece built into his armour.

message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire (claire1) | 4451 comments .....Oh good Lord

message 11: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (lacr1mation)

Idk if that'll work. posted w my phone. oh! I got that for Chanukah.

message 12: by Arushi (new)

Arushi | 3652 comments Enjee wrote: "Note the extra-large..."

I am not gonna believe he actually needed that. God!
I wonder if it was over-compensating or false advertising.

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1680 comments False advertising I reckon. Henry VIII was a divine monarch after all. Imagine being the poor bugger commissioned to produce it. Which way would you go? To small or too big! It's the kind of job I could imagine Ray ending up with! :)

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire (claire1) | 4451 comments Yeah, too large was probably the safe move

message 15: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments Anna wrote: " It's the kind of job I could imagine Ray ending up with! :)

LMAO!!

message 16: by Arushi (new)

Arushi | 3652 comments Maggie wrote: "

Idk if that'll work. posted w my phone. oh! I got that for Chanukah."

I can't see the image.

@Anna - Ray does have that kind of shitty luck, lol.

message 17: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Davie (kathydavie) | 457 comments Enjee wrote: "Sometimes the oddest things are displayed...for example here is Henry VIII's armour on display at The Tower of London:

http://kylehandley.typepad.com/photos...

Note the extra-large..."

Hmm, optimism

message 18: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Alien motorcycle

description

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1680 comments ohh nice - reminds me of the hounds in rhe Melissa Mar Wicked lovely series.

message 20: by Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥ , Mircea's Moderatrix (new)

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) | 6030 comments Mod
I love it! Giger is awesome!

message 21: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Davie (kathydavie) | 457 comments Definitely cool, until my practical side kicks in. What happens if he dumps the bike!?? Eek.

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1680 comments It would be a bugger to polish - all those nooks and crannies LOL

message 23: by Adam (new)

Adam Gottbetter (adam-gottbetter) | 1 comments Cool photo Arushi. Adam Gottbetter

message 24: by Missdevora (new)

Missdevora | 2142 comments This is how a Basarab (Mircea maybe?) looked liked in real life

http://www.interferente.ro/images/sto...

message 25: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Gresham (kathleengresham) | 2637 comments Handsome. Stringy hair, though. Practically dreadlocks. Really needs a shampoo!