Teens rock! discussion

Debate > JBieber vs. 1D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 448 comments Mod
Personally, I think both are stupid

message 2: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Well i like 1D better cause JB is old news...

Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery* | 346 comments Ѳ_ѳ †Daniel† Ͼ≈Ӝ wrote: "Personally, I think both are stupid"

I agree with you but if I have to choose - 1D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Both are talented in my opinion. I think 1D is better

message 5: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 135 comments Hahahah, I only like Baby by JB and I loooooooooooooove 1D... so, in my opinion, they win.

message 6: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 135 comments Yayayaya :)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 85 comments I hate both. They're just media scams to get your money and will be pushed aside to make room for 'the next big thing'. But if I had to choose I guess I'd say One direction (*vomit*) simply because they at least remotely sound like guys.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You shouldn't hate on JB because he has a high voice. He at least isn't terrible. A guy at my school has a soprano voice and he's awesome at singning

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 85 comments I don't just hate his high voice, I just can't stand his music, and his voice irritates me on top of that. Personally I think he's one of the worst modern artists out there, but that's just my opinion.

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) I don´t really like JB neither 1D but all the way the second one!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla ~Karkat~ wrote: "I don't just hate his high voice, I just can't stand his music, and his voice irritates me on top of that. Personally I think he's one of the worst modern artists out there, but that's just my opin..."

Agreeably, his songs are all terrible. They all sound the same and are repetitive

message 12: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) 1D :)

message 13: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Yep!...its not my favorite...my favorite is Owl City.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 85 comments Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "Kayla ~Karkat~ wrote: "I don't just hate his high voice, I just can't stand his music, and his voice irritates me on top of that. Personally I think he's one of the worst modern artists out there, ..."

Pretty much, bt I don't bother to listen to them. They're all garbage in my opinion.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 151 comments 1D*gaggs* JB*dies from sickness*

message 16: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 35 comments 1. If you hate them..why are you commenting?
2. Both. Directioners and Beliebers are a family :)

message 17: by Catherine (new)

Catherine  (catburf) | 18 comments 1D all the way!! JB is alright.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 85 comments Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "1. If you hate them..why are you commenting?
2. Both. Directioners and Beliebers are a family :)"

1. Because I like to debate and to state my opinion.
2. Not really, I have a lot of friends who like 1d but hate Justin Beiber with a fiery passion

message 20: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellaaa) | 49 comments 1D for sure!Love them so much.

message 21: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 35 comments Kayla ~Karkat~ wrote: "Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "1. If you hate them..why are you commenting?

1. Because I like to debate and to state my opinion.
2. Not really,..."

True directioners pick on Beliebers. Beliebers pick on directioners but since Niall and Justin are close, we still always protect each other. We're like siblings.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 85 comments Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Kayla ~Karkat~ wrote: "Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "1. If you hate them..why are you commenting?

1. Because I like to debate and to state my ..."

Well that's a really jacked up family then. And you guys don't protect each other! I've wathed Directioner's pound the snot out of Beliebers and vice-versa, how is tht protecting each other??

message 23: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 35 comments Actually those are directionATERS. Trust me real directioners protect beliebers.

message 24: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Saria wrote: "Yep!...its not my favorite...my favorite is Owl City."

Thank you!

message 25: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Actually those are directionATERS. Trust me real directioners protect beliebers."

?

message 26: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Christianna wrote: "1D*gaggs* JB*dies from sickness*"

good!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Fun. Green day, jouney, and queen are the greatest bands ever

message 28: by Grace (new)

Grace  (sweetiepie1000) If this gets hot I will delete this

message 29: by Arwen (new)

Arwen SHINee all the way!!!!!

and Versailles

1D are ok
and justin bieber lets just say i wont cry when he dies

message 30: by Grace (new)

Grace  (sweetiepie1000) LOL

message 31: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Grace wrote: "LOL"

well i don't hate him i just dont love him

message 32: by Ellie (new)

Ellie  | 116 comments One Direction <3

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 85 comments Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Actually those are directionATERS. Trust me real directioners protect beliebers."

I still highly doubt that, but believe what you will. In my mind's eye my statement is true for all directioners, but if you differ in opinion then so be it.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 85 comments Arwen wrote: "SHINee all the way!!!!!

and Versailles

1D are ok
and justin bieber lets just say i wont cry when he dies"

I'll be the one in prison when he dies >:)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace wrote: "If this gets hot I will delete this"

Just a music debate. No harm can be done

message 36: by Grace (new)

Grace  (sweetiepie1000) I say that on every debate topic

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

One direction all the way

message 38: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) One direction perfection baby!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yes

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 1869 comments 1D 1D 1D 1D 1D 1D 1D 1D

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 1869 comments 1D all the way to the moon and back!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

True dat

message 44: by ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ (last edited Aug 12, 2013 06:29PM) (new)

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 1869 comments 1D 4Me!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lolol I love them so much

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 1869 comments Love the way they did What makes you Beautiful!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah :)

message 50: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 176 comments I honestly don't care for either of them, but oh gods Justin Bieber is really just a horrible human being.

« previous 1