Christian Fiction Fans discussion

Book Recommendations > Book Recommendation for Christmas

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean Coleman | 89 comments I just want to take a moment to wish everyone a Blessed Christmas. I have been reading a fantastic book over the holidays. The Author is just absolutely wonderful and the book is so anointed. The past few days I have been reading about how God Almighty sent His Son to earth in the form of a human baby. Some people think that this book should be classified as fiction, but I am positive that it is a true story. This baby boy grew up and lived a sinless life and then died on the cross for the sins of the world. But that's not the end of the story. Three days after He was buried, He rose from the dead and is still living today! I highly recommend this book and certainly give it a five star rating. Actually this book is so good that I read it every day. The book is written about a man named Jesus who is the Son of God. The section I have been currently reading is Chapter one and two in Luke and chapters one and two in Matthew. If you are looking for a special book to read at Christmas, this is certainly the one that you want to read. In case you're wondering about the Title, it's the Holy Bible. Happy reading!

message 2: by Evelynn (new)

Evelynn (authorgirlev) Amen!

message 3: by Carlene (new)

Carlene Havel (chch) | 43 comments No surprise this book is the all-time best seller!