Witch Hunter discussion

Town > The streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Watch where you go...

message 2: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Conrad walked throught the strees."My,my.Its so boring here.Hey."

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Rose walked through the streets and saw Conrad and smirked.

message 4: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments (brb dinner)
Conrad smilled at the sun

message 5: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments (bak)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Rose continued walking through the streets and accidentally ran into Conrad.

message 7: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Conrad turned around"Oh Im sorry"

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "No, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" Rose said, brushing her long red hair away from her face.

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 138 comments Mod
Mai was ontop of a building watching over the streets.

message 10: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Conrad looked up at the sky again.He held a pendent in his hands.He then looked at her"Its okay ,Hey"

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Rose looked up and saw a Dragon circling over head. Her eyes widened a little

message 12: by Pierce Withers (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:21PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments His head tilted"You allright,hey?"(forgot to add this little tib bit.He says Hey after most of his sentences)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Yeah, I'm alright" She said with a nod.

Ryuku appeared behind Mai, Do you think it's a good Idea to be out here alone? She asked the young girl.

message 14: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Conrad smiled warmly"Okay then."

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Rose blushed a little.

The Dragon circled low enough for Rose to see that it was Blade, He was checking up on her.

Rose rolled her eyes.

message 16: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Corel watched from a roof bounding down as a white black striped kitten over to Conrad."Oh hey there buddy"

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Rose smiled at the Kitten, "It's so cute" She complimented.

message 18: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Mhm thanks its my cat."he set it down as it bounded away again.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "What's his name?" She asked with a smile then spotted Mai and Ryuku out of the corner of her eye. She recognized the Foxlike Animal as a Supporter but the Child didn't feel like a Witch.

message 20: by Matthew (new)

((Matt had given Mai Prue's powers.))
Mai smirked as her aunt appeared next to her.

message 21: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Shino popped up behind Mai and Ryuku."Yo"

Conrad "Corel Slightly like my name."Oi you didnt tell me yours Ill tell you mine if you tell me yours,hey"he was acking childish

message 22: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:49PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Rose smiled. "My name's Alina Rose, I go by Rose though" She said with a wink.

Ryuku stood in front of Mai protectively. Stay behind me Mai She said and watched Shino carefully.

message 23: by Matthew (new)

"Hey."Mai said not looking at him.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Ryuku's Foxlike tail lashed back and forth showing her Agitation,

message 25: by Pierce Withers (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:51PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Mines Conrad but say it Con-Rawred,hey"

Shinos whip like tail swished behind him"My,My.Firey eh?

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Ryuku watched him. You don't want to mess withme Shino, Not when I'm Protecting a Child, It would be a Grave Mistake She warned him.

message 27: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Conrad smiled waiting.

"Hmm i dont kill children.Even a Demon Witch wouldnt do that"he smirked showing fangs

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Nice to meet you Con-Rawred" She said with a smile.

Smart man Ryuku said and looked at Mai.

message 29: by Pierce Withers (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:04PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments He glared at Rose."Not funny"

"im a teen baka"he snarled at Mai

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Rose looked up at the sky again.

Ryuku growled at Shino again, Her tail once again lashing back and forth in agitation.

message 31: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments He raised a clawed hand ."Dont test me"

Conrad looked aggitated and looked up .

message 32: by Matthew (new)

"Its ok Ryuku."She said sitting on the edege.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Something's messing with a kid" Rose told him and ran for the side of the building and climbed up it.

Mai Run Ryuku shouted at the kid.

message 34: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Conrad looked surprised."Your a Witch hunter arnt you?"he said running along side her as if he were an animal on on fours.

Shino smirked

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Damn streight" She said with a wink and jumpedonto the roof, "Run kid" She said and darted towards Shino Drawing her sword as she did so.

message 36: by Pierce Withers (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:17PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Shino dodged"What the?!"he said his tail lashed hitting the concret.
Conrad watcher from a roof ."Do Good,hey"He then shouted"If you needhelp just ask!"

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Mai already had her Tanto's ready."No i'm staying with you."

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Holy Flame Ryuku growled as her body was engulfed with a Bright white Fire, Then Threw the fire at Shino.

Rose twirled the sword and watched the Foxlike creature in interest, Doesn't she have a different Witch? She thought to herself.

message 39: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Shino painicked"HEY WAIT!!!!!!!!!"he looked at them all."Why attack if i never attacked?"

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Ryuku looked at the hunter and stopped her attack, she wouldn't help one of them, She disappeared and reappeared at Mai's side,

Rose hadn't even attacked yet and was curious at the Fox Creature's control.

message 41: by Matthew (new)

Mai used her telekeines to try frezing Rose where she was.

message 42: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Conrad materialized next to Mai"That wont work"and banged the back of her neck were a [ressure point was .It controled the users nerves and would shut down the brain only to paralize the victum.

Shino smirked"Heheheh fell for it"

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Where's your witch? Because this isn't her, I can tell, she's too young to be your controller" Rose said to Ryuku.

Ryuku snarled at Rose.

"Whoever she was she trained you well, You wait for her order instead of attacking me, And you even stopped your attack on the Demon" She said looking at Shino, then Mai, then back at Ryuku.

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matt appeared above Conrad and knocked him onto her stomach.He saw Mai and thought he killed her.He Had both of his Deagles and ahot him in his back."You killed my daughter you bastard."

message 45: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Shino sighed and looked depressed"So ive been lowered to the level of just 'Demon'...."
Conrad watched .

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Ryuku snarled at Conrad then sniffed Mai, Hunter, she's not Dead, Simply unconsious She said to Matt

message 47: by Matthew (new)

((Well he only got a first glance))
"Huh."

message 48: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Conrad smirked "Ill get away and shes not dead"He took out the pendent and shrunk till he looked like a chibi from an anime."Bye!"he said running away with speed.

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matt growled but went to mai's said.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Demonic Witch, my appologies, Do you want to attack me first?" Rose asked Shino.

Mai is Unconsious, and Paralized, but not Dead, at least not yet Ryuku said thoughtfully. What di you do to her She said growling at Conrad.

« previous 1