Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) Finale question

DID IT DO THE SERIES JUSTICE?
Eugenia (Genie In A Book) Eugenia (Genie In A Book) (last edited Dec 24, 2012 10:55AM ) Dec 23, 2012 11:34PM
Was this book as good as the previous three? Did it finish it well and did it do the series justice?

i love love love this book series!!
i love how it ended but i wish it didn't end.

I don't think it did. I kept waiting for something more, but it never came.

I loved this series! I really did like the last book, I just wish there was more Patch and Nora...especially Patch ;)

I really like the ending when Patch was granted the ability to feel!!! It was so sweet!!

I loved it actually :) all though i am sad that they have ended :( but i also haven't read the other three books in a long time so that clouds my judgement i guess

I loved it, and they were a brilliant series, but I cried a second Mississippi river when Dante killed Scott. R.I.P. Scottie the Hottie.

I can agree with Sydney I kept waiting for something pretty much all through the book and it never really came, but she raps it up nicely with the Epilogue. I think you should definitely read it because in the end it does do it justice! and i think you should read it otherwise you never really get the full effect of an ending like you should!

it was a good series

I dont think it did either. It actually lessened my love for the series.