Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

DOES ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lola i've read 2/3 of the trilogy and still don't know what Tessa is

Halle She's a warlock, but she doesn't have a mark because she's also part Shadowhunter. Her mom was a Shadowhunter that had Tessa unknowingly with a warlock, and some genetic glitch allowed Tessa to be born. Fairly simple.

message 3: by Lola (last edited Dec 23, 2012 09:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola the book it clear that a demon and a shadow hunter can't have children and if they do they are stillborn. and her poweres arn't exactly regular warlock powers

Halle I'm just typing the logical conclusion drawn from the book's information. And the book also makes it clear all warlocks have a mark, and Tessa is most definitely a warlock.

Sophie Lola wrote: "the book it clear that a demon and a shadow hunter can't have children and if they do they are stillborn. and her poweres arn't exactly regular warlock powers"

Even though it was stated that Shadowhunters can't have children with demons, it is said that Tessa is an exception when she finds out her mum was a Shadowhunter. But, since she is the only successful case of this, they've got know idea what she can do.

Lola and even if its posible that her mother is a shadowhunter and her father is a demon she still won't be a warlock because warlock is human and demon and she has no mark

Lola Just Halle wrote: "I'm just typing the logical conclusion drawn from the book's information. And the book also makes it clear all warlocks have a mark, and Tessa is most definitely a warlock."

and tessa doesn't have any mark

Audrey They haven't told us what Tess is yet.

message 9: by Nicole D. (last edited Dec 24, 2012 09:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole D. Well that's why there is 3 books so all the questions that were raised in the first 2 books will be answered in the last one.On March 19 we will have the answers to the questions in the other 2 books.

message 10: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola still 3 books is way too long to find out what the main character is

Halle Lola wrote: "Just Halle wrote: "I'm just typing the logical conclusion drawn from the book's information. And the book also makes it clear all warlocks have a mark, and Tessa is most definitely a warlock."

and..."

That's what I was saying. Since she's (PROBABLY) part Shadowhunter, she doesn't have a mark

Kathy M Think about at Simon from TMI... after he drank Jace's blood became a Daylighter... Maybe that's why Tessa doesn't have any warlock mark, because her mother was a Shadowhunter. And again is a thing... Wouldn't her aunt had to be a Shadowhunter too and her "brother" too?
This is mind blowing..., but that's what Cassandra Clare does... and that's why her books are so popular. :D
http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/Mind_Blowing_Wallpaper_dlx4y.jpg