« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments give me a sec to make a charrie

message 2: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments ok, I'll make mine tomorrow

message 3: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments name:joshiua shaks
job:traveling mage of the magic order and part time mercenary

description:Is tall, Skinny but not quite muscular.Has red hair that comes down to his neck and deep dark brown/purplish eyes.with a thick soul patch on his chin.

what he wears:black cotton shirt,dark leather pants and black shoes,he wears magic leather padding under it all to protect from swords and arrows.and black magic leather gloves that he wears.with a cloak to protect from fire and lighting.

He also has a sword holster with a blue bladed magic sword in it on his left side. on his right side he has a curved dagger with a gold handle on it. with a wooden wand with a dragon carving stuck in his belt

message 4: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments ((you on?))

message 5: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments sorry, working on mine, I keep getting side tracked

message 6: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments so do i ohh free iPhone advertisement .............sorry you was saying?

message 7: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments lol

message 8: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments ((you know in another 5 hours it`ll have been a full day right?))

message 9: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments sorry, still working on it, I was getting distracted by other rps of mine, then I had dinner, the we played cribbage.

message 10: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments she replies with two hours to spare

btw what are you hopping on getting for christmas tomorrow?

i all ready opened a stocking and i felt trolled

message 11: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments I'm at my dad's and we opened our presents tonight because my grandpa has to work tomorrow morning, then I'm going to my grandma's and having christmas on sunday, so I doubt i'm opening presents tomorrow.

message 12: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments sweettt ill tell you my story of getting trolled if you tell me your favorite present you just got

message 13: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Mine was a Nightwish T-shirt

message 14: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments aren't they a band in finland?

message 15: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Yea, they are an awesome band. They came to Chicago for a show and my dad went down there and got me a shirt for their new album, Imaginaerum.

message 16: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments Awwesommeee

message 17: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments your turn

message 18: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments Ah right well anyways my aunt being the aunt she is decides to give me and my little twin bros our stockings a day early for the hells of it and i thought "god she is awesome"so i help my bros go there stuff and then my mom takes them to go give them a bath so i then open my shit and the first thing i pulled was an entirely black 5-6 in miltary aproved survival knife! and i was like awesome! and she said "glad you like it now look what else you got" and i was like there is more? how did she top that off and i pulled the next thing out and what i saw was a plastic bag full army men! so she said don`t you play with them still?

message 19: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments haha

message 20: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments truefully since like most of my school smokes weed i thought it was weed for a brief second you can guess how dissapointed i was

message 21: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments wow lol

message 22: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments So, I've got her appearance narrowed down to 5 pics

message 23: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments sweet show me

btw i just remembered that miltary knifes come with a surveil kit so let me go check the box

message 25: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments number 1 and 2 look great
also HoLy SHiT this is SweeTT there was a fire starter kit with instructions inside the handle along with a compas

message 26: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Haha

message 27: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments g2g now

message 28: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments aww what time tomarrow and load up the charrie before you go

message 29: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Can't I'm on my phone I'll upload as soon as I'm on my laptop, 10 earliest 12 latest (my time)

message 30: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments you mean Wisconsin time?

message 31: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments yea

message 32: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments btw do you watch anime?

message 33: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments heck yea

message 34: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments you like curse words?

message 35: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments I'm fine hearing/reading them, I just don't like saying/typing them

message 36: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments awesome then have you seen hellsing abridged yet?

message 37: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments nope

message 38: by enigma? (last edited Dec 24, 2012 09:25PM) (new)

enigma? | 398 comments here goes the first episode just watch at least 1 minute and tell me what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgnIjJ...

message 39: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments I'll watch it tomorrow

message 40: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments kay night

message 41: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments night

message 42: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Name: Saphire Joashia
Appearance: http://i99.beon.ru/sun.anime-last.inf...

message 43: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments small and simple... i like it

so you want to start or should i?

message 44: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments oh my god i am rich with knifes!!

message 45: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments lol and could you?

message 46: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments ((sure))

A servant knocks on the door to the room of the princess"my lady the king wants to know if your ready for the first day of the tournament?"

message 47: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Saphire sighed, "I guess." Then she walked out of her room.

message 48: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments "right this way then my lady your parents are waiting for you at the carriage.Said something about wanting you to "measure" up the competition."She said a small smile forming on her tiny body has they walked threw the castles majestic halls with paintings, and statues, along the way knights and nobles alike all got out of her way has they said "my lady" and "good morning ".

message 49: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments She smiled softly as she walked. She replied to the knights and nobles, "hello," or, "good morning.

message 50: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 398 comments about fiteen minutes have passed before they finally arrived at the carriage her father joyed to see her but a bit annoyed and her mother with a loving smile but trying to keep her posture. her father said"My dear girl what has kept you? trying on countless outfits for the competitions first day of opening i presume?"

« previous 1 3 4 5