Vegan Cooking & Cookbooks discussion

Vegan Food Gifts: Spread the Vegan Love DIY-Style with 100 Inspired Recipes for Homemade Baked Goods, Preserves, and Other Edible Gifts Everyone Will Love
This topic is about Vegan Food Gifts
Vegan Cookbooks > Vegan Food Gifts by Joni Marie Newman

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (new)

Monica This book is so fun! I am not crafty at all but this book makes it so easy. I made gifts for all of my neighbors:

Fudgy Brownie Mix

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43181191...

message 2: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Monica, I just bought this online though I haven't received it yet. I haven't seen it but I love the idea. Great photo. You have some lucky neighbors!!!

message 3: by Lee, Unrepentant Eggplant Addict (new)

Lee (leekat) | 1027 comments Mod
What a fun and delicious gift to receive! I can't wait to read this book. It would be wonderful to be able to make all my own Christmas gifts and not have to buy a thing.

message 4: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel (petalpower) | 393 comments Vegan Food Gifts: Spread the Vegan Love DIY-Style with 100 Inspired Recipes for Homemade Baked Goods, Preserves, and Other Edible Gifts Everyone Will Love

Oh, how wonderful !!! Thanks for telling us about this. I need to get this book. Thanks for the tip, Monica!

message 5: by Lisa (last edited Dec 28, 2012 10:32AM) (new) - added it

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Lee wrote: "What a fun and delicious gift to receive! I can't wait to read this book. It would be wonderful to be able to make all my own Christmas gifts and not have to buy a thing."

The thing is, you still have to buy the ingredients, but I really love the idea. (It's how at pot lucks I often spend more than I would for a restaurant meal.)